Sign in to follow this  
damjan97PL

[MOC] Mini wheeled dumper

Hi Everyone.

This is my newest MOC, a mini wheeled dumper. Model is inspired by this vehicle: https://thumbs.img-sprzedajemy.pl/1000x901c/29/5d/e2/ausa-wozidlo-obrotowe-kolebkowe-ausa-d-600-apg-484282761.jpg

img_20180421_163954.jpg

Dimensions: 

-Lenght: 34cm

-Width: 16cm

-Height: 24cm

-Weight: 1450g

Functions:

-Drive (4x4)

-Steering

-Rotating a bath

-Tilting a bath

img_20180421_164351.jpg

This is a mini wheeled dumper with two functions bath: rotating and tilting

A bath is rotating by large turnable propeled by M motor.

img_20180421_164342.jpg

The tilting function is operated by a small motor centrally located in the turntable. It's propeled by L motor. 

img_20180421_164233.jpg

A steering is by two small linear acctuators propeled by M motor. Turning angle is not too big but is enough for smooth turning.

img_20180421_164256.jpg

Model has a four wheel drive and working steering wheel. The whole is powered by big BaterryBox. 

It's all from my side, I'm waiting for your comments :)

FULL GALLERY: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=574190

img_20180425_181115.jpg

img_20180421_164309.jpg

Really nice build with all the functions you'd expect. Dumpers aren't something we see very often on these pages so thank you for adding a little variety :thumbup:

Very accurate rendition of the real dumpster. Nothing to add or subtract. Nicely done!

I'm not sure I've seen one of these models in Technic for quite some time... Nice to see variety! It's a cool model with good functionality. I like the ability to rotate the dump bed. :thumbup:

I agree with @Leonardo da Bricki; I don't think I've ever seen one of these machines replicated with Technic. You've done excellently to (almost) have no holes in the dumper bed, and all of the functions appear to be implemented perfectly. The shaping is pretty accurate too. Some good work overall.

Now it needs a midi-excavator to load it... :grin:

Nice one, loaded with functions. What kind of controller do you use? The M-motor for the rotation of the bucket seems to rotate quite slowly.

You have packed a lot of functions into a little area you need a lego technic man to drive however the crack up is how the gauges vibrante when the steering wheel turns also how you have camouflaged the ir  receiver is very well done great moc I like it a lot