MovieMocs

What UCS has not been done? (MOC or SET)

1 hour ago, MovieMocs said:

I don't think we have any pictures of the exterior except fan art...

That is true, the best reference would seem to be what we can see of it when Krennic's shuttle comes flying in and any potential fan art based on what people have been able to see in that scene, but accurate or not, it's not impossible to make a decent MOC of it.

21 minutes ago, Error404 said:

That is true, the best reference would seem to be what we can see of it when Krennic's shuttle comes flying in and any potential fan art based on what people have been able to see in that scene, but accurate or not, it's not impossible to make a decent MOC of it.

Ok, I'll do some research and see what I can find :)

1 hour ago, TyGl200 said:

How about a UCS UT-AT

16354710691_9ff31a1228_c.jpg

14222055381_DISPLAY.jpg

I don't know if anyone did these ucs mocs:eu tie series, arquitens cruiser, phoenix squadron carrier, mon cala cruiser home one, Imperial corvette...

4 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

I don't know if anyone did these ucs mocs:eu tie series, arquitens cruiser, phoenix squadron carrier, mon cala cruiser home one, Imperial corvette...

For Home One, I'm not sure if this would count as a UCS set or be put in a class of its own.  At 7 feet long it was certainly ultimate!

18mkz1hnh32uyjpg.jpg

https://gizmodo.com/5177817/52-pound-lego-mon-calamari-star-cruiser-can-kill-darth-vader-on-impact

9 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

I mentioned this in an earlier post but I want to build something that's well know but not done yet. I've thought of everything...I think, that's why I stared this post. The Imperial corvette would be cool but...

DzUIdDU.jpg

10 hours ago, TyGl200 said:

UCS Headhunter

lol, I could legit rip the 2 bottom wings of a X-wing, move around some engines and you got the Headhunter :)

How about a UCS hammerhead corvette or a UCS mc 75 cruiser. The mc75 was the flagship of admiral raddus in the battle of scarif. It looks like an interesting build

Edited by Legoboy22

First of all, it ain't UCS unless LEGO say so. It's Ultimate Collector Series, and you don't get to decide what's in the "series".

That said, there are some very fine fan-made MOCs in the style of LEGO's UCS models. However, there are just as many mediocre models that claim to be UCS and really don't cut it (then again, LEGO released Assault on Hoth).

You should build the model you want to build because it inspires you, not arbitrarily try to find one that's never been done before. It doesn't matter if it's been built before, look for ways to make yours better. I think you'll do better work if it's a model you really love from the movies.

On 06/08/2017 at 6:15 PM, NathanR said:

For Home One, I'm not sure if this would count as a UCS set or be put in a class of its own.  At 7 feet long it was certainly ultimate! 

Cool. Something like dat

14 hours ago, lostcarpark said:

First of all, it ain't UCS unless LEGO say so. It's Ultimate Collector Series, and you don't get to decide what's in the "series".

That said, there are some very fine fan-made MOCs in the style of LEGO's UCS models. However, there are just as many mediocre models that claim to be UCS and really don't cut it (then again, LEGO released Assault on Hoth).

You should build the model you want to build because it inspires you, not arbitrarily try to find one that's never been done before. It doesn't matter if it's been built before, look for ways to make yours better. I think you'll do better work if it's a model you really love from the movies.

Wow, that was...dramatically inspiring...I'll consider that, thanks :)

There's nothing more satisfying than building a Lucrehulk-class battleship (droid control ship)! :wink: It's one of those designs that tends to look even more impressive with size. And it's iconic throughout the prequels and even a few of The Clone Wars episodes.

Other than that, I've had a fantasy about tackling a version of old Han's Eravana freighter or Starkiller Base, though Starkiller would be more of a playset. 

Maybe something from Rebels? A loth-cat? Bendu? Those cool seeker droids that hung out with the 7th sister?

Or what about some helmets? A life size Sabine helmet would be so epic? Or that tie fighter she painted!

19 minutes ago, karmajay said:

Maybe something from Rebels? A loth-cat? Bendu? Those cool seeker droids that hung out with the 7th sister?

Or what about some helmets? A life size Sabine helmet would be so epic? Or that tie fighter she painted!

Personally, I think rebels is the worst thing that ever happened to the Star Wars franchise...worse than...should I say it?...*whisper* The prequels *whisper*

17 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

Try some republic ships. eg venator,arc 170, some cw clone fighter,vulture droid, tri droid.... These are well known

Maybe...I'm not a huge CW fan, the arc 170 has been done, vulture droid has been done...tri droid? Maybe?

On 8/8/2017 at 9:13 AM, darththeling said:

There's nothing more satisfying than building a Lucrehulk-class battleship (droid control ship)! :wink: It's one of those designs that tends to look even more impressive with size. And it's iconic throughout the prequels and even a few of The Clone Wars episodes.

Other than that, I've had a fantasy about tackling a version of old Han's Eravana freighter or Starkiller Base, though Starkiller would be more of a playset. 

That is a sick ship...great idea, I might take you up on that :)

On 8/3/2017 at 0:37 PM, All in the Reflexes said:

Off the top of my head id like to see a UCS Grevious Wheel bike that uses the large Grevious figure! :wub:

ooh! good one!

I have a bunch of ideas

- Luke's T-16 Skyhopper? I can't find one that anyone has done of those yet.

- Jedi Starfighter? That must have been done before, though.

- A-wing?

-SS-54 Assault ship? link here if you don't know what that is.

-Podracer?

-Jaba's Sail-barge?

-Cloud Car? That would be fun. I might have seen one of those before...

-Republic Cruiser?

-Kylo Ren's Shuttle? 

-Krennic's Shuttle? I love this ship. :D

That's all I got. Hope it helps! :D

56 minutes ago, XBrickmonster said:

ooh! good one!

I have a bunch of ideas

- Luke's T-16 Skyhopper? I can't find one that anyone has done of those yet.

- Jedi Starfighter? That must have been done before, though.

- A-wing?

-SS-54 Assault ship? link here if you don't know what that is.

-Podracer?

-Jaba's Sail-barge?

-Cloud Car? That would be fun. I might have seen one of those before...

-Republic Cruiser?

-Kylo Ren's Shuttle? 

-Krennic's Shuttle? I love this ship. :D

That's all I got. Hope it helps! :D

Great ideas! I know that all have been done except luke's skyhopper. That would be cool and fairly iconic. Thanks :)

46 minutes ago, MovieMocs said:

Great ideas! I know that all have been done except luke's skyhopper. That would be cool and fairly iconic. Thanks :)

It has been done: http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/360567; I think you are going to struggle to find something that has not already been created!

10 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

New idea, assertor star dreadnought

I just saw one of these on the EB SW Fourms the other day...I don't think it was UCS scale but it was pretty good...I don't know how bug UCS scale would be...

3 hours ago, XBrickmonster said:

Dang! I couldn't find one anywhere!

yeah, and that's a nice one too.