Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well our first sets...kinda...have leaked for infinity war. The bricks heads are out. Star lord, iron man, and thanos. Star lord and iron man look good. Thanos is bald no helmet and uses a one by two printed brick. It really makes you wish we got that minifigure 

Where?

I finally found that big fig, it was definitely overhyped. I mean I didn't intend on getting it anyway but it's just an okay figure, definitely not better than gladiator Hulk in terms of detail I guess is what I'm saying.

13 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Where?

Instagram

1 minute ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I finally found that big fig, it was definitely overhyped. I mean I didn't intend on getting it anyway but it's just an okay figure, definitely not better than gladiator Hulk in terms of detail I guess is what I'm saying.

The hype came from being a good minifigure from this line. Yes it not perfect but it’s still one of the better figures we will get with this line

We assumed that it will be mark 48, but damn it's mark 50 armor.

I'm now wondering where are the other armors?

Exclusive set? New count for Hulkbuster?

We are now just missing Gamora Brickheadz right?

21 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I get your point, as I've said probably that's just me being amused that it is indeed accurate with the statue, that's the best we can get if they translated the statue to a lego form, probably just include scales printing, otherwise still a great big fig.

31 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I don't know.  I still think it's an improvement over Thanos.  I honestly still have some qualms over Gladiator Hulk.  I wish he had his gladiator chain skirt like the movie.  :tongue:

I like the Cull Obsidian we’ve gotten, I really do. But I can’t really say much besides that. Nothing about him strikes me or wows me. 

However, the Brickheadz are cool. I haven’t bought anything from The theme yet, but I will most definitely be buying Star Lord.

47 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yes it not perfect but it’s still one of the better figures we will get with this line

17 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

I still think it's an improvement over Thanos.

Yeah I can agree with you guys, it's just that the black order are uninteresting to me only because I'm not interested in them as characters but they do look satisfying enough in terms of accuracy so I think that's fair to say. Though I consider Gamora, minifig Groot, Tony with his new armor and faces, Cap, and Black Widow to be the outstanding figures of this line.

In my opinion the only figures that really need major improvements are Thanos and Spidey. Falcon just needs dual molded arms and he'd be fine.

Well said guys. I think we are better than before. Like now it's just "Yeap, don't hate just appreciate." 

I have to agree with Thanos and Spidey. they need to get fixed.

If Lego got enough advance notice to make a Thanos BrickHeadz without his helmet, wouldn’t they know about the lack of a helmet when they were making the figure? Now it seems like they were just lazy and didn’t want to make a new mold for him so they reused the comic one. The BrickHeadz look really good! I’ve only bought a couple (Iron Man, Belle, Salazar, and Cyborg) but I’ll definitely be picking all of these up. 

Spider Jazz, are you sure Iron Man "without bust" is not in the Hulkbuster set? The transparent head suggests that it is the empty armor that Bruce Banner wears to drive. in that case, the armor of the brickheadz could be in the set of Thanos, with the piece of the Outriders for the rockets, and maybe the arm of Cyborg ?

I love the BrickHeadz so much - particularly Thanos (love the little Gauntlet). Iron Man is neat, wasn't expecting the gold plating. LOVING Star-Lord; very glad he has the helmet. Can't wait to see Gamora, as well as the normal sets!

Edited by TheBrickPal

41 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

Spider Jazz, are you sure Iron Man "without bust" is not in the Hulkbuster set? The transparent head suggests that it is the empty armor that Bruce Banner wears to drive. in that case, the armor of the brickheadz could be in the set of Thanos, with the piece of the Outriders for the rockets, and maybe the arm of Cyborg ?

Yea, definitely. There is no Ironman in Hulkbuster set. I know it sounds weird but yep. 

Kinda thinking the same thing, It has wings but brick built in the picture which is unclear. Oh well, Hopefully we see pictures of it.

Real question is, where are the other armors? Does the hulkbuster count again? Latest suitis 47 in Homecoming.

48 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If Lego got enough advance notice to make a Thanos BrickHeadz without his helmet, wouldn’t they know about the lack of a helmet when they were making the figure? Now it seems like they were just lazy and didn’t want to make a new mold for him so they reused the comic one. The BrickHeadz look really good! I’ve only bought a couple (Iron Man, Belle, Salazar, and Cyborg) but I’ll definitely be picking all of these up. 

Still hoping and praying for another Thanos without the gauntlet in D2C or 7th set. So atleast it has a difference with the Thanos battle.

So for people who wanted a lead up to the big reveal, this is it with the brickheadz. Unless Lego rains down hell against the leakers who leaked the brickheadz then the sets will follow in a reasonable amount of time most likely 

44 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea, definitely. There is no Ironman in Hulkbuster set. I know it sounds weird but yep. 

Kinda thinking the same thing, It has wings but brick built in the picture which is unclear. Oh well, Hopefully we see pictures of it.

Real question is, where are the other armors? Does the hulkbuster count again? Latest suitis 47 in Homecoming.

Still hoping and praying for another Thanos without the gauntlet in D2C or 7th set. So atleast it has a difference with the Thanos battle.

Hulkbuster could be 48 or 49 but then we’re still missing one before 50. Maybe a surprise suit in the movie that’ll be in the exclusive or D2C set? 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Really? I wouldn’t mind getting a second Gauntlet at all! It’s be cool to make a MOC of Odin’s vault or something, whilst still displaying Thanos.

Edited by Aegis2000

5 minutes ago, doclord said:

I think there is a sizable chance that the D2C might have helmetless Thanos

It would be a genius move by Lego if they did. Though he might have to reuse a pre existing mold. If they did do thanos’s ship, they could do a new Thor as well

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It would be a genius move by Lego if they did. Though he might have to reuse a pre existing mold. If they did do thanos’s ship, they could do a new Thor as well

Thor's head is just a concept art goof by LEGO based on Marvel choosing to make the eyepatch late in the game. 

Thanos is a lot simpler than that: the helmetless Thanos is more desirable and if he used the Darkseid bigfig mold he could easily be put into a more expensive set to counter the cheaper Thanos available for the kids.

Geez, this thread confirms that you can't please everyone! The Cull Obsidian Big Fig is fantastic, new mold and for my money the best overall of the entire IW wave. With Gamora being the best minifig.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think the Hulkbuster is a new armor so it would make it 48 or 49. In the trailer you can see there is a lot more gold on the arms of the hulkbuster than last time. 

Also I love the Cull Obsidian big fig! Credit to LEGO for a new molded head and arm piece! The new BrickHeadz look great too! Thanos and Star Lord will definitely be adding to my collection!

13 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Geez, this thread confirms that you can't please everyone! The Cull Obsidian Big Fig is fantastic, new mold and for my money the best overall of the entire IW wave. With Gamora being the best minifig.

Agreed! 

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

14 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Geez, this thread confirms that you can't please everyone!

You do not need this thread for that observation - it is a simple fact of life.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Hulkbuster could be 48 or 49 but then we’re still missing one before 50. Maybe a surprise suit in the movie that’ll be in the exclusive or D2C set? 

That's what I'm thinking. If the new Hulkbuster counts then we're still missing one.

Remember Tanker truck takedown? They have 4 minifigs in it with atleast 2 new figs/ They corrected Vision's head. I'm expecting that kind of set with this 7th Infinity War set.

53 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Really? I wouldn’t mind one etting a second Gauntlet at all! It’s be cool to make a MOC of Odin’s vault or something, whilst still displaying Thanos.

What I mean is, that's the difference you'll get the gauntlet in one set and on the other is the more accurate Big fig. So, atleast TLG is wise to consume our money.

34 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Like what I've said. It seems that people isn't satisfied with everything we are getting, instead of being thankful because it's pretty accurate. I'm happy with the fig. I was glad to informed that I like it and describe, I apologize if some of you, didn't like what I have said and it made like I'm overhyping it.