Fifulin

My Hopes for LEGO Batman Movie Minifigure series 2

12 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

If I had to guess, I'd guess that the FaF closing sequence designs were created far later in the production, sometime after the CMF figures were finalized. Because there will be no FaF whatsoever.

The first part is a guess. The second part is not.

But you can add the Wonder Twins! (I don't know if Gleek will be included, but...they wouldn't deprive us of that, would they???)

It's a bitter pill, but at least now we know. Thanks much, rob_ot.

8 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

It's a bitter pill, but at least now we know. Thanks much, rob_ot.

Yeah, it's a bummer. Especially that Kanye-lookin' Joker. But hey, I guess we could still hope for a FaF Dance Party set in wave three. (Yeah, right.)

Oh, and to be crystal clear, by "FaF", I'm ONLY referring to the characters dressed in white. Please feel free to read into that  :wink:

47 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Yeah, it's a bummer. Especially that Kanye-lookin' Joker. But hey, I guess we could still hope for a FaF Dance Party set in wave three. (Yeah, right.)

Oh, and to be crystal clear, by "FaF", I'm ONLY referring to the characters dressed in white. Please feel free to read into that  :wink:

Nards, that Joker would be the best.

I'm reading into that... and it could be interesting...

With the only people not dressed in white being options here then it might be the beach version of the characters maybe (like joker robin and batgirl)

Edited by Falconfan1414

Batgirl doesn't look different?  Robin and alfred kinda meh.  Joker is the only interesting variant to me.  That's a let down. 

11 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Tropical Joker?  He has an interesting design...

5 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Batgirl doesn't look different?  Robin and alfred kinda meh.  Joker is the only interesting variant to me.  That's a let down. 

I went and poured salt on the wound by watching the sequence again, and Batgirl looks like they ditched the cape and gave her the flesh tone dual-molded legs, but that's about all. Torso on Robin could be useful, the Joker less-so because of the tatts. Head is cool, though, I could see myself using that on my "Pimp Hand" Joker. I like Alfred because he's a throwback to those 1920s swimsuits.

3 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I went and poured salt on the wound by watching the sequence again, and Batgirl looks like they ditched the cape and gave her the flesh tone dual-molded legs, but that's about all. Torso on Robin could be useful, the Joker less-so because of the tatts. Head is cool, though, I could see myself using that on my "Pimp Hand" Joker. I like Alfred because he's a throwback to those 1920s swimsuits.

Yeah but ultimately all are so borrrrrrrring. The hint is like the worst possible clue... kills the possibility of a cool fig (faf joker) and guarantees something crappy that is taking up a slot in the lineup. 

12 hours ago, JGuy said:

Tropical Joker?  He has an interesting design...

Especially if you've ever read "The Killing Joke".

3 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Especially if you've ever read "The Killing Joke".

59912139b1605_Screenshot2017-08-13at7_43.15AM-Edited(1).png.0d23e28f552139c303c49bcea5119f7a.png

Hmm... is this based on the Killing Joke design?

On 12/8/2017 at 6:42 PM, rob-ot5000 said:

That explains @Tragic Banjo's profile pic :oh:

1 minute ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Where is that picture from?

It's just a snip of a screen shot from the movie. 

Edit - K_Tiger squeezed in before me :)

Edited by Captain Britain

To be honest the only ones I`m hoping for would be Batman Beyond and also Azrael (which will never happen!),....I`m starting to lose interest in some of these way out characters!

8 hours ago, r5-j2 said:

To be honest the only ones I`m hoping for would be Batman Beyond and also Azrael (which will never happen!),....I`m starting to lose interest in some of these way out characters!

I would love an Azrael Minifigure!

I'd like to see one of the orphans sporting a load Bat Merch. Minfig Bat T-shirt? Yes please, then I will be a step closer to creating a purist me!

10 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

I'd like to see one of the orphans sporting a load Bat Merch. Minfig Bat T-shirt? Yes please, then I will be a step closer to creating a purist me!

1st of all, awesome username sir!

2ndly, I'd love to see a second time the saw piece is used and a couple of other accessories such as the cup. Oh and the comic, can't forget the comics!

Thank you. It combines one of my favourite characters with my dog. 

There is a lot of good Bat-branding in the movie, it would be a shame not to use it. It's funny, when the second wave was announced a fair number of people said they couldn't see enough to make another series. Not only are there enough Batsuits to fill about three waves, but there are plenty of alternate costumes, villains and secondary characters to boot. What are the odds of getting an Inmate Bane in a CMF bag? :wink:

4 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Thank you. It combines one of my favourite characters with my dog. 

There is a lot of good Bat-branding in the movie, it would be a shame not to use it. It's funny, when the second wave was announced a fair number of people said they couldn't see enough to make another series. Not only are there enough Batsuits to fill about three waves, but there are plenty of alternate costumes, villains and secondary characters to boot. What are the odds of getting an Inmate Bane in a CMF bag? :wink:

I know right! Inmate Bane? My first big fig if in the series.

16 hours ago, J4ck said:

I would love an Azrael Minifigure!

I agree with you J4ck ;there are bootleg Azrael figs out there, but as the character is an insane nut-job, Lego will likely never include him in a set or a polybag, which is a shame!

35777112793_631c8df19d_n.jpgIMG_2823 by kenny burns, on Flickr

Edited by r5-j2

7 hours ago, r5-j2 said:

I agree with you J4ck ;there are bootleg Azrael figs out there, but as the character is an insane nut-job, Lego will likely never include him in a set or a polybag, which is a shame!

[Insert Picture Here] IMG_2823 by kenny burns, on Flickr

That's what I was thinking, I'm a purist so the Minifigure will probably never see the light of day. A new flame sword piece would be awesome to go with him if they did decide to make him.