It does not seem to accept my bids and I am on my phone, so I am just going to state it here.

The ETTC bids 500 for each of the class 3 merchant ships.

12 minutes ago, Bregir said:

It does not seem to accept my bids and I am on my phone, so I am just going to state it here.

The ETTC bids 500 for each of the class 3 merchant ships.

No idea what broke, but it worked now. Also outbid you on 3 of them:pir-laugh:

Some really nice microbuilds you've got there, Legostone. 

And I've gone ahead and placed a few bids for myself, the RNTC, and Oleon. 

Oh wow, that was a big final wave of bids. Do we get bad blood if we still accept the 8 second late bid on the Cotton Lady by the MCTC @Captain Genaro (Given that you just outbid them before)?

Once that is settled, I'll post the final result. I think the Lady Jacqueline bid was too late though, sorry @Capt Wolf :wink:

1 minute ago, Legostone said:

Oh wow, that was a big final wave of bids. Do we get bad blood if we still accept the 8 second late bid on the Cotton Lady by the MCTC @Captain Genaro (Given that you just outbid them before)?

Once that is settled, I'll post the final result. I think the Lady Jacqueline bid was too late though, sorry @Capt Wolf :wink:

I can't attest to the accuracy of my clock. I was just typing as fast as I could. I'm not surprised my LJ bid was late, but I'll plead for consideration in the MCTC trying to reacquire their own ship. :sceptic:

Just to be sure: ships without a MOC need one before they can be used in MRCAs, right? Does it need to be a "full ship", or is a microbuild enough?

Just now, Drunknok said:

Just to be sure: ships without a MOC need one before they can be used in MRCAs, right? Does it need to be a "full ship", or is a microbuild enough?

Full ship MOC required for those, just like any other capture. 

1 hour ago, Legostone said:

1 hour ago, Capt Wolf said:

I can't attest to the accuracy of my clock. I was just typing as fast as I could. I'm not surprised my LJ bid was late, but I'll plead for consideration in the MCTC trying to reacquire their own ship. :sceptic:

How about the RNTC wins the auction at 750 DBs and then sells the Cotton Lady to Capt. Wolf for the 800 DBs. Does that sound fair? 

8 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

How about the RNTC wins the auction at 750 DBs and then sells the Cotton Lady to Capt. Wolf for the 800 DBs. Does that sound fair? 

It'll be the MCTC buying the ship, not me, but yes, that sounds very fair. Thanks. I'll transfer 800 DBs to the RNTC.

5 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

That works! I‘ll copy over the tables later!

With the outstanding matters agreed upon, time has come to publish the results of the auction: @Captain Genaro (3x Captain G + 3x RNTC) @Legostone (1xLS) @Mesabi (2xMesabi, 1x Mesabi Landing), @Bregir (1xETTC)

Current Owner Shipname highest Bid Auction Winner Location
Harrison Torn The Defiance 550 Legostone Baskers Island
Harrison Torn The Athena 210 Captain Genaro Baskers Island
Bluebeard Lady Jacqueline 1210 RNTC Calisto
Bluebeard HMS Proserpine 201 Mesabi Calisto
LeColeon Supreme 750 RNTC Tortuga
LeColeon Tuna King 500 ETTC  Tortuga
Montroy Cotton Lady 750 RNTC Tortuga
Terraversa FTA The Gargoyle 410 Captain Genaro Trador
Romantica Misfortune's Wrath 255 Mesabi Landing Alexport
Legostone Blood and Guts 100 Captain Genaro Bardo
Legostone Butcher 51 Mesabi Bardo

Pirates guarantee those picking up their ships this MRCA free passage. Those who end up picking theirs up later, can pm @Capt Wolf for negotiations with the pirates (this could include that the pirates send the vessel in the next MRCA to one of your towns maybe?)

No auction fees, but these pirates want to be paid quick - send them the required DBs before the next MRCA if possible in any way, shape or form. If it isn't possible, PM me.

The next auction will be handled in a different way to give a lower chance to late bidders. 

I‘ll take care of transfering the paid vessels before the next MRCA, currently out sailing myself so I don‘t have access to my Laptop. 

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, Captain Genaro said:

How about the RNTC wins the auction at 750 DBs and then sells the Cotton Lady to Capt. Wolf for the 800 DBs.

The MCTC has transferred 800 DBs to the RNTC.

7 hours ago, Legostone said:

I‘ll take care of transfering the paid vessels before the next MRCA, currently out sailing myself so I don‘t have access to my Laptop. 

Could I ask that you go ahead and transfer The Athena to Kotz and the Cotton Lady to the MCTC.

40 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

The MCTC has transferred 800 DBs to the RNTC.

Thank you, and the ship is yours. 

3 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Could I ask that you go ahead and transfer The Athena to Kotz and the Cotton Lady to the MCTC.

I‘ll be taking care of that once I get back ;) if anyone else needs this tell me. 

ETTC paid the 500 to LeColeon for Tuna King.

And @Legostone, I will be happy to help create an auction setup next month that does not require constant attention... ;)

46 minutes ago, Bregir said:

ETTC paid the 500 to LeColeon for Tuna King.

And @Legostone, I will be happy to help create an auction setup next month that does not require constant attention... ;)

I'll take care of that myself, don't worry :pir-laugh:

Ships have been transferred to their new owners ( @Mesabi, @Capt Wolf, @Captain Genaro@Bregir@Legostone

If you have paid already you should be safe leaving the harbour they are currently docked in. If you need anything changed regarding the owner of the vessels tell me here or PM me (both works for me)

ships that are currently not mocced can be updated through the ship form, just use the "update link for an existing vessel" option.