Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

2 hours ago, Azani said:

Yeah, that's certainly feasible. We can expect to see three more SYSTEM sets outside of the five that have been revealed/leaked, but I don't know if they are all JP "kits" offhand.

Yeah, there's potential for a pretty broad selection of figs/dinosaurs at the price points that the three sets are at. :P

I don't know the exact prices off the top of my head, but the cheapest of the three is about $45 or $50 US, and the most expensive is around $110.

What?? Another big unrevealed set?

More Fallen Kingdom sets revealed! 

Pteranodon Escape (Juniors)- $20

Raptor Rescue Truck (Juniors)- $25

Pteranodon Chase- $20

Stygimoloch Breakout- $30

Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape- $80

I’m not happy about the Carnotaurus set price, I was expecting $70 at most. Hopefully the builds have some cool functions. The new pteranodon looks really cool and has great colors. Can’t wait for the rest to be revealed!

The interior of the Lockwood Estate Set is unimpressive compared to the cheaper and less pieces Hogwarts set.

Edited by Rune Haako

It’s too bad the Lockwood Estate is $130. I’ll be waiting for a sale on these, maybe I’ll just pick them up in June after seeing the movie. They should be discounted on Amazon by then. 

The estate could double as a Wayne Manor! Just wish those panels with stickers in the middle weren't there.

I love all the sets. Thought that Lockwood set was 100$... Still a great set and I still will be getting it. It has 1019 pieces for 130$ and Sanctum has 1004 pieces for 100$. Dinos cost a lot...

I still love it's interior, it looks so good!

1 hour ago, Rune Haako said:

The interior of the Lockwood Estate Set is unimpressive compared to the cheaper and less pieces Hogwarts set.

You've seen the interior? Where? All I can find is the big 'overview' picture.

And what about the minifigures? Is there a complete list of all the minifigures that come in Lockwood Estate? Because I can't tell and the official set description doesn't name names . . :(

Seriously, though. By the looks of things, each set except the smallest one, Pteranodon Chase, has one of the movie's main characters be exclusive to it. Henry Wu in Stygimoloch Breakout, Wheatley (is he a main character? He's named so I think so) in Blue's Helicopter Pursuit, intern guy whose name I don't - oh, it's Franklin. Him, in Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape, and . . we're right back to me not knowing who all the characters in Lockwood Estate are except Blue, Claire and Owen. 

Also disappointed to hear that, apparently, the scientist in the Juniors T. Rex Breakout isn't supposed to be Wu, just a random, generic scientist. Would it have been so bad for Wu not to be exclusive?

7 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

You've seen the interior? Where? All I can find is the big 'overview' picture.

And what about the minifigures? Is there a complete list of all the minifigures that come in Lockwood Estate? Because I can't tell and the official set description doesn't name names . . :(

Seriously, though. By the looks of things, each set except the smallest one, Pteranodon Chase, has one of the movie's main characters be exclusive to it. Henry Wu in Stygimoloch Breakout, Wheatley (is he a main character? He's named so I think so) in Blue's Helicopter Pursuit, intern guy whose name I don't - oh, it's Franklin. Him, in Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape, and . . we're right back to me not knowing who all the characters in Lockwood Estate are except Blue, Claire and Owen. 

Also disappointed to hear that, apparently, the scientist in the Juniors T. Rex Breakout isn't supposed to be Wu, just a random, generic scientist. Would it have been so bad for Wu not to be exclusive?

Minifigures are:

Owen, Claire, Maisie, Wheatley and 2 unknown names.

Seems like the classic raptor and the dilophosaurus are left for the Jurassic Park set(s)? :sweet:

13 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

Here's the pic of the interior, not the best quality but it still looks bad.

More than I've seen so far. 

And I hope by 'looks bad' you're talking about the quality of the photograph, because tat looks pretty great. I hoped they'd leave the central part of the first two floors open for the Indoraptor to be posed there, but what they look to be doing, with the unfoldable walls and the balcony to create an extended play area, is even better. The side parts do look a bit empty, but that's easy to fix. All told, that set looks to be a must-have, even if the dinosaurs jack the price up a bit too much. Fingers crossed for a good sale.

Interior does seem pretty sparse. I think in terms of upcoming themed buildings, it's not quite as impressive as the Great Hall for Harry Potter or the Sanctum Sanctorium for Avengers. That said, the front facade remains good-looking.

Brickset has posted an article about toy fair and it states that 

New in April, eight LEGO Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets bring the characters and moments from the much-anticipated film to brick form, as Owen and Claire return to Islar Nubar.

Which means that all three exclusives will be for Jurassic world Fallen kingdom and not the rumored Jurassic Park set. ( could be different numbering)

4 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Just2Good put out a video discussing his thoughts on the new sets and he mentioned a rumored Jurassic Park D2C!!

Is he a legitimate source?