Bregir

[Al'Sayeed] Cherry Blossom Tea House, Port Raleigh

Ibn al'Sayeed was heading west. There were business he needed to attend to in the old world. In Pan to be exact. Personal business.

But he was not in such a hurry that he could not make a stop underway to meet an old friend. Very old, in fact.

41041871180_fd4bc2bb7b_c.jpg

Zhen Chao was one of the few, and one of the first, Lotii to have made it to the Halosian colonies. Very few knew why he had left home, or what his story was, but everyone in Port Raleigh, at least, knew of the Cherry Blossom Tea House, run by Chao.

It was a very popular establishment, and served some of the finest tea in Terra Nova. Many people met there, as the quiet atmosphere and discrete location made it suitable for private conversation. The guests included naval and army officers, government officials, merchants, politicians and others of note.

The tea house took its name from the ever blossoming Lotii cherry trees planted outside and presented an exotic and beautiful garden draped in colours rarely seen in the tropical heat of the colonies.

42134800764_9f1a2d23f0_c.jpg

"Al'Sayeed, my old friend!" Chao exclaimed with a smile, hobbling closer. "Come share a cup of tea and tell me all of your recent exploits."

Discreetly handing over a sealed folder of documents and a small pouch of gold. "And perhaps you have something to share with me, about the Lotii/Carnian conflict in New Haven? Or perhaps... other business?"

I started building something for Port Raleigh, and it ended up looking rather oriental, so I thought, why not? :)
I needed Ibn al'Sayeed going west, and Port Raleigh could use the love. C&C welcome.

Classic oriëntal look, convincing in the world of bobs too.

I really like your flower bushes. 

Very good build, that's a faithful representation of oriental architecture,Japanese architecture to be precise. I like the roof, the wall, the cherry trees and the small bridge.

Just lovely! When I saw the WIP shot I wondered why you were building oriental - now I know - great story! The use of the wheel arch piece for the bridge is clever and I like how you have included the path snaking out from the front of the building. It's shaping up to being a productive month for you - keep up the good work!

Some how I missed this...  I love it really it is a great tea house...  Perhaps we could see the geisha dance?  .... Did you include any interior or are they just not showing on my end? I as well love the bridge and how the path is not straight.