gusmoore17

Any news or photos on Toy Fair London or NYC??

Haha wow.. Indiana Jones and Batman rule <3. Shame I can't buy any, on a tight budget, o'coose. But this gives me hope for the games =) so many vehicles and characters!

-- Andy

Thanks for all those links to these great new pictures! *y* :'-)

What a great year this

Aha! Wow, those are some great looking sets. The Indy + Speed Racer + Bats sets = *y*

Thanks for the pics!!!!!

Wow, thanks for these pics, people *y* *sweet*

SW:

Damn, it looks like that RGS has a lot of playability 8-

Edited by Dadster

*sweet* at-te is only 89 99 which is not bad imo! Definatly gettin that for what contains in it! The republic gunship i would get but then again not diggin the new troops thats why im only gettin the new at-te and then see if i like the new or old troops better. Then ill either get classic or upgraded gunship depending on my decision. As for the Indy Castle thingy it looks STUNNING its like one of those classic castle playsets but better:) its love!! This year will be great

Harley is pure love *wub* .

The Tumbler actually looks pretty nice in these pics. The preliminary photos made me a bit nervous about this set, but overall it looks quite decent. It will have to be rebuilt of course, but the bricks included are better than I initially expected. The Indy stuff looks nice as well, however that raised baseplate without any printing on it (a few stickers doesn't count) looks quite bland. Surely there was a better way to make that temple.

There appears to be some sort of command center with the gunship...

TK

And it looks like it fits in behind the "monkey lizard" sticker.

So what's with the Speed Racer theme, am I missing something? I take it , it's licensed from something as all the figures are fleshies.

Nice looking windscreen piece on the vehicles.

It's from the new film by the Wachowsky Brothers (who did Matrix) and based on the old animated serie. You can find a trailer here

There appears to be some sort of command center with the gunship...

TK

And it looks like it fits in behind the "monkey lizard" sticker.

Nice, that's just what I was about to ask X-D

I love that RGS more and more. The V90 too, but COME ON! $50! 8-

It will have to be rebuilt of course, but the bricks included are better than I initially expected.

Of Course! ;-)

I want the t-shirt that the Speed Racer kid (his name escapes me at the moment...even though I remember the monkey's name is Chim-Chim :-D ) is wearing to be a real t-shirt. Monkeys wearing headphones? That's Gold!

And only 2 native warriors with the Jungle Fortress? X-O . I wish maybe 1 or 2 came with a smaller set...

The batman sets are beautiful! *wub*

Harley! *wub*

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I agree. I actually like them now! *wub* The ice cream one rocks...

On Speed Racer, the doors are so small... but still spiffy! :-P

Bionicle looks pretty sweet, except a few are... :-X

Star Wars, as I said before, is goddamn awesome. You've gotta love it!

Indy looks awesome too! I love the temple - looks really detailed!

-ZotS

Edited by Zaktan of the Shadows

WOOHO WOW AWESOME JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THAT TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK AT THE PLAYABILITY!!!!!!!!!!Heh heh guess I got a little caried away I also love that ice cream truck reminds me of sweet tooth in twisted metal!!!

Edited by wulf

I was ready to rant on the US prices of the Gunship ($120) and V-19 Torrent ($55), but I suppose there is a silver lining, from the perspective of international fairness: we Yanks are finally starting to feel the effect of the sliding dollar. :-/

But aside from the cost issue, WOW! The new RGS is stunning, an instant classic with enough accuracy for AFOLs and sufficient playability for all. I'm also digging the Plo Koon fig from the AT-TE. *y* Bankruptcy on!

The EP2 clone helmets don't seem to have lost any of the molding details of the first wave. They definately have the cheek bone mold and all the details on the rear too. *y* It seem that all TLC have done is fill in the visor part and add the new side holes. :-)

I was ready to rant on the US prices of the Gunship ($120) and V-19 Torrent ($55), but I suppose there is a silver lining, from the perspective of international fairness: we Yanks are finally starting to feel the effect of the sliding dollar. :-/

But aside from the cost issue, WOW! The new RGS is stunning, an instant classic with enough accuracy for AFOLs and sufficient playability for all. I'm also digging the Plo Koon fig from the AT-TE. *y* Bankruptcy on!

Actually Plo Koon is from the RGS, but I agree he looks awesome! X-D

The Indy sets look very good, along with the Batman ones (especially that Tumbler!). I might even get a Speed Racer set or two; however, the Star Wars line, though the vehicles are amazing, the figs and now prices are turning me off. I think I'll just get the AT-TE. :-/

Whoa...SW is gonna be expensive. Well, some of the Bionicle sets are cheaper than I thought. I sure hope some people will be selling these cheap on eBay, cause I don't have the money to buy these at full-price.

Man, starwars just looks amazing! I don't care that the figures are animeized, because they still look great, especially the non-humanoid ones like Plo Koon and the Magna Guards! *wub*

Indiana Jones looks great too, but Batman... not as much. That Mr-Freeze set may be a cheap way to get the cold guy, but otherwise it looks like crud. Batman's Batcycle is just :-X, although Harely Quinn is just wonderful. *wub* The other two sets are much better, IMO, but still don't seem quiet as good as the very first wave, especially considering that they have no new figures except maybe a new suited batman. I'm STILL waiting for a minfig Gordon and Batgirl.... |-/

Mkay...

So it's a new Batsuit then? Dark grey with the Batman Begins style bat on it? If that's the case: nice!

Harley looks great, as does the Tumbler. I'll have to at least buy Ice Cream Surprise this year!

Indy, Indy, Indy... What can I say? The interior of the temple looks frightfully alienesque. Looks good on a LEGO set, but I don't want aliens in an Indiana Jones film. Oh well, this is a LEGO site, I'll save my film gripes for another forum... The Mutt fig looks cool! Brown hair, yay! I love the dark tan military dude too. Awesome torso and face. I wish there was a close-up of the natives cause they seem interesting. What's up with the displaying though? No golden katana, Marion wearing her Lost Tomb outfit...?

Wow, there's pictures everywhere!

I have to say, I'm liking the Batcycle more now after seeing it properly. Still a bit weird, but not as bad as I though. The Tumbler is very nice, and actually looks quite accurate in a 'simple' sort of way. It looks like Batbrick and I might be getting our new Batsuit after-all. And Harley is, quite frankly, beautiful.

The RGS looks so good, which is a pity, because it's unlikely I'll be able to afford it. Besides I've nowhere to put it.

As for everything else, it's just nice to see lots more pictures.