vastudco

[MOC] The Flash CW custom Savitar build

So I've been working on a custom Savitar based on the design in "the Flash"IMG_8561.PNG.a9ad459664138bf06277919976274b2e.PNG.

I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions, particularly regarding the head.

That's terrifying.. Looks really awesome! I just think he might be a little too tall for figure scale if that's what you were going for. Nice job though! 

56 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

That's terrifying.. Looks really awesome! I just think he might be a little too tall for figure scale if that's what you were going for. Nice job though! 

I was originally going for minifigure scale but there's too many details to translate into such a small size. When I want to take pictures I need to edit it to shrink him down a bit :P

The moc looks really cool. You might be able to use Ultron his head or Lord Krakenskull from nexo knights (the Horns are kinda a shame). Actually many other helmet design from Nexo knights might work if you mix them a little bit. Also if you're looking for suggestions, perhaps you're able to make a smaller version that works more like a mech so a minifigure would fit inside. Keep up the good work. :classic::thumbup:

On 8/23/2017 at 7:40 PM, Huigberts Builds said:

The moc looks really cool. You might be able to use Ultron his head or Lord Krakenskull from nexo knights (the Horns are kinda a shame). Actually many other helmet design from Nexo knights might work if you mix them a little bit. Also if you're looking for suggestions, perhaps you're able to make a smaller version that works more like a mech so a minifigure would fit inside. Keep up the good work. :classic::thumbup:

3 hours ago, LegoTFGuy said:

You can actually make a decent Savitar head by putting an Ultron helmet piece over a backwards Ultron Drone head.

On 8/21/2017 at 5:27 AM, The Pearson said:

Great work! For the head, try using Ultron head pieces, maybe.

I tried it, but it's too small in relation to the body. The ideal size is between minifig helmets and bionicle masks.

I designed this more as a concept, so I'll downscale it when I finish this one.

Edited by vastudco

5 hours ago, vastudco said:

I tried it, but it's too small in relation to the body. The ideal size is between minifig helmets and bionicle masks.

I designed this more as a concept, so I'll downscale it when I finish this one.

In that case you might want to try something brick-build, but I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions.:sceptic: