Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Poaching

The soldiers not only fighting againts their enemies, but againts fatigue,thirst, and hunger. While most of the guilds fighting againts Raavage and his minions, the brotherhood decided, to suport their comrades at the front. And some times there is a dark secret, in every bite of the boar-steak...

37597033841_77a364503e_n.jpg37548063156_254ae91f90_n.jpg37564833082_7ee5011533_n.jpg

37564843482_afc512c8de_n.jpg

A picture from the two poachers from the brotherhood, and from the wild boar.

36926923883_717485476d_n.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Very nice job on that boar, and the rest of the little scene is great as well!  Not to mention those wolfpack figs! :grin: :thumbup:

Neat! the tree is quite nice (some additional leaves might improve it), and I absolutely love the boar (because I suck at building animals myself, and this is suc a cool one) :wub: 

This is a very nice little vignette! I love the brick-built boar, especially. That has a nice look to it, and is well-scaled to minifigs. The tusks make it work. Good job using fewer colors in the landscape, too! I think the tree foliage (if you have the parts, of course) could be denser, and limiting the colors there too would be good. It is certainly not bad right now, and it perhaps captures a tree in the midst of changing leaf color for autumn. Well done, Kahir!

Fantastic little vignette indeed! I agree with HQ and TitusV, loving that boar design and the figure combos. I've also noticed an improvement in the terrain, from the plate layering, the textured border, and the color palette. Overall, my favorite build from you thus far, can't wait to see more! :classic: :thumbup: 

That brick built boar is excellent mate and the tree is just as good. The Landscaping is a massive improvement, The choice of colours work well together and the base is great too :classic: