Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Even Killer Moth can appear in these sets.

If those twins who look like cursed china dolls were included, then I'd say there is a chance Killer Moth will be in this line as well

The twins and Man Bat didn't appear in the trailer, so that means there will be more villians

But, since the Scarecrow doesn't have new parts, he could be an exclusive minifigure for a book or something

true and same thing with Captain Boomerang since he is in the trailer.

Wonder if they'll make a Lego video game for the Lego Batman movie… because Lego the Lego Movie Videogame wasn't a confusing enough title :tongue:

"Lego the Lego Batman Movie the Videogame. Not to be confused with Lego Batman the Videogame."

:wacko:

Wonder if they'll make a Lego video game for the Lego Batman movie… because Lego the Lego Movie Videogame wasn't a confusing enough title :tongue:

"Lego the Lego Batman Movie the Videogame. Not to be confused with Lego Batman the Videogame."

I believe it was confirmed that The LEGO Batman Movie will be in LEGO Dimensions. So I think that will replace a Lego game but who knows. I would always be welcome to get both.

Oh they will. They make a video game for almost every popular movie these days...

I'm pretty sure A: They've confirmed there won't be because there will be a Story pack for Dimensions and B: It comes out February I think we would've heard something...

I believe it was confirmed that The LEGO Batman Movie will be in LEGO Dimensions. So I think that will replace a Lego game but who knows. I would always be welcome to get both.

I'm pretty sure A: They've confirmed there won't be because there will be a Story pack for Dimensions and B: It comes out February I think we would've heard something...

Darn, I was hoping for an individual game, I'm not a fan of Dimensions.

TLM Series had 10 guys and 6 women.

Considering that this series has 20 minifigures, I'd say we could expect 6 women again.

But then again, I don't know if there are enough girls for the 6 spots, because I don't think Catwoman and Harley Quinn will be in the CMF line.

I still think batman parents will be in the series, so I'd say something like

10 Batman suits, 4 girls (1 of them being Poison Ivy), batman parents and 3 random characters, like the robots in TLM series.

Who said the girls have to be popular characters? They could be as obscure as Orca or as main as Catwoman. It's not like there's zero female Batman characters besides the three in the trailer, Batgirl and Martha. I mean Baby-Doll, Copperhead, Shiva, Phantasm, Renne Montoya, White Rabbit, Barbra Gordon, Lynx, Ventriloquist, Fish Mooney, Siren, Vikki Vale. They said they were going to explore and reference all areas of Batman so I expect the females to be interesting choices. :P

Who said the girls have to be popular characters? They could be as obscure as Orca or as main as Catwoman. It's not like there's zero female Batman characters besides the three in the trailer, Batgirl and Martha. I mean Baby-Doll, Copperhead, Shiva, Phantasm, Renne Montoya, White Rabbit, Barbra Gordon, Lynx, Ventriloquist, Fish Mooney, Siren, Vikki Vale. They said they were going to explore and reference all areas of Batman so I expect the females to be interesting choices. :P

why are you guys complaining about getting female minifigures? to me i don't really care I just want more minifigures period. and wait a second there was a female Ventriloquist? but also I am not against gay characters but i don't think Lego would put a gay character in one of there sets such as Renne Montoya or Batwoman. I am not against gays but i am just saying I don't think Lego would do them. Shiva and Vicki Vale i would love to have. but I must say Batman has the rogues gallary including the best male and female villains.

Doubt Fish Mooney as she's a Gotham TV exclusive, and that show is definitely only for adults. Proof??...

Season 1 episode 17:

Fish Mooney gouges out her own eye and squishes it under her foot to stop the Dollmaker from taking it

Also if I had to guess, I think we'll get some characters from Batman the Animated Series (judging by Kabuki Twins)

Edited by Quicksilver838

why are you guys complaining about getting female minifigures? to me i don't really care I just want more minifigures period. and wait a second there was a female Ventriloquist? but also I am not against gay characters but i don't think Lego would put a gay character in one of there sets such as Renne Montoya or Batwoman. I am not against gays but i am just saying I don't think Lego would do them. Shiva and Vicki Vale i would love to have. but I must say Batman has the rogues gallary including the best male and female villains.

Females need more representation in lego as there are a lot more males in lego and it makes it hard to build realistic scenes with both genders and someones sexuality is totally irrelevant to whether they can made in to a lego minifigure.

What are you talking about??

He seems to be contemplating the likelihood of homosexual individuals in LEGO form.

Minifigures aren't really sexual creatures anyway, so I don't see how it would matter one way or the other.

I always figured that Minifgures just built each other to reproduce.

but also I am not against gay characters but i don't think Lego would put a gay character in one of there sets such as Renne Montoya or Batwoman. I am not against gays but i am just saying I don't think Lego would do them.

I don't think they wouldn't make a minifig of a character just because of that character's sexual preference. Besides, they've already had Batwoman as a playable character in LB3.

Renee Montoya was actually featured quite a bit in Batman the animated series, so I don't see Lego having a problem including her. As for Batwoman she's already been a playable character in LB3. Ultimately if there's enough demand than those characters will appear.

To be frank I hate the new 52 costume for Batwoman. If we got her I'd greatly prefer a DCAU version instead (I know it was a crappy movie, but I really like her costume in it better than any other version).

Time to change this inappropriate conversation.

Talk about the sets. Talk about Lego.

DO NOT talk about gender inequality or sexual preferences. I don't know why I have to point out that this is clearly not the place for that kind of discussion.

The Joker's lowrider is based of the car he drove in The Batman (2004) Two of a Kind. In the show it was almost identical to the set, minus the zebra seats, but including the two horns on he side.

EDIT: This video, about halfway

Edited by LegoPercyJ

The Joker's lowrider is based of the car he drove in The Batman (2004) Two of a Kind. In the show it was almost identical to the set, minus the zebra seats, but including the two horns on he side.

I can definitely see the resemblance.

If we're getting mostly bat-suits in the CMF, will any of them have a black head instead of a face to make it look like its on a stand or "being hung up"? Or will it have Bruce Wayne's face?