Tortuga, edge of the jungle, a small expedition is carefully making headway by jove !

TCHAC TCHAC

38p6.png: your first scientific study expedition, my dear Iauln ! How do you feel ?

wh0x.png: I'm so excited, Doctor. What are we going to study ?

38p6.png: It's a surprise !

fm4f.jpg

TCHAC TCHAC

7qu3.png: We have to hurry, Doctor, it'll soon be dusk !

38p6.png: That's the point Callaghan ! Ah ! Here we are

zm18.jpg

Doctor Thaum : Everybody up !

c6zr.jpg

Callaghan : Why up doctor, where not in the jungle yet, there's nothing to be afraid

mvm7.jpg

Doctor Thaum : That's because of the MOUS Callaghan !

Callaghan : Of the mouse !!??

Doctor Thaum : No, MOUS !

Callaghan : Because of mouse, hohoho, that's the best yet ! You're afraid of mouse Doctor ? Tee Hee !!

Doctor Thaum : You bug me Callaghan ! Hop in !!

fnuw.jpg

Callaghan : Oh ! that's a terrible mouse !! heh heh heh ! Goddness, I'm frightened ! Buggy buggy buggy !

y8o1.jpg

Callaghan : Haw Haw Haw !!! a terrible mouse !!

3ybw.jpg

Doctor Thaum : You're a bonehead Callaghan !!

vigg.jpg

Doctor Thaum : now we start to observe my dear Iauln, it's up to you, be aware and tell me what's worth interest according to you

Iauln : Great !

Callaghan : haw haw haw !

vhmo.jpg

Doctor Thaum : Shut up Callaghan !!

90vt.png: couiiii couiiii couiiii

Callaghan : Hee Hee Hee Hee !! A mouse mwahahahahahaha !!

Doctor Thaum : You lame brain !!!

GROOOMMBLLLLBLOLOMGRROM

l1kx.jpg

Callaghan : Gaaargllll !!!

gozr.jpg : iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik !

er81.png: Uh Oh !! What's this Doctor ?!!

38p6.png: A MOUS of course !

er81.png: A mouse ?

38p6.png: No, a M.O.U.S... A Maul Of Unusual Size, my dear Iauln... That's why we are in this tower !

wh0x.png: Great !! It is that this MOUS we have to study ?

38p6.png: It's up to you, my dear Iauln.

iv0w.jpg

Callaghan : The ladder !! for pity's sake !!

Doctor Thaum : Because of MOUS ? hohoho, that's the best yet ! You're afraid of MOUS Callaghan ? :devil: Tee Hee !!

that's all folk

C&C welcome

Spoiler

03wz.jpg

the built without the minifigs.

I have to rebuilt the tower twice or more... for I was never satisfied. the first trial was square tower, then rectangular one, and they were ugly, so I tried a more round one, but it's still perfectible.

will be licenced as a small educationnal built, for the tower and immediate surroundings are on a 16x16 plate, the 3 other 16x16 are just jungle edge

Edited by Professor Thaum

Great one! The tower looks just right (considering it was built by a professor and not by a military engineer) and I had some good laughs reading the story!

P.S: Upon reading the title by the way, I was expecting to see a dissected mouse in a lab :tongue:

Very amusing! I like the MOUS, although despite it's size it looks to me more cute than terrifying!  The tower and rope ladder are also very nicely done. Great job!

Hahaha awesome job with the MOUS confusion :D great jungle edge scene as well :)

On 29/07/2017 at 8:38 AM, blackdeathgr said:

Great one! The tower looks just right (considering it was built by a professor and not by a military engineer) and I had some good laughs reading the story!

Thanks, but it is an educational built, not a fort  :tongue:

On 30/07/2017 at 0:00 AM, Ayrlego said:

Very amusing! I like the MOUS, although despite it's size it looks to me more cute than terrifying!  The tower and rope ladder are also very nicely done. Great job!

Thanks, the MOUS was quite easy to built, but I had no eyes making it terrifying, the bubble eyes would have made it stoned instead of terrible.

On 30/07/2017 at 8:15 PM, Maxim I said:

Hahaha awesome job with the MOUS confusion :D great jungle edge scene as well :)

It's a rehash of Princes Bride, thanks for the jungle scene comment

Fun story! And I like the "treehouse" look of the tower. Nice job of getting away from square edges! :thumbup:

However, I did half expect to see the Dread Pirate Roberts at some point, but I guess those are ROUSes, not MOUSes. :pir-grin: 

This is a very funny story and was quite enjoyable. I like the tower and the vegetation in this build. Also the posing of the minifigures throughout the story was great. I know that the dynamic posing can be difficult with photographing them. Great job.