25 January 617 A.E.

Wedding of the Owner of WETEC!
What will the blissfully married couple do next with the WETEC expanding throughout the known world?
Exclusive photo here at this paper!

32980719002_147e86c06c_c.jpg

The marriage of Micah of Wolfhaven and Elizabeth Griffin was a success. It turned out flawlessly as one would expect when the marriage is between two large trading companies in Corrington. It was attended by the bride and groom's families, Mr. and Mrs. Griffin, their youngest daughter, Charlotte, Mrs. Sarah of Wolfhaven, her son, Alexander II, and daughter and son-in-law, Rebekah and Simon. Also in attendance were representatives of trading partners from Eslandola, Oleon, and of course key figures from Corrington. There was music of both the harp and the flute to be enjoyed while tasting apples, bananas, and chocolate danishes. It was a lovely day for the couple who it is rumored will be taking a boat ride to the eastern islands for their honeymoon.

32293773093_e151c5dc10_c.jpg

32952809772_a0645d23f3_c.jpg

32726689130_6c657e276f_c.jpg

33067447536_6e6e7fb286_c.jpg

32952758482_b141f31ddc_c.jpg

I haven't linked to it lately but HERE can be found a complete list of builds that were completed for BOBS and progress this storyline. 

Edited by SilentWolf

Great festive scene Silent Wolf, the flags look really good and the courtyard setting is very nice! :thumbup: 

I'm with Kai here, all those flags really complete this scene!  Great work, SilentWolf, the activity and abundance of color work very well for such a build, and it's great to see the marriage finally coming about too! :thumbup:  Enjoy you all's honeymoon in the wild! :grin: 

Hehehe, I believe we BoBSer's were all looking forward to this wedding! Nice MOC with many "formal clothing" torsos!

On 2/28/2017 at 4:31 PM, Kai NRG said:

Great festive scene Silent Wolf, the flags look really good and the courtyard setting is very nice! :thumbup: 

On 2/28/2017 at 6:02 PM, Garmadon said:

I'm with Kai here, all those flags really complete this scene!  Great work, SilentWolf, the activity and abundance of color work very well for such a build, and it's great to see the marriage finally coming about too! :thumbup:  Enjoy you all's honeymoon in the wild! :grin: 

Thank you! The flags were fun to sort through and decide which would work best. Obviously, the honeymoon started out a little out of the ordinary. 

18 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Hehehe, I believe we BoBSer's were all looking forward to this wedding! Nice MOC with many "formal clothing" torsos!

Thank you. I have been building my collection of ladies skirts and torsos over the last year, and it definitely paid off for this build. I have been planning on doing the wedding scene since I introduced my sigfig and declared he was engaged. I just kept not getting around to it and being distracted by other things I wanted to build. I think it will work out to create a different dynamic and direction for my builds this year. 

2 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

I have been building my collection of ladies skirts and torsos over the last year

I've been trying to do the exact thing this whole year although to a smaller degree. If we want to make some MOCs and stories believable, we must include some lady-figs as well :wink:

Nice work SilentWolf, and my congratulations to the newly wedded couple. I love the festive atmosphere of the scene - the musicians are particularity good. Great job!

Ahh... The long-awaited moment of matrimony has arrived! And you've certainly done it justice with this beautifully detailed setting. The balcony overlooking the plaza is a great idea and the crowd of people is a very well-dressed group. I really like scenes like this and yours is very good. And I applaud you on showing the ladies in dresses, because trousers just look completely weird to me in these historic settings. If we lived closer I'd happily loan you some of mine (I nearly cleaned out BL 2 years ago...) I checked your linked topic, and I must say, the number of builds is really impressive! I had no idea, and it comes to about 3 every 4-5 weeks or so? Keep it up. :thumbup: