Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Robin looks like a powerpuff girl.

He does!

The design is so awkward

I was thinking, the Joker mouth is extremely crude compared to the other, more slick designs. Maybe it's something akin to Good Cop/Bad Cop with the marked out face, and it will actually have some weird metafictional in-movie explanation.

Seeing that we're getting Batgirl and Robin I'm thinking we might get more members from the Bat-family.Like Cassadra Cain,now that would be a real treat.

:wub: Lovely sets!

Clearly, Lego is going to be digging deep in terms of characters. Shocking inclusion of the Kabuki Twins! I think the Batmobile seems a bit iffy in terms of design, but Joker's low-rider is spectacular.

I love these! Joker's face looks much better than I was expecting it to be, and all of these new figs are spectacular! Love that Harley and her printed bat, Batgirl looks great (is that a new mask mold? Could be a SH Girls piece too). Just look at that Joker vest!!!

Batman isn't radically different, but the new belt and subtle new face are great to have! Robin is adorable, and the "Bat-Merch" is hilarious, and the Kabuki Twins!!! Lego got fairly obscure for them! Man-Bat's a shame he's just a repeat, but I've been wanting another one to give normal brown arms to for a "folded wings" look, so that's okay in my book.

And that doesn't even mention how good the builds themselves look!

Edited by PepperoniBricks

Wow. Those minifigs are FANTASTIC. Part of me wishes that Man-Bat was an update but that Batgirl is perfect. I almost bought a custom New 52 Batgirl but I'm glad I held off now. The builds are pretty good too, there are definitely things I wish were different about each, but overall they're exactly as crazy as I had expected and hoped for.

It seems that Joker will be in CMF.

What makes you say that?

Heeey guys, are those new Bat-wing pieces on the 'mobile?

Edited by PepperoniBricks

It seems that Joker will be in CMF.

Yes, what makes you say that, since he's the main villain, he will already be appearing a lot in the sets (I would have thought).

Edited by J4ck

Wow I'm speechless *oh2* Those look AMAZING !!!! I mean look at the detail on those figures :cry_happy: That Joker set is a must have !!!!

Even thought I'm annoyed that they reused the same Man-Bat figure.

Edited by LOTR34

Even thought I'm annoyed that they reused the same Man-Bat figure.

Yeah, that is bizarre. At least we're getting some incredibly unexpected and fairly obscure villains alongside of him in the same set though.