Rumours were swarming around that Garvey Mardier had developed biological weapons of mass destruction in the Sea of Prio. Eslandola sent out a recon ship to spy and if possible, steal their technology. Garvey Mardier had other plans for their WMDs.

ch5c1.jpg

ch5c2.jpg

Yum, yum, bumbel greenies.  :pir-classic:

Really nice ship section. Is it a complete ship? I also like the use of the wheels for the sea monster.

On 31-3-2017 at 8:47 PM, gedren_y said:

Umm . . . Garvey is Eslandola's ally in the fight against Mardier.

I have to second Gedren...

I know we all have a lot of artistic freedom, but please do follow some of the lore that has been set up.

I think it would be not done if I make a MOC where your character attacks one of Benjamin Morgans vessels because he is jealous or where I explicitly make an Oleon army fight against a Corrington army.

it is a very fun entry and neat execution, but please follow the lore. Garvey and Eslandola have a strong alliance.

One Worm to rule them all, one worm to find them... Erhm... Sorry. I had to do it... :tongue:

A good representation of a Kraken. 

But I think you made a typo : Garvey is not the Eslandola Ennemy, Mardier is. The colour is good, just the name is wrong, I am assuming it's just a typo here.

Anyway, A good entry.

On 3/31/2017 at 2:47 PM, gedren_y said:

Umm . . . Garvey is Eslandola's ally in the fight against Mardier.

Doh.  Bad idea writing stories after a long day at work.  :blush:

21 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Really nice ship section. Is it a complete ship? I also like the use of the wheels for the sea monster.

Thanks.  It's a "prop" ship for the scene.  :pir-classic:

10 hours ago, Maxim I said:

I have to second Gedren...

I know we all have a lot of artistic freedom, but please do follow some of the lore that has been set up.

I think it would be not done if I make a MOC where your character attacks one of Benjamin Morgans vessels because he is jealous or where I explicitly make an Oleon army fight against a Corrington army.

it is a very fun entry and neat execution, but please follow the lore. Garvey and Eslandola have a strong alliance.

Sorry about that. I confused the sides in the fog of war  a.k.a. brain dead after a long day at work.  It is fixed now. :pir-blush:

4 hours ago, Faladrin said:

One Worm to rule them all, one worm to find them... Erhm... Sorry. I had to do it... :tongue:

A good representation of a Kraken. 

But I think you made a typo : Garvey is not the Eslandola Ennemy, Mardier is. The colour is good, just the name is wrong, I am assuming it's just a typo here.

Anyway, A good entry.

Thanks.  :pir-classic:

1 minute ago, dr_spock said:

Doh.  Bad idea writing stories after a long day at work.  :blush:

Thanks.  It's a "prop" ship for the scene.  :pir-classic:

Sorry about that. I confused the sides in the fog of war  a.k.a. brain dead after a long day at work.  It is fixed now. :pir-blush:

Thanks.  :pir-classic:

Just nitpicking, you forgot the first sentence haha :p

Just now, Maxim I said:

Just nitpicking, you forgot the first sentence haha :p

Argh.   Fixed.  :pir-blush: