Siegfried

CONTEST: Build your own Impulse set!

Second entry posted, this time licensed.

Desert Scavenger aka Jawa Speeder

26pcs and a particularly easy opportunity to score a Jawa. *y*

What? Which other mommy have you not told me about?! >:-(

Probably Quarryman.

As you should know, being your mommy is more than any one person can handle, so we have to share the burden.

Yes. Did you get the toilet paper and eggs at the store, by the way?

Desert Scavenger aka Jawa Speeder

26pcs and a particularly easy opportunity to score a Jawa. *y*

What a great set that would make *wub* . I would buy many. :-)

Got my second entry up for the Space category: Ice Planet 2002 themed (probably one of my favourite, if not my favorite themes of all time!) It's the Ice Babe's Jacuzzi. The Ice Planet chick is probably in my top 5 favourite figures ever, so I wanted to incorporate her. My entry is a little edgy, but heck, I'm happy with it! :-D ;-)

My entry is a little edgy, but heck, I'm happy with it! :-D ;-)

You should be, for that's a neat idea indeed. *wub*

Check rule 8 in the first post, then make some more entries! ;-)

Haha, thanks for the friendly reminder! I will love to plan and build the rest of the sections too. :-) Hopefully i will have a little bit more time to spare before my exams start :-(

Wow. I think this is a great contest. My favorite so far is KhoRne's homeless guy/bum/hobo. It's such an original idea with some innovative concepts. I especially like the inclusion of the bottle and the trashcan, as well as the sack on the stick. It's a great idea.

Entry posted! :-)

I really wanted to make an Indy impulse so I did!

It was quite fun building it!

However later I will have a city and castle entry too!

Awesome super fun contest!

P

Got my second entry up for the Space category: Ice Planet 2002 themed (probably one of my favourite, if not my favorite themes of all time!) It's the Ice Babe's Jacuzzi. The Ice Planet chick is probably in my top 5 favourite figures ever, so I wanted to incorporate her. My entry is a little edgy, but heck, I'm happy with it! :-D ;-)

Very good, love the bubbles/water, and the mini-fig is funny as!

Top marks!

This is a great competition. *y* *y* *y*

Waitaminute- got a question.

Is Battlestar Galactica Space or Licensed? Considering it's a spaceship, a TV show, and not an actual license...

I have some ideas for my entries...I just need to find time to build them.

Waitaminute- got a question.

Is Battlestar Galactica Space or Licensed? Considering it's a spaceship, a TV show, and not an actual license...

I would put it under licensed themes.

Hey everyone, i just submitted my 2nd entry. This time, it is the Castle theme! :-D (My fave)

Hope everyone enjoy and feel free to comment on it! This is the my first few attempts when it's concerned with MOCs. :-$

My last entry is posted. But I just noticed only one animal is allowed. Would you consider clams and starfish elements or animals? Because I have a clam, starfish, and crab. :-$

I love all the entries so far! I just found out there are three categories too, so I'll be able to enter three times! :'-)

Here what I think so far:

Rupee Clock: A neat little impulse that has some useful parts.

Nyundi: A an awesome little cute buggy that I would definitely buy, great job on the boxart too.

Hopeless Magic: A very big for 27 pieces entry, I love the minifig and web and pumpkin head.

Lt.Veers: Good photography, a very sweet little city set with appropriate details.

adik sa lego: I would so buy this! Great mf and details, like a real set.

kaboom4: A good first entry, I love the lamp posts and shrubery. Plus a female mf!

xwingyoda: Hilarious! I love your toilet design!

Lego-Freak: An awesome entry, I would also buy this, great parts and just like a real Spongebob set!

PaulC: A sweet little gun turret, I love the mf and clever design.

zero1312: I love old Johnny's face! Awesome extras too!

Slyowl: A wonderful Pirate one that i wolud easily buy in multiples for the lovely mf and food pieces.

Graynar: A clever and well made Not-zi impulse, I would buy.

imperialshadows: A very cool set, I would buy, but the real "treasure" is that fantastic boxart you've made!

Stealth Hunter: A very nive little impluse, I would buy for the minifig and mouse droid.

Lego Lyons: A very unique one, the ariel guy is cool, I would but for the great selection of pieces there.

Sir Nadroj: A nice little impulse with a good statue and lovely golden chest!

Quarryman: I would SO buy this! Great extras like monkey, fireplace and chicken leg too!

whitefang sq: A nice little Indy underwater adventure, I would get for more sharks.

Lt. Col. Thok: A cool "big" entry, good way to make a tower out of 27 pieces.

KhoRne: My favourite so far! I would definitely get this homeless impulse, please make it so TLC!

Copmike: My what a lovely car out of 27 pieces! Great job, I'd get for the pink!

hewkii9: I love vikings! What a great design you have there, I would buy for more boats and vikings!

mutley777: A wonderful SW entry! That transport is superb and practically perfect, I would buy!

skelliesgang: Yay a Batman entry! I love Scarecrow's labaratory, very nice extras, I would get a few.

imperialshadows: Simply wonderful! I've always wanted jawas and this is perfect!

kaboom4: A simple, but useful and nice entry.

Sir Nadroj: Haha! I would so buy this! A female mf like that? Must get!

Piranha: Is that really 27 pieces, if so, then wow! Great job, I like the C3PO head.

whitefang sq: A very clever tree that I would buy a few of for the brown pieces, foliage and minifig.

SirNadroj: I would SO buy several of this! A female mf and wonderful piratey extras is a win in my book!

There you go, fantastic entries everybody, I can't wait to enter mine!

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

I have a question: Does Castle is in the same category as Adventurers?

zero1312: I love old Johnny's face! Awesome extras too!

Thanks!! :-$

I have a question: Does Castle is in the same category as Adventurers?

Well, it does say "History, Adventure and Pirates", and we're both in that category. So yes, it does. :-)

My Entry for the Licensed category is now up.

Batman - Riddler's Safe Break.

Had a few attempts to get the pieces the correct number. And it was hard to get the door to look like it had been cut with the grinder. But was great fun to build/design.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Well, it does say "History, Adventure and Pirates", and we're both in that category. So yes, it does. :-)

Oh great :-/ , now I have to ditch my second entry. *sad*

My final entry is now up.

Drunken Pirate! 27 parts + figure. What a challenge!!!

I have enjoyed taking part in this competition. Many thanks, and please leave comments on my entries.

My entry is up, the licensed one. I really enjoyed taking an unlikely character for an impulse set. Hope you liked it as much as I liked making it!

BTW: Sir Nadroj, your entry states that you have 3 pieces, is that legal? Sorry, but I thought 27 was the limit, if I'm not mistaken? Don't take this the wrong way though please, I would buy atleast five of your entry if it was released in stores *sweet*

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

Finished my City Entry: Market Street Vendor. Hope to have pics up later today. *y*