Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Maybe he was just topless in the UK...

He was indecent in the US version as well.

I love that set. I wish I'd bought more than one of them. Those ostriches are amazing. I want six ostriches, at least. I should have bought more.

I wouldn't be surprised if a different exclusive Batman Variant comes in every single activity book.

I think just the first one will have a fig, since there is that grey rounded rectangle where the plastic for the figs usually is.

Definitely there was a shirtless Dastan in the PoP ostrich race set (7570?) though a quick image search shows lots of promo pics with his be-shirted version in that set.

Maybe he was just topless in the UK...

He was indecent in the US version as well.

I love that set. I wish I'd bought more than one of them. Those ostriches are amazing. I want six ostriches, at least. I should have bought more.

Oh, interesting! The main image on Brickset shows everyone wearing a shirt. But if you check some of the other images, there's a bare-chested fella instead! Weeeeeeiiiird. I wonder what was up with that??

Anyway, thanks for the clarification, guys!

I'm really hoping for that figure.... I love the goggles but if I get two torso's I can make a proper Batman v. R'as

To be honest I mocked up a Bats figure with the bare chest to fight Ras and I didn't think it translated well with lego. I think it needs boot printing with the dark blue on grey for it to work.

I've always got the image of the cowl being dark blue for that sword battle. Maybe with the 60s Batman legs it might work along with the dark blue cowl from the Buccaneer Batman.

Potential new minifigure!

This might be one of the only bat suits we'll ever get that makes sense if you use the tan Batman face on it!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

I have a feeling that the batsuit variants in this upcoming CMF series will be very wacky. That being said, I like this speedo donning variant, though I'm not sure how the goggles can go over the mask unless it's not showing up as a part... I really want that ducky inflatable tube! Looks and sounds like a promising new part, along with the lobster... I'm hoping both make their way into physical form.

I have a feeling that the batsuit variants in this upcoming CMF series will be very wacky. That being said, I like this speedo donning variant, though I'm not sure how the goggles can go over the mask unless it's not showing up as a part... I really want that ducky inflatable tube! Looks and sounds like a promising new part, along with the lobster... I'm hoping both make their way into physical form.

The cowl + glasses is a new mold, 1 combined mold.

I'm really hoping they'll use the 20 slots on unique and special looking figures. The only thing that would make the beach Batman even slightly special (to me, at least) would be the level of availability of the torso rising up again,

but I'm sure there are a lot more interesting things that they could do with this. They are charging us about $4 per figure, after all, so the least they can do is make it full of cool, special looking figures.

Well we don't know for sure we will get that mold.

No but the premise is thats its 1 complete new mold, not an accessory you can take on and off.

No but the premise is thats its 1 complete new mold, not an accessory you can take on and off.

I believe that LEGO would get more of their money back if they made the goggles a seperate peice that can be taken off or put on as it could be used in other scenarios and not be a one and done mold.

I believe that LEGO would get more of their money back if they made the goggles a seperate peice that can be taken off or put on as it could be used in other scenarios and not be a one and done mold.

Does not work out with those glasses and that cowl.

I have a question! will Scarecrow appear in the Lego Batman movie sets? because if so I will skip the Scarecrow Harvester set and just bricklink Blue Beetle and Killer Moth. so that way i will save some money and just wait for scarecrow in the lego batman movie sets.

I have a question! will Scarecrow appear in the Lego Batman movie sets? because if so I will skip the Scarecrow Harvester set and just bricklink Blue Beetle and Killer Moth. so that way i will save some money and just wait for scarecrow in the lego batman movie sets.

I think so,why not? This is just a recolored version of this year. Edited by LegoRomania

Your best bet would be to wait until the first pictures of the sets start showing up.

He's in the trailer for The LEGO Batman Movie, so there's a good chance that he will show up in a set as well, though.

Your best bet would be to wait until the first pictures of the sets start showing up.

He's in the trailer for The LEGO Batman Movie, so there's a good chance that he will show up in a set as well, though.

^This. Its not that long of a wait too so thats good.

I think so,why not? This is just a recolored version of this year.

I think so too

thank you and i think i will save my money for the lego batman movie sets simply because I'm pretty sure that they will release every minifigure that appears in the trailers and film.

Even Killer Moth can appear in these sets.

If those twins who look like cursed china dolls were included, then I'd say there is a chance Killer Moth will be in this line as well

The twins and Man Bat didn't appear in the trailer, so that means there will be more villians

But, since the Scarecrow doesn't have new parts, he could be an exclusive minifigure for a book or something

Edited by Robert8

The twins and Man Bat didn't appear in the trailer, so that means there will be more villians

No, they're in the trailer, just behind Joker's Low-Rider.