Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I wonder if swamp thing will make his way into the series 

Also TLBM was officially confirmed to be happening today? I knew there were rumors but apparently it’s a thing. I would like it if they did more “modern” villains like tusk, red Alice, architect, combustible, imperceptible, toxin...this time around as the first revolves around the goofy characters ? 

22 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Also TLBM was officially confirmed to be happening today? I knew there were rumors but apparently it’s a thing. I would like it if they did more “modern” villains like tusk, red Alice, architect, combustible, imperceptible, toxin...this time around as the first revolves around the goofy characters ? 

???

What do you mean? 

8 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

???

What do you mean? 

I think HMD BrickCustoms meant The Lego Batman Movie 2?

I guess but I can't find anything about it 

All we know, is what was said before The LEGO Movie 2 bombed, so I'm not sure TLBM2 is happening anymore. Not any time soon that's for sure

24 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I guess but I can't find anything about it 

All we know, is what was said before The LEGO Movie 2 bombed, so I'm not sure TLBM2 is happening anymore. Not any time soon that's for sure

The director, Chris McKay, confirmed that production has begun.

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The dog pets I'd say. Krypto or Ace the Bat-Hound.They recently included a dolphin and a bike so it might happen

For new moulds, maybe Aquaman with a new sea horse to "ride"? 

OK, thanks for answering, those 3 are way to unrealistic to me :wacko: So I will not keep my hope up :wink:

10 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Animal Man and Vixen are your best bet. Either could come with any kind of animal

A small hope still then, but probably not really realistic :def_shrug:

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

We got both of them last year so I really don't see why lego would put them in a CMF series

Since they have the mould maybe they include them to make the fig look better without using the mould budget on it :shrug_oh_well:

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Or better... B'Wana Beast... With his fantastic power to combine animals together.... IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES :grin::grin:

I would be so happy to see B’Wana.

5 hours ago, BaneShake said:

All kidding aside, I would be so down for a Constantine 'fig, as I figure a CMF would be the only place we'd get one. However, I know he's not as visually appealing or toyetic as most costumes go, so I'm not holding my breath.

I don’t know, a 1x1 tile with cigarette packet decoration is possible :laugh:

I think this version of Superman would be pretty cool to get with dual molded legs and the S-symbol printed on the back of the cape

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego dc supervillains superman

6 hours ago, BaneShake said:

All kidding aside, I would be so down for a Constantine 'fig

Yes please :excited:

3 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I'm pretty sure that 'leaker' just posted something based on very old information. Based on how poorly TLM2 did I'd say TLBM2 is very likely to have been shelved

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm pretty sure that 'leaker' just posted something based on very old information. Based on how poorly TLM2 did I'd say TLBM2 is very likely to have been shelved

The director confirmed to be working on the script ages ago. I couldn’t find anything on the director’s twitter, I think the Instagram “leaker” was just looking for attention or the production is a bit hush-hush at the minute. Time will tell.

22 minutes ago, J4ck said:

The director confirmed to be working on the script ages ago. I couldn’t find anything on the director’s twitter, I think the Instagram “leaker” was just looking for attention or the production is a bit hush-hush at the minute. Time will tell.

That's what I meant with old information. But I find it unlikely for the movie to still come out after TLM2 and TLNM both bombed

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's what I meant with old information. But I find it unlikely for the movie to still come out after TLM2 and TLNM both bombed

One of the reasons TLM2 bombed was because the date it was released there was very bad weather in the US to the point where people were urged to stay inside.

Man, classic Batman would be a nice figure to have. They could even reuse the Wolverine headgear mold for the mask. A female court of owls member would also be a good figure to get, since I don't see them being included in a set at all, and a fancy dress would be more interesting than another black suit.

Unfortunately I can't really see lego making Swamp Thing, since the recent series was pretty adult orientated. With all of the plant life and vines covering every inch of his body though, a cmf would be the perfect place to give him the necessary amount of detail.

I would hope we get some Court of Owls related figures to coincide with the Batman Court of Owls game that will almost certainly be officially announced in the next few days.

17 hours ago, BaneShake said:

Psht. You guys wanting "normal obscure" while I'm out here hoping for "Grant Morrison obscure." Have fun being WAAAAAY more likely to have your ideas met!

Well, I did see some shots of a live action Doom Patrol somewhere. I would love to get some Grant Morrison era Doom Patrol figures.

And yes, I think you could get a whole series of DC CMF just by characters in Movies and TV alone, and still have some left to spare. I really wouldn't consider any character that headlines a TV show or movie 'obscure'.

Swampthing (Movies and TV)

Constantine (Movie and TV)

Kid Flash (regular on Teen Titans go)

Jonah Hex (movie)

Raven (need a non-TTG version here)

Guy Gardner (Lego direct to DVD movie)

Bat-Mite (Lego direct to DVD movie)

Mitzelplik (Multiple cartoons)

Adam Strange (upcoming live action movie)

Sandman (one Episode of Rick and Morty... Ok, a little bit of a stretch, but I need this)

37 minutes ago, RadioYeh said:

I would hope we get some Court of Owls related figures to coincide with the Batman Court of Owls game that will almost certainly be officially announced in the next few days.

Wait what game?

I need thisss

2 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Wait what game?

I need thisss

WB Montreal (The game devs behind Arkham Origins) just teased their new game, which has been speculated to be about the Court Of Owls, that's been rumored for nearly a year. We should be getting an official announcement soon.

Edited by RadioYeh

55 minutes ago, RadioYeh said:

WB Montreal (The game devs behind Arkham Origins) just teased their new game, which has been speculated to be about the Court Of Owls, that's been rumored for nearly a year. We should be getting an official announcement soon.

Bro Ive literally never heard about it before ??

thanks for letting me know

DC Super Heroes sets which will be discontinued at the end of the year:

- Joker and the Batcave (4+)

- Batmobile (the app-controlled one)

- Batsubmarine

- Batmech vs Poison Ivy Mech

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

One of the reasons TLM2 bombed was because the date it was released there was very bad weather in the US to the point where people were urged to stay inside.

Likewise had a look at the directors Twitter account. Nothing new. He does keep posting Lego Batman for special occasions though. Maybe on the 1 year anniversary since he last said anything we might get something new! #Hopeful

Folks need to remember yes the LM2 bombed. But the LBM made money! 

Yeah, the LEGO Batman Movie made money but didn't it also under-perform against the studio's expectations? I'm sure it made a lot less than the original LEGO movie. Which must have been disappointing for WB, because this one had the added advantage of having the Batman pull behind it.

With the fallout of both the LEGO Ninjago Movie and the LEGO Movie 2 I kinda feel like the LCU is dead now. I think the biggest mistake was releasing the actual direct sequel 5 years after the first. It lost its relevancy. Plus, making a movie based on a theme that has a massive fanbase and completely ignore the established canon probably didn't help. They alienated their core audience whilst giving newcomers little to be enticed by. *cough*LEGO Ninjago Movie*cough*

One thing that really bugged me about TLM2 is that they carried over Alfred and mentioned him having a stand-alone adventure. In his first appearance he says something about everyone leaving him and then later its established he is lonely. Kinda just washes away the entire character arc he went through in TLBM with finding and accepting a new family...

If we got another Lego Batman Movie would we now have to have Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi in it as his wife???

Sorry, went a bit off track there....

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Do you guys think the Monitor (comic version) could be a figure in the CMF as a Crisis tie-in of sorts?

No. We’ve never had CW minifigures. We might get him because he’s in an upcoming Tv show but it’ll be comic version without a doubt.

8 minutes ago, Cut the Kragle said:

If we got another Lego Batman Movie would we now have to have Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi in it as his wife???

I hope not, I don’t like that character.

29 minutes ago, J4ck said:

No. We’ve never had CW minifigures. We might get him because he’s in an upcoming Tv show but it’ll be comic version without a doubt.

Now... I'm really kind of clutching at straws, but we've never had widely available CW figures because... Well Batman isn't in any of the shows, and they can't sell sets without him... But a CMF would be THE perfect time to get any CW figures, at least just Green Arrow, Flash and Supergirl (who haven't been SDCC exclusives, interestingly...)

But me guessing that we could get CW figures is really as pointless as you saying we won't, we know nothing about what the CMF will include as of now

20 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's what I think because the guy even used the hashtag #legoleaks2018