Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

is there already a Mara Jade minifig? that would be awesome.

There isn't, but if you take the Black Widow minifig from the Quinjet set and stick Mace Windu's lightsaber in her hand, you've basically got her.

The issue with Greedo is that they discontinued the turquoise color that was perfect for him.

Huh. Really? Hadn't heard that. Any idea why?

It's funny. In my mind, he'll always be green. Not turquoise.

i watched episode 5 last night and imho his suit may be turquoise but his skin is more of a greenish colorway...

i guess the head from wald from the latest podracerset suits him pretty well.

as i came back from my dark age i was kinda bummed they changed the grey-bricks yet again (they had a darker grey/different lightgrey on some spacesets back then). ill have to admit at least the latest changes in grey-tones was for the better though =)

Edited by Hoschiebaer

I just want Figrin D'an or any Bith... from the cantina

Yes, a Cantina Band set would be awesome!

Jango would do fine for me!

There is a new Jango in the next release wave. Set 75015 the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid. Probably due out in May/June. And he looks great. Same level of detail as the current Boba.

I'd love to see a Nien Nunb to go with the General Calrissian fig from the Home 1 set.

I'd love to see a Nien Nunb to go with the General Calrissian fig from the Home 1 set.

Don't we have him in the latest (non-UCS) B-wing set? (Or is that a different Sullustan?)

Don't we have him in the latest (non-UCS) B-wing set? (Or is that a different Sullustan?)

That's his sister Ten Nunb the B Wing pilot. Nien was Lando's copilot on the Falcon when they attacked the second Death Star. His face shouldn't have the pilots breathing mask and he should be wearing more civilian clothes, not a flight suit.

ooo one figure I forgot to add. Best Star Wars Universe character ever, we need an HK-47 :drool:

I would like to see some updated Bespin themed characters. We have a current Lobot minifig with no companions. This is a sorely untapped area for new figures, to say nothing of potential playsets. I hope 2014 answers my wishes.

As for a single most-wanted character I agree, a Bith band member would be great.

I just want Figrin D'an or any Bith... from the cantina

That would make an awesome "battle pack" sized set, the Cantina Band!

Probably unlikely, but I wouldn't mind one more Jabba themed set with Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool and an updated EV-9D9 (preferably with a molded head/torso piece like 2-1B)

A few more henchmen like Yak Face, Tessek and a Klaatu Guard would be nice too.

I would like to see some updated Bespin themed characters. We have a current Lobot minifig with no companions. This is a sorely untapped area for new figures, to say nothing of potential playsets. I hope 2014 answers my wishes.

A Cloud Car Pilot and some Ugnaughts would be great! I'm sure we'll get updates for Luke and Lando at some point, but I really hope we see both versions of Leia released (the red gown and the white jumpsuit)

I haven't had a chance to check the entire thread but has anyone noticed a serious lack of Jedi from the prequel trilogies actually appearing in minifig form? Alot of them appear as their Clone Wars counterparts but nothing from the movies as far as I can tell (I'm just getting back into LEGO).

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Aayla Secura

Plo Koon

Shaak Ti

just to name a few. There is alot of Jedi missing that appeared on the Jedi Council in the prequels yet haven't received a movie minifig. Am I completely wrong in this assumption or do you think this could be planned with a Revenge of the Sith wave sometime soon?

I don't think it matters much with Plo Koon since he has the rubber head, but it would be nice to get movie versions of the other Jedi. The ones that still need updates are:

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Shaak Ti

Aayla Secura

Eeth Koth

Luminara Unduli (possibly Barris Offee also)

Even Piell

As for the rest of the Jedi, I don't think there's many left that were prominant enough for a minifigure. Characters like Yarael Poof, Yaddle, Depa Billaba and Oppo Rancisis never saw any exposure outside the Council Chamber in either the movies or the Clone Wars. It would be nice to get them but I'm not holding my breathe.

Jocusta Nu and Adi Gallia would be cool though. Adi only requires a different head from Stass Allie (black eyes instead of purple) and possibly a modified torso without the white undershirt.

im sure people have mentioned this before but Lego has to finish the bounty hunter collection with releasing Zuckuss and 4-Lom... why they weren't included in the UCS Executor I don't understand

a Death Star gunner would be sweet

and I would love to see Lego release a bunch of sets based on Shadows of the Empire, Dash Rendar, Xizor, the Skyhook battlestation etc. would be great

Edited by Outworlder

I would like all of the jedi we have in CW version to be released in PT version.

Shaak Ti

Aayla Secura

Even Piell

Ki Adi Mundi

Plo Koon(although he would probably be the same as CW)

And some new jedi

Pablo Jill/Coleman Kcaj

Adi Gallia

Edited by CaptainCRO

I'm still irked that they haven't upgraded Chewie in forever.

He's a major Star Wars character and he's never been upgraded (they changed his brown is all). His printing is at this point completely plain looking compared to other figures.

He's got no eye print. He's just got that nose. His chest thingy is barely printed. He just sucks. And continues to suck.

We NEED a Chewbacca upgrade!

and I would love to see Lego release a bunch of sets based on Shadows of the Empire, Dash Rendar, Xizor, the Skyhook battlestation etc. would be great

Yes, I couldn't agree more. SotE would be awsome. I loved that book and the figs would be so nice to have in any collection.