Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

Book II Chal V Cat A Riders of Historica Alliance Side: Ambush in the Firs

Nice little scene but I think it would be better if you used a bigger plate and expanded the landscaping otherwise good job. 

neat build! It has a very classic feeling over it, wich I can really appreciate! :thumbup:

Nice entry.

Like TitusV said, it has a classical feeling that is quite good.

My criticism would go to the story part of the build. IMO, it would be better to add some story to tell us more about that rider.

Good job.

Good job!  I think a few more flower stems would really improve the landscaping though.  Aside from that, I agree with Faladrin, a bit ,ore a a back story would be really good!

Nice scene! It definitely has a classic castle vibe to the scenery and I like the depth you have created with the non-linear path. 

Cool use of the lime green arms with that classic torso :thumbup:The prefab pine trees work pretty well too. Perhaps add a few flowers to the grass stalks for a little splash of color?

Nice little big, I like the use of classic trees. The cobblestone path looks nice as well, though I agree that some flowers on the grass stalks would look good :classic: