Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The underminer figure has eyes under the helmet and his face print is very funny looking 

Ha, it is rather funny! But, at the same time, I don't think it's necessarily that bad considering.

Elastagirl/ mrs incredible minifigure leaked complete with hair this time. All I can say is wow. Her hair piece is new and extremely accurate. We are now missing the two villains from the sets 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Elastagirl/ mrs incredible minifigure leaked complete with hair this time. All I can say is wow. Her hair piece is new and extremely accurate. We are now missing the two villains from the sets 

Pretty good, it even captures how it's swept to the side. :thumbup:

By the way, also another image of Violet has popped up over on Reddit, and it shows that her hairpiece has her orange hairband printed atop it.

54 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have seen Elastagirl with her ms marvel arms. It actually looks very good. 

Is she in her "family" costume or her new "solo" one?

it is the family costume (red with orange belt). But her head on the fig seems to be the harley quinn mighty micros one.

Edited by julesvincent

So I have seen the largest of the incredibles set. Dash is riding  skateboard. Violet is blocking bricks using a printed large circular piece with printing on it. Jack-Jack is in a fireball (same translicent piece used in the city volcano sets). Now the interesting part is the villain. Her name is brick and she has a little car is launching bricks at Violet. She uses black widows hair piece and her body looks like it’s made up of dark colored bricks. Now for the build. It’s a decent house build for the incredibles house. There is a side pool and lawn chair build. In the house there are several printed tiles such as the tv with Edna on it, a magazine or something, and the incredible phone. There is also a little waterfall build on the w side of the house. Overall a great looking set!

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

It actually looks nice. How much is it again?

30$.

It is a great set. Minifigires are perfect, and build actually looks cool. I'm waiting for two other sets to be revealed.

Nifty little set there, I like the villain's Dark Red recolor of Black Widow's hairpiece! Presumably, Violet's force field dish has to be Trans-Purple, right?

I like the figs, but the build is too Juniory for my liking (well duh, it’s a junior set). 

26 minutes ago, Borex said:

I like the figs, but the build is too Juniory for my liking (well duh, it’s a junior set). 

The fact that the entire family come with dual molded arms and legs just makes up for the lackluster build(s). :classic:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

30$.

It is a great set. Minifigires are perfect, and build actually looks cool. I'm waiting for two other sets to be revealed.

Ok, so here in canada it can go 2 ways, 35$ like achto island, justice league party and egghead set or 40$ like royal talon fighter and new hulkbuster, hopefully it is the 35$ just because it looks like a 180 piece set

So Dash is only one of the family with without a new hair piece?

Edited by Agent Kallus

36 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

So Dash is only one of the family with a new hair piece?

No, he's the only one without a new hair piece.

Edited by legonerd54321

Just now, legonerd54321 said:

*without

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks for catching that.:tongue:

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

A little bit disappointed that Jack Jack doesn’t hair a hair peice. Still a good set though, but I’ll only being getting it for the figures.

That is usually the case with Juniors, nothing appealing to the adults but the exclusive minifigures :tongue:

Nice looking set with some great minifigures. The build is small and ok. I like the living room area a lot. Not much to say here, maybe I will have more thoughts when better pictures come out. This will probably be the only Incredibles set I buy as I am expecting the other two sets to be crappy vehicle builds.

6 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

A little bit disappointed that Jack Jack doesn’t hair a hair peice. Still a good set though, but I’ll only being getting it for the figures.

I think he has though. Look good!

Over on Instagram (from a certain user), we've got ourselves a good look at non-strechy Elastagirl with her own hairpiece and both expressions. :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Walmart leaked the incredibles Sets! 

Are they alright to post here? If so, @just2good has a video up on them. *

Please pull if these are not official yet.