Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Also there are 2 white parrots in the new Creator Townhouse set.

27063.png 

Bird, Parrot Second Version with Large Beak
Item No: 27063

This new variant was only introduced recently in 2018, so far only made in white, and only in 1 set so far 4+ Incredibles 10760 Underminer Bank Heist 

Update: seen better pictures of the set and they are certainly the large beak parrot.

Edited by TeriXeri

On 4/26/2019 at 4:53 PM, TeriXeri said:

I hope we get a normal colored deer or reindeer, after the Patronus set shown the new mold.
Would be awesome to see it in a christmas set , but even better, Forestmen.

Absolutely hoping that this comes sooner rather than later.  I'd love to see Forestmen riding deer.

On 4/26/2019 at 4:49 PM, AE bricks said:

New friends set 41378 called "dolphin rescue" seems to have 3 new molds in 1 set: a baby dolphin, a baby octopus and tiny seahorse. It also has starfish, some clams i havent seen before, a regular dolphin and a few of those new coral parts. 

If there is a ranking on "what set contains most animal molds" i think this one will shoot to the top out of the blue... :laugh:

That's a really nice variety of sea life.  I'm looking forward to it.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:18 PM, williejm said:

Is the new ‘coral’ piece from friends on the list? Have to say it looks pretty useful for organic structure building 

No, I had not seen it earlier and it is strictly speaking a animal(s) as well :tongue:

On 4/26/2019 at 11:27 PM, TeriXeri said:

Also there are 2 white parrots in the new Creator Townhouse set.

27063.png 

Bird, Parrot Second Version with Large Beak
Item No: 27063

This new variant was only introduced recently in 2018, so far only made in white, and only in 1 set so far 4+ Incredibles 10760 Underminer Bank Heist 

Update: seen better pictures of the set and they are certainly the large beak parrot.

Nice find had not spotted those two :sweet:

On 4/26/2019 at 10:49 PM, AE bricks said:

New friends set 41378 called "dolphin rescue" seems to have 3 new molds in 1 set: a baby dolphin, a baby octopus and tiny seahorse. It also has starfish, some clams i havent seen before, a regular dolphin and a few of those new coral parts. 

If there is a ranking on "what set contains most animal molds" i think this one will shoot to the top out of the blue... :laugh:

The juvenile dolphin is probably to friendsefied to use, but the others are a great inclusion that are usable in minifig builds as well :grin:

Pictures from what looks like a new xtra has leaked, include a red crab, but also a parrot in a new colour (pink/teal?) :sweet:

The horse last seen in 2015 is making a winged comeback in Harry Potter 75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage :wub:

Edited by Roebuck

Finally some animal mould news!

A green chameleon has popped up on BL, looks great and it is a minifig animal not minidoll from the looks of it :grin_wub:
The rubber duck piece has popped up in green/red at the same seller..

The snowy owl also comes in the HP advent calendar :thumbup:

57 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

A picture of avnew dachshund mould has surfaced on IG :classic:

YES!! Finally :grin_wub: Looks like a Lego animal mould dream comes true :excited::wub::thumbup::thumbup:

25 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Apparently in a Instagram story of his, @Falconfan1414 said Series 19 "could have a decent amount of animals in it"... :wink:

Well we’ve already seen leaks of a Chameleon and a Dachshund, but if we get more than that :purrr: I certainly wouldn’t complain 

The cat mould in Dark Bluish Gray has leaked! From a build the minifig tower apparently :classic:

Keep the animal moulds coming Lego :excited:

12 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The cat mould in Dark Bluish Gray has leaked! From a build the minifig tower apparently :classic:

Keep the animal moulds coming Lego :excited:

Yes! It’s definitely from the BaM Tower. I found several in there today and had to pick one up. I also grabbed a lobster which I’d never seen in my local store’s Build a Minifigure before. There are apparently a bunch of new parts rolling out into the towers. 

CMF series 19 have a new flamingo mould, in addition to hen, rubber duck and scorpion by the looks of it..:excited:

I am getting worried for the dachshund with only 5(?) figs to go *huh*

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

CMF series 19 have a new flamingo mould, in addition to hen, rubber duck and scorpion by the looks of it..:excited:

I am getting worried for the dachshund with only 5(?) figs to go *huh*

But if the dachshund and chameleon do come in any of the other slots then that might mean three new animal moulds, two recolours, and a rubber duck in one CMF series. ?

5 hours ago, williejm said:

But if the dachshund and chameleon do come in any of the other slots then that might mean three new animal moulds, two recolours, and a rubber duck in one CMF series. ?

Yes that would make it a all time record :shark::grin_wub::monkey:

So series 19 is giving us all the things: chameleon, flamingo, dachshund, recoloured bulldog, scorpion, chicken and a rubber duck! 

11 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Dude you must be in heaven lol

Yes, even more animals than I dared hope for :grin_wub:

9 hours ago, williejm said:

So series 19 is giving us all the things: chameleon, flamingo, dachshund, recoloured bulldog, scorpion, chicken and a rubber duck! 

What a fantastic lineup :moar:
Dachshund :wub_drool:

Is the hen/chicken piece that comes with the fox in tan (or another new colour for the part) or is it in dark tan like the old one?
Looks tan to me, but not sure :shrug_oh_well:

On 7/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, Roebuck said:

Is the hen/chicken piece that comes with the fox in tan (or another new colour for the part) or is it in dark tan like the old one?
Looks tan to me, but not sure :shrug_oh_well:

It is tan :thumbup:

I just saw at BL that the horses coming with set Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts 75958 is a new print! *huh*

A black terrier has showed up in the BAM in Lego stores!

First the recolour of the cat and now a terrier :thumbup: Keep them coming Lego, what a great way to reuse existing moulds :grin_wub: The BAM is becoming a fantastic place to get unique and rare animals :excited:

I am hoping for a black/dark tan dachshund next!

A white cat, a new colour on the chicken, parrot ,fish, pig, goat, big snake maybe? What the you think will be the next animal to get a recolour made for the BAM bins?

13 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok, so, really... they made the deer mould for Harry Potter.
It would be a total shame to not make a deer next year somehow!!

It’d have to be a city set and not CMF :roflmao:

Just now, J4ck said:

It’d have to be a city set and not CMF :roflmao:

They put eagles and cougars, even mammuths and sabertooth tigers it should not be that hard.
I'd really welcome some nature photographers sets, like people going taking pictures of deers, moose or the like.