Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

The figure looks really good to me, ALMOST perfect, that hairpiece doesn't work for me though

there's also an image for a CW supergirl, I'm guessing it wont come out but there's always a chance!

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

76131 is a Marvel set and not DC, in case anyone didn’t know. 

is that the $100 one :oh3:

does that mean no GCPD? :cry3:

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Not to get anyone’s hopes up but on a promo for the dlcs for the dc supervillian game it’s reveals we are getting a Shazam movie level pack and gives us a possible first look at a Shazam figure! It’s different then the comic con one

That and the Young Justice DLC pack. I can dribble, I mean dream.

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

That and the Young Justice DLC pack. I can dribble, I mean dream.

And the BTAS one... I need this game NOW!

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

is that the $100 one :oh3:

does that mean no GCPD? :cry3:

Wasn’t it already said that the $100 set wouldn’t be GCPD but we’d still be getting a GCPD set? 

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Wasn’t it already said that the $100 set wouldn’t be GCPD but we’d still be getting a GCPD set? 

Nah gcpd isn’t happening that was just a rumor

It also mentions a Batman: The Animated Series DLC and a Young Justice DLC.

This game is shaping up quite nicely.

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well dang. I was really hoping for a Commisioner Gordon from the game.

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

76131 is a Marvel set and not DC, in case anyone didn’t know. 

When did this news break? I wasn't aware.

I'm pretty sure the Shazam is 2019 minfigure, and I love it. Perfect, but all we need is a good facial expression. This one in the picture doesn't fit Zachary Levi.

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Darn it! I was excited for another building. 

3 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

When did this news break? I wasn't aware.

@Azani made a list of the new sets and prices in the Marvel 2019 thread, and 76131 was included as a $100 Marvel set. 

The picture is a bit blurry, is that duel molding on Shazam's legs, or is it just printing?

Also, is there any possibility that we could see the Doom Patrol appear in any sets? There's going to be a Doom Patrol series on the DC streaming service, so I was just curious if there was going to be any merchandising for the show.

How do these packs work?

Like LEGO Dimensions? You get to buy it physically or just download it?

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So are we still getting 6 themed DC sets for winter wave? 1 confirmed been the mech. 

Is DC micro racers still getting a release?

Will there be more DC themed Brickheadz? 

How come the brickshow list does not have DC sets on it?

43 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

How do these packs work?

Sadly DLC = downloadable content. If they were physical packs I would be receiving more letters from the bank asking what the hell?

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

So are we still getting 6 themed DC sets for winter wave? 1 confirmed been the mech. 

Is DC micro racers still getting a release?

Will there be more DC themed Brickheadz? 

I don’t think the number of sets was 6 for dc 

there is no news about mighty micros yet

no idea

I think the brickshow got a lot of the stuff from here and instagram. So I don’t think it would have a lot of stuff

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

How do these packs work?

You can buy (download) the Season Pass when the game comes out, which gives you access to all DLCs, or if you Pre-Order the Deluxe Edition you automatically get the Season Pass, plus a Pre Order you get you the Lex Luthor exclusive minifig. You can get more free stuff, depending on where you Pre Order the game from.

3 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

The good news is that the Brickshow list is essentially just quoting myself and @Falconfan1414, so we can answer that bit for you.

There are two DCSH sets that I know of that are set for a Winter release; initial rumors pegged the number at four, but I haven't seen anything to corroborate that in an unalienable fashion. 76116 and 76117 are both DC sets, and I have mentioned both in this thread. Additionally, just remember that anything that you see from The Brick Show should be taken as a rumor unless you see it here as well from a reliable source. They are not credible, and should be ignored.

As it is, I would assume that the two kits that I mentioned above are not the entirety of our Winter line; we should see info on all DCSH kits in the next few months, including the potential 76118-76122. I was unaware of 76166 Batman Water Vehicle until relatively recewntly, so there might be more in the way of DC LEGO kits in store.

Here's what we know:

76116 - [(Codename) Batman Water Vehicle]  - $19.99 US

76117 - Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech - $39.99 US, 375 pieces

4 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Darn it! I was excited for another building. 

@Azani made a list of the new sets and prices in the Marvel 2019 thread, and 76131 was included as a $100 Marvel set. 

Yup. In this case, I don't have any doubt that 76131 is the largest MSH kit that we'll see all year. :) And yes, it is a tie-in with Avengers 4.

Edited by Azani

13 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Bummer. I was really looking forward to a Gotham City Police Department set. Long overdue, much like the Hall of Justice and a normal Wayne Manor. 

5 hours ago, Azani said:

The good news is that the Brickshow list is essentially just quoting myself and @Falconfan1414, so we can answer that bit for you.

There are two DCSH sets that I know of that are set for a Winter release; initial rumors pegged the number at four, but I haven't seen anything to corroborate that in an unalienable fashion. 76116 and 76117 are both DC sets, and I have mentioned both in this thread. Additionally, just remember that anything that you see from The Brick Show should be taken as a rumor unless you see it here as well from a reliable source. They are not credible, and should be ignored.

As it is, I would assume that the two kits that I mentioned above are not the entirety of our Winter line; we should see info on all DCSH kits in the next few months, including the potential 76118-76122. I was unaware of 76166 Batman Water Vehicle until relatively recewntly, so there might be more in the way of DC LEGO kits in store.

Here's what we know:

76116 - [(Codename) Batman Water Vehicle]  - $19.99 US

76117 - Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech - $39.99 US, 375 pieces

Yup. In this case, I don't have any doubt that 76131 is the largest MSH kit that we'll see all year. :) And yes, it is a tie-in with Avengers 4.

Thanks for clearing it up. 

Hoepfully we get at least one 1000 piece set for DC. 

Time will tell. 

So, we will (potentially) have 4 DC sets and 11 (almost 3x) Marvel sets... ?
I complain about too much Batman centric sets but it feels like if it wasn't for Batman, we wouldn't have any ^^

Edited by brew