LEGO ATV WITH BELTS ON SNOW

For first look it seems like it is not working, because it is so complicated. But this ATV really works. It is 4x4 with extra belts on snow. I have two videos with it one technical and one in a terrain, please watch both.

Why steering bar is reversed?!

And that video quality (max 240p)

...at least you have fun in snow...I agree with @Jurss 240p is not something most representative, but I look at this just as early stage of project...:sceptic:

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

It was my nearly first video and I uploaded from gallery and something has gone wrong, should I uploaded it one more time in 1080p?

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

And steering bars are reversed because I was 10 years old, when I started this creation :laugh:

I you have time that video in 1080p will be nice :thumbup:

1 hour ago, LEGO ADAM said:

And steering bars are reversed because I was 10 years old

And how old are You now then (sorry for question) ...

I'm the same age as Technic, BTW ...

1 hour ago, LEGO ADAM said:

should I uploaded it one more time in 1080p?

It would be much better.

Whoa, it's brave of you to play around with it so close to the water. It seems tough, though. :laugh:

37 minutes ago, Jurss said:

And how old are You now then (sorry for question) ...

I'm the same age as Technic, BTW ...

It would be much better.

i am 13 years now, how is posible that i was ten? it is because the ATV was my first big model and a was building it for  months and then i uploaded the video (1year later)

48 minutes ago, LEGO ADAM said:

i am 13 years now, how is posible that i was ten? it is because the ATV was my first big model and a was building it for  months and then i uploaded the video (1year later)

I am also 13 now, but I have only just started my first big model... that reminds me, must get round to posting it.

1 hour ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

I am also 13 now, but I have only just started my first big model... that reminds me, must get round to posting it.

And have you got an YouTube Chanel, if not make it and I can help you with some introduction to YouTube Lego world I know many Chanel's and it can take months  to somebody watch your videos :classic: also give me a sub please I need 1 to 50:blush::blush:

Edited by LEGO ADAM

3 hours ago, LEGO ADAM said:

And have you got an YouTube Chanel, if not make it and I can help you with some introduction to YouTube Lego world I know many Chanel's and it can take months  to somebody watch your videos :classic: also give me a sub please I need 1 to 50:blush::blush:

Please, let's not beg for subscribers. This is a place of personal achievement and satisfaction, and your happiness should not be dependent on the opinions of others.

Edited by Myers Lego Technic

1 hour ago, Myers Lego Technic said:

Please, let's not beg for subscribers. This is a place of personal achievement and satisfaction, and your happiness should not be dependent on the opinions of others.

I agree, that is for YouTube or wherever else not focused on legos.

9 hours ago, Myers Lego Technic said:

I know but I really need it I want to make a special video and all of you can send me some ideas, what can it be about.

If You really want to make a special video, than just do it. My idea: let it be a yellow 11L Technic beam, laying still in the woods, 12 hours one shot video. Of course in 4K.

Nice ATV by the way, but for some reason You doubled one of the video in the first post.

Edited by agrof

3 hours ago, agrof said:

If You really want to make a special video, than just do it. My idea: let it be a yellow 11L Technic beam, laying still in the woods, 12 hours one shot video. Of course in 4K.

Nice ATV by the way, but for some reason You doubled one of the video in the first post.

The video idea is quite weird and it will upload abou 1 day

and the video doubled is mistake

23 hours ago, LEGO ADAM said:

Yes I have a YouTube channel, and I have already seen your channel and liked what I saw. What people said above was right, don't beg for subscribers (here).