Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I'm really hoping for inter connecting sets. If they can make like 4 to 6 sets with parts of Wayne Manor to build a bigger Mansion that would be awesome.

While I'd love this I find it unlikely. I would hope for multiple over the top hideouts, deathtraps and vehicles for the rogues and well as impractical vehicles and devices for the bat family

If the CMF series is of Bat suits then it is going to be near impossible to tell what suit is what when feeling the bags :cry2:

Just like the german national football team series

If it's like that then I'm just enquiring at every retailer whether I can buy a full box and then sell off the spares.

Tbh I think they (upon consideration) will throw in quite a few baddies but who knows? I sure do hope they announce the sets at comic con!!

If it's like that then I'm just enquiring at every retailer whether I can buy a full box and then sell off the spares.

I really don't see there being more than two Bat suits in the CMF wave. I could be wrong, but it seems like the Batsuit variants will be the things that anchor the sets. 13 of the same Batsuit in the sets would be way overboard. I'm not saying Batman will be in every single set, but probably more than Emmet was in TLM sets. I'm guessing the robe one and some zany Bat suit like Rainbow or Zebra in the cmf wave and the rest are probably henchman, civilians, secret fun characters and Bat family variants. I think main Bat Fam characters, Batman battle suits, main characters, lead villains, bigfigs, buildable figs and Justice League figures will be in the sets. There are so many heavy characters in this movie compared to the last one. TLM basically had Emmet, Benny, Lord Business, Vitruvius, Wyldstyle, Bad Cop and Unikitty. That's as many characters as the JL.

Why would there be a ton of different Batman variants in the sets? We got basically the same Emmet in most of the regular TLM sets, other than the on in Benny's Spaceship and some differences in face prints. The other ones we all promotional ones, IIRC, western Emmet and pajama Emmet.

The hype is so real and the expectations so high for these sets and CMFs! I hope there won't be too many disappointments if/when the CMFs turn out to be 1 Batman variant, 3 major/supporting characters, and a dozen random characters that have maybe 30 seconds of screen time each. #larrythebarista #wileyfusebot

I would probably do the same. How much would a full box cost?

How much would a full box cost?

I recall purchasing a complete box of TLM CMF Series for around $150 from Five Below a few years ago.

60 packs I think, at $3.99 would guarantee 3 complete series and a dozen extras of the more common ones. But I think it was different for the last series.

#larrythebarista #wileyfusebot

Larry the Barista was like the best minifigure in that series.

#don'tmesswithLarry

My point was that he was in the movie for mere seconds. And Larry had the best accessory. Bill Shakespeare was the best figure.

Edited by BlockLogo

I wonder if the Batcave set will come with the dry cleaner racks to display the different suits. That's one thing that's been missing from the previous Batcaves is a place for the suit when he's not wearing it.

I hope at least a couple of the sets have Batman's face from his last released Lego Movie set. And the more Bat-faces we get, the better.

Why would there be a ton of different Batman variants in the sets? We got basically the same Emmet in most of the regular TLM sets, other than the on in Benny's Spaceship and some differences in face prints. The other ones we all promotional ones, IIRC, western Emmet and pajama Emmet.

Why would they include the same bat variant for 80% of the sets? Bat variants throughout the sets will sell. CMF will sell, they don't need bat man to sell them. Of course, there might be one bat man, but people will buy them regardless of the character.

That was kind of my line of thinking. I mean, there's that couple of seconds in the beginning of TLM when Emmet was trying on different outfits after he almost left the house naked, but he didn't have a giant closet of different costumes that have been part of his gimmick for years and years. There may not be a different Batman in every set (although that would definitely be more of an incentive for people to buy every set), but I can't see them doing the variant Bat suits in the cmf line unless it's all 16 of them and that's the "joke".

My point was that he was in the movie for mere seconds. And Larry had the best accessory. Bill Shakespeare was the best figure.

There will likely be many villains (and perhaps heroes!) in the movie for mere seconds, too, so that's not a bad thing at all!

(Wiley gave us the coonskin cap and a reddish-brown beard, too! He's great!)

even if Green Arrow is only the movie for 30 seconds its still nice that Lego gives us a minifigure of him. i'm pretty sure everyone we see in the trailers and movie will be in the sets and CMF lines.

Edited by BatmanFanboy

All I'm saying is maybe don't get your hopes up of getting new versions of all the DC characters in these 13 sets and 16 CMFs... It's not confirmed to the best of my knowledge that there will be a new minifigure of Green Lantern. Who, by the way, was in the Lego Movie in several scenes, but not in any sets.

Edited by BlockLogo

I would probably do the same. How much would a full box cost?

Nowadays ÂŁ150 for a full box

I can definitely see Lego doing a big figure Bane not for the CMF but in the sets

Edited by J4ck

I hope we get a minifigure for clay face, he's been in all the lego batman videogames but not as an actual lego minifigure :sad: