Hi everyone

My names Richard but I go by legoginge on Instagram (mainly because I’m ginger). Please feel free to give me a follow!

I decided to join Eurobricks while sitting at the evening entertainment on the last night of the 14th event in Billund. I attended with Nate Dias as a guest and loved it so much I thought I’d sign up!

In terms of LEGO, I like most themes with my favourite being bespoke “one off” sets that look great as display pieces. I’m currently trying to build my largest ever MOC based on a Japenese theme.

Outside of LEGO I’m a Science Teacher for 11-16 year olds.

I look forward to engaging with as many of you as possible!

Cheers

Richard

Edited by Legoginge

Hi Legoginge, welcome to Eurobricks! Hope you had fun in Billund :) Do you also participate in the FIRST LEGO League? 

Hi

No I don’t I’m afraid. I’ll be honest I’ve not really looked at much to do with the LEGO League. 

Hiii! Great to see we got you to sign up on the forum and I hope you enjoy the online stuff as much as the offline part. :grin:

On 5/29/2018 at 8:03 PM, Legoginge said:

I decided to join Eurobricks while sitting at the evening entertainment on the last night of the 14th event in Billund. I attended with Nate Dias as a guest and loved it so much I thought I’d sign up!

It was great to have both you and Nate at the Event, and it's wonderful you decided to join up to EB. 

I hope you enjoy your time on the boards, have fun and welcome!