LegoPondswald

Hello from The Netherlands!

Hi guys!

I'm Eveline from The Netherlands and a new member here. I came out of the dark ages last May and my house is already too small for all the Lego I own. I'm building my own city, got a nice Star Wars collection, own all the Brickheadz and am working on a Christmas Town (called Christmas, Doctor Who fans will get that :wink:). I also make video's of my work (mostly the city and some speed builds) and take pictures which I post on Instagram.

During the day I'm a freelance journalist. At night I build Lego or enjoy some of my other hobbies: watching series/movies (Star Wars, Doctor Who, Harry Potter), writing and photography. 

Nice to meet you all! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :). 

Welcome Eveline! Enjoy your stay!

So did you already lay your hands on the Doctor Who LEGO Ideas set from 2015? I just came up with a small dark blue 'police box' for my "exhibition town" based on that, yesterday. 

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks! Seems you didn't waste your time since May! :wink: i'm looking forward seeing some more of your stuff here. Your instagram is already quite promising.:classic:

On 11/4/2017 at 3:06 PM, Littleworlds said:

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks! Seems you didn't waste your time since May! :wink: i'm looking forward seeing some more of your stuff here. Your instagram is already quite promising.:classic:

Haha thanks! I'll do my best to show more soon. Going to build a MOC today, so expect pictures soon!

On 11/4/2017 at 2:31 PM, JopieK said:

Welcome Eveline! Enjoy your stay!

So did you already lay your hands on the Doctor Who LEGO Ideas set from 2015? I just came up with a small dark blue 'police box' for my "exhibition town" based on that, yesterday. 

No, not yet. But great suggestion, I'm probably going to pick that up soon. I know a store that still sells it.