Hey Guys,

This is my first post on the site and I'm looking for some feedback on my work in progress Crait MOC. I started prototyping a few hours ago and started on the trench.

Related image

24578871877_dbfff8c158_m.jpg.f8b5fab5faf693b3e37e57d95a987b14.jpg

38737070814_cd718ac195_m.jpg

24578871497_946de07fbe_m.jpg

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, Baylez,

If you want higher resolution pictures head to my flickr @,

https://www.flickr.com/gp/147808246@N03/R09PD6

Edited by Baylez

I planned to start a Crait MOC like this, but you were faster than me ^^ Your trench is very well done and very inspiring, I love the way you built the parapet. Keep the good work !

Ramses25

16 hours ago, Ramses25 said:

I planned to start a Crait MOC like this, but you were faster than me ^^ Your trench is very well done and very inspiring, I love the way you built the parapet. Keep the good work !

Ramses25

Thanks! Appreciate the support and feel free to design and post your own Crait moc, I would love to see it.

A Quick Update on Prototypes:

As you can see below I have finished the back of the trench and have cleaned up some areas of the build, I have also added a door which will server as the entrance to a small cave and a ladder on either side which allows troops the exit the trench.

TEv36GN.pngAKZKRCo.png

Just like last time any feedback is appreciated and I will take any suggestions into consideration.

Thanks,

-Baylez

Wow! This looks great for a modular set. You could buy this part of the trench in one set and the connect several of them to make a giant base. Really nice work! I hope to see more updates on this project! What did you use to design it and render it? 

1 hour ago, CBAbricks said:

Wow! This looks great for a modular set. You could buy this part of the trench in one set and the connect several of them to make a giant base. Really nice work! I hope to see more updates on this project! What did you use to design it and render it? 

Thanks Man, plan on making an order for parts soon, and I will definitely be updating this MOC within the next few days, and I used Stud.io to design and render this build which is Bricklink's own version of LDD.

1 hour ago, Baylez said:

Thanks Man, plan on making an order for parts soon, and I will definitely be updating this MOC within the next few days, and I used Stud.io to design and render this build which is Bricklink's own version of LDD.

Nice! I thought it didn't look like LDD which is what I use. I think I'll check out Stud.io and see how it works. Good luck with your project, I'll definitely check out your updates.

A Quick Update on Prototypes:

The past few day's I have been working on the door and the mechanism to open it. I have also been working on making it motorized.

tRXA2ua.pnghJjWV4A.png

SHpmyZR.png

As usual any feedback is appreciated and I will take any suggestions into consideration.

Thanks,

-Baylez