Leonardo da Bricki

[GBW-CP1] - Toohati - Field Testing

Since Refnor declared war on Toohati, border patrols, security, and surveillance have been stepped up. [Grid square F-7] Today, Sgt. Leo is field-testing a newly developed FPV-L (Fast Patrol Vehicle-Light). The "Light" designation means it has minimal armor, and no offensive capabilities outside of whatever weapons the driver and passenger personally carry.

"Base, this Brick, do you read me?"

"Read you five-by-five, Brick. Report in."

"Finished my patrol, all quiet, saw nothing but sand and grass. The new FPV works well, it's quiet, maneuverable, fast. Returning to base."

"Copy that."

33365304680_24c5f757a9_c.jpgFPV-L 1 (GBW)

33620906361_804272abb4_c.jpgFPV-L 2 (GBW)

Well, this is my first campaign build for GBW, I hope I did this right. If not, please tell me, and I will work to correct any mistakes.

A few more pics on my Flickr, and the GBW Flickr group.

Thanks for looking,

- Leonardo da Bricki

I love the axe/wing mirrors! - the overall build is really nice and looks suitable for its task.  Nice job with the base which I also really like, it's an often neglected part of the build and you have helped "frame" the FPV-L.

On 3/31/2017 at 1:34 AM, Phadeout said:

I love the axe/wing mirrors! - the overall build is really nice and looks suitable for its task.  Nice job with the base which I also really like, it's an often neglected part of the build and you have helped "frame" the FPV-L.

Thanks! I tried to make the base look nice, as it always helps the overall build.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:11 PM, Merc4Hire said:

Awesome FPV man:thumbup: Very nicely detailed. I also like what you did for the side-view mirrors. 

Thank you. Would you like instructions made?

18 hours ago, paintballman said:

Nice build and a very good vehicle for recon/patrol missions for the upcoming war

You will be seeing this again... :laugh:

Makin sure those borders are safe, excellent!

And just in case there is trouble, looks like your man can get out of there pretty quick if needs be on that sand rail!

You've Been Awarded ( 6  ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The vehicle is exceptionally well built. Love the custom framing with technic and minifig hands. But..... this is really more of a side build. We needed more for this. The build quality is great, but this needed more.     

Looks as if your men are patrolling, so they are supporting the offensive campaign?  I see a grid square on the map and clearly see geography and equipment.  Be sure to familiarize yourself with the basic requirements for builds in the future as it can affect your score.  Terrain is not completely flat, and you added some small sand dunes and vegetation.  The sand rail is a unique build and I appreciate the creativity put into that.  When constructing a base for your build, make sure it doesn't look too small.  You want the base to support your build and if anything, add to it by bringing detail into the build.  It looks as if the vehicle is going to roll right off the base.  Also, set the focus of the build dead center on the base; your vehicle looks to be a bit forward. Great start and I look forward to seeing future detailed builds from you!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!