This is my first Moc after coming out of the Dark Age. I have always loved winter and Christmas and I am very happy to have spent two years building this village; unfortunately the time available is always little and I can put some bricks only a couple of times a month.

The photos are a bit old and a new version of this village is already under construction

38961876041_5a4d842223_k.jpg_DSC2659 by Alessio Stebel, su Flickr

27184571759_3cad9e9454_k.jpg_DSC2611 by Alessio Stebel, su Flickr

Link to the complete gallery:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmbqiRwn

Edited by RazerTDI

Wonderful layout! I really like the waterfall leading into the skating rink and the fun winter activities for all the minifigs. Happy Holidays!

Looks good.

I do question if the waterfall (which looks good by the way) is flowing down the mountain, how is it freezing to create the ice skating rink? Clever idea, but I am questioning the reality. (I also would be willing to question how the grass gets cut in the Walking Dead).

Unless I missed it, is it a custom minifigure scale VW Beetle? Did you find instructions or come up with that yourself? Looks really good and handy for a minifigure layout. I may have to look at that for inspiration.

A lot of neat details here. I like the minifigure placement. I am very interested in seeing your new layout so I can compare with this. It is always neat to see the evolution of our MOCs.

Happy building!

On 15/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, TheLegoDr said:

Looks good.

I do question if the waterfall (which looks good by the way) is flowing down the mountain, how is it freezing to create the ice skating rink? Clever idea, but I am questioning the reality. (I also would be willing to question how the grass gets cut in the Walking Dead).

Unless I missed it, is it a custom minifigure scale VW Beetle? Did you find instructions or come up with that yourself? Looks really good and handy for a minifigure layout. I may have to look at that for inspiration.

A lot of neat details here. I like the minifigure placement. I am very interested in seeing your new layout so I can compare with this. It is always neat to see the evolution of our MOCs.

Happy building!

Thank you very much.

The VW Beetle was a free gift of S@H some months ago; it's an official Lego set.

It's a good question about freezing water and i know it's scientifically impossible  :D :D Lego makes it possibile !!