Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

25 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

where could one see this other larger hulkbuster dome?

It was leaked in early December so I don’t think images are out there anymore. 

On 1/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Interesting thoughts. I think a UCS Hulkbuster would be interesting but I don’t know how well it would sell compared to something like the Avengers HQ, and it’s not as iconic as a vehicle like the Quinjet. I also can’t picture a Hulkbuster big enough to be $160, especially with that dome piece (I think it would be bigger if it was that expensive). I could them them doing a $100 Hulkbuster, though. 

I'd be most interested in the HQ, but I wouldn't be shocked if we don't get it for awhile--it's not particularly iconic, and we haven't actually seen that much of it in the films. I'd much prefer a UCS Hulkbuster to a Quinjet, though!

In terms of filling out the piece count to get it to UCS level, maybe it includes Veronica?

10 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Those leaks of Wasp and new Thanos are not fake. They are from one of the most reliable leaker, he has many leaks. Pictures were on his story, so you can't find them really. I reposted them later and they are on my account. They are not fake for 90%

Oh gawd. I assure you guys, you'll be just dissapointed if you will know that it is indeed fake.

I mean, yes you can go ahead and search for it, lolz then compare it to the design of a bootleg company that figure has been sold when they announce Antman and the Wasp movie. It's fake. You'll be just wasting your time.

SEARCH 

Xinh Wasp Minifigure

IMG_20171219_132515.jpg

18 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

Oh yes, this is certainly false. But I'm interested in Thanos. SpiderJazz, have you seen the bigfig mentioned by THELEGOBATMAN?

So just to be clear guys, I don't want to humiliate @THELEGOBATMAN. I myself wanted to get more accurate looking Thanos but we don't have concrete information yet. I'm not saying it's not true. It could be, it could be not.

Let me clarify the information given without exaggeration. 

Someone is claiming ( I dunno who) has seen 2018-2019 Catalog and it confirms that there will be a Thanos big figure (no pictures yet) it weighs lighter than the old big figure. So assuming that it could be a new mold without the armor because it weigh less than the Thanos mold we have.

8 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Do we know if the glove can fit on Thanos?

Are you asking about the Thanos that is in the Last Battle set? Yes he does.

Or this Thanos that hasn't been confirmed yet? As I've said I didn't see pictures of it or had any concrete confirmation. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Are you asking about the Thanos that is in the Last Battle set? Yes he does.

Or this Thanos that hasn't been confirmed yet? As I've said I didn't see pictures of it or had any concrete confirmation. 

The last battle set is what I meant.  It'll be a neat little feature having that removable glove.

38 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

The last battle set is what I meant.  It'll be a neat little feature having that removable glove.

Yeah the new Infinity Glove fits on any Big Fig.

Source? I have it. And the new Thanos Big Fig.

5 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

like @agoodfella77 said it's interchangeable. Any big fig can fit it.  

anyone got any info on a possible Marvel cmf, I need my xmen

Also would like a Mysterio (there's a new dome mold) and kingpin bigfig.

We still need Fantastic 4 (theres new long arm molds)

Colossus big fig Juggernaut big fig

Archangel Gambit Beast Omega Red Saber tooth theres too many figs I'm waiting to blow my money on

15 minutes ago, Johnjacob said:

anyone got any info on a possible Marvel cmf, I need my xmen

Also would like a Mysterio (there's a new dome mold) and kingpin bigfig.

We still need Fantastic 4 (theres new long arm molds)

Colossus big fig Juggernaut big fig

Archangel Gambit Beast Omega Red Saber tooth theres too many figs I'm waiting to blow my money on

We can only hope for a Marvel cmf series, so many characters i would love to see made, Spider-Ham, Spider-Gwen, Howard the Duck, Cosmos the dog, Black Bolt, Medusa, Daredevil, the Fantastic 4, X-23, A-Bomb, Devil Dinosaur, Squirrel Girl, Gwen-pool, Cable, Beast, and the list could keep going on. They almost need to make figure packs like the "fun at the" series but different groups of marvel characters i'm sure it would be a huge seller 

I also wish we could get CMF Marvel related.

But I think, it's more appropriate if we will use Wishlist or Future Speculation thread.

1 hour ago, Nexogeek said:

We can only hope for a Marvel cmf series, so many characters i would love to see made, Spider-Ham, Spider-Gwen, Howard the Duck, Cosmos the dog, Black Bolt, Medusa, Daredevil, the Fantastic 4, X-23, A-Bomb, Devil Dinosaur, Squirrel Girl, Gwen-pool, Cable, Beast, and the list could keep going on. They almost need to make figure packs like the "fun at the" series but different groups of marvel characters i'm sure it would be a huge seller 

Yes! Esp Cable.  Hopefully with Disney acquiring Fox it gives us hope

47 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Really sad Wasp leak was fake :cry_sad:

Well, it looked probably too great to be true :grin:  Sorry guys :wacko:

But Thanos one can be real

THELEGOBATMAN, I looked at your profile IG but there is no picture of this Thanos ...

54 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

THELEGOBATMAN, I looked at your profile IG but there is no picture of this Thanos ...

He never had a picture. There’s a report that a new Thanos is coming in 2019 and weighs less than the Infinity War one, meaning it could be an armor-less variant. 

With the news of ToysRUs stores closing, I’m extremely glad there are no Infinity War sets exclusive to their chain. It would make them near impossible to find in my area. However, I wonder if with the stores closing through mid-April, the stores will receive shipments of Infinity War merchandise? (I have a gift card I’ve been saving for the wave)

Thanks for the clarification. So, we have a custom minifigure and someone who claims to know the weight of minifigures planned for 2019 ? ? 

Why someone should know the weight of the minifigure of 2019 ??

Edited by Alberto Brick

4 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

With the news of ToysRUs stores closing, I’m extremely glad there are no Infinity War sets exclusive to their chain. It would make them near impossible to find in my area. However, I wonder if with the stores closing through mid-April, the stores will receive shipments of Infinity War merchandise? (I have a gift card I’ve been saving for the wave)

Yeah, that is good news but I never like TRU getting exclusives when everything they sell carries a 20% mark up!

Edited by grimmfreak
typo

Can anyone remember if that leak of yellowjacket's helmet but in transparent red and gunmetal grey was fake or not?

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Can anyone remember if that leak of yellowjacket's helmet but in transparent red and gunmetal grey was fake or not?

I’m pretty sure it was dubbed as fake, almost immediately.