Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Large Tavern in Fatu Hiva

1.png
2.png
3.png
Emile,
We got a plot of land in Fatu Hiva that we could build on. It may not be profitable yet, but it will be as the village grows. It's a three story building with an extended addition to store the alcohl from our factories, so wjhen people ask for more hopefully we have more in stock. Three stories can you believe that? Maybe when can rent out different areas? There's so much commerce going on here.
All my love,
Elise

Elise,
Dear, this is fantastic news. Our business will expand soon to other colonies. Commerce from Oleon will grow so much we won't be able to manage it. Coudl you imagine? I'm doing my best here out in some of the furthest regions. You won't believe it. I'll be back soon, with gifts, mind you. But the only gift I can't bring back is you, as you're there already.
Soon to see you,
Emile

Spoiler

This is one of (if not the last) last microbuild awards that Oleon had. Decided to put in Fatu Hiva, because Emile and Elise are building the greatest alcoholic empire minifigures have ever seen.

Nice micro build Kotz! There's a lot of character in those buildings for a microbuild! I like the rooflines everywhere and how the warehouse connects to the main part.

Edited by Dukesc

Glad to see Emile has acquired such an imposant property, we Oleanders finally got a pretext to drink all day long.:laugh: 

A votre santé!

11 hours ago, KotZ said:

because Emile and Elise are building the greatest alcoholic empire minifigures have ever seen.

Ahahahahahahahahaha! Grand scale thinking! I like it!

Wow, large indeed. My first thought was "Hofbräuhaus", well done!

Nice microbuild. I really like how you have incorporated the issues of such a big tavern into both the build and the backstory. Things like "we need storage room for everything" and "what do we do with all the room available?" - the typical problems of innkeepers.

Is the establishment willing to host the WTC christmas party? :pir-grin:

22 hours ago, Dukesc said:

Nice micro build Kotz! There's a lot of character in those buildings for a microbuild! I like the rooflines everywhere and how the warehouse connects to the main part.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Bodi said:

Glad to see Emile has acquired such an imposant property, we Oleanders finally got a pretext to drink all day long.:laugh: 

A votre santé!

Hey, being the best faction can take its toll, so we need some ability to wind down after a long day.

14 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Ahahahahahahahahaha! Grand scale thinking! I like it!

Grand scale for a micro build!

14 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Wow, large indeed. My first thought was "Hofbräuhaus", well done!

Nice microbuild. I really like how you have incorporated the issues of such a big tavern into both the build and the backstory. Things like "we need storage room for everything" and "what do we do with all the room available?" - the typical problems of innkeepers.

Is the establishment willing to host the WTC christmas party? :pir-grin:

Thanks! And sure, we'll host the party.:pir_laugh2:

I usually don’t like minibuilds very much, but your tavern is surely an exception!

Awesome building and nice story, I’m looking forward to seeing your alcoholic empire!