Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, npgcole said:

There's still one more set with

Hide contents

the Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys

, right? Polka Dot Man could be in that one.

That's the one which is meant to be a big Batmobile which splits out into Batwing and Batcycle right?

25 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Good eye. I hadn't spotted the old torso. I wonder if that's relevant to the plot or just because of how the wings for to the figure.

I think it is due to the wings. It looks like that the wings are straight on his back, so there is no room for the new belt piece. 

10 minutes ago, npgcole said:

There's still one more set with the Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys, right? Polka Dot Man could be in that one.

He could also be the mystery minifigure in the new DC LEGO book coming out

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

He could also be the mystery minifigure in the new DC LEGO book coming out

Knowing Lego it's more likely it will be another version of Batman.

Ugh, the two face truck looks even worse then it did in the essential guide. Definitely getting the scarecrow set and the bane set. Batwing looks cool but the minifigs just aren't there for me.

Wow wow wow! What a nice surprise to come on here to see all this! Sad about Polka Dot man... But I mean new cops is pretty cool too though right! Also I'm noticing that Batman has a new expression in the Twoface unless he's using the one from the Angrykitty set? 

But love all the Batman vehicles! The Whirley Bat especially! 

Edited by Ashnflash

Does the new scarecrow set come with a part that can attach to the Gotham energy facility? It has the same colouring and similar printing to the others

I wonder if Polka Dot Man will be included with a special edition of the DVD like Young Vitruvious was. Only problem is then it likely wouldn't include his 'base' piece.

Really unhappy about the prices and figures in these. Most of them are overpriced and only 3 figures in a $90 set??? The Scuttler has 6, 5 of which are exclusive , in an $80 set. Not thrilled with the figure count in the Two-Face set either, but I'm planning on picking up the entire summer wave except the Batwing and maybe Bane's set. I'll look for those on sale. 

Just now, LegoTFGuy said:

I wonder if Polka Dot Man will be included with a special edition of the DVD like Young Vitruvious was. Only problem is then it likely wouldn't include his 'base' piece.

It could very easily be like how they did Cosmic Boy which I believe was in a polybag, as he had a disc base and 2 discs for his hands or Silver Centurion for example. Just a polybag and DVD/Game in a box.

After prolonged staring at the sets I noticed that Bane uses a gold stud for the arm, rather than a grey one that he uses in movie. So that's an easy swap out. 

Just now, Ashnflash said:

After prolonged staring at the sets I noticed that Bane uses a gold stud for the arm, rather than a grey one that he uses in movie. So that's an easy swap out. 

I also noticed that, the thing that makes me upset most besides lack of more villains is the price of the batwing. $90! I mean the build is decent Harley is good too, but way too much for what we get imo 

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I also noticed that, the thing that makes me upset most besides lack of more villains is the price of the batwing. $90! I mean the build is decent Harley is good too, but way too much for what we get imo 

Ya I know.... Like throw in Egghead or Blight or someone.... 

Or even a few 

Daleks...

Oh my...

Scarecrow set looks awesome. Love the pumpkin printing. I think a special batman suit would have been better than just the belt piece printed on a regular suit.

That Harley Quinn looks beautiful. I'm unsure about the Batwing itself. Also, 3 minifgures and no exclusive villain?

I'm suprised by the minifigures in the 2F set. Getting two cops is kinda.... underwhelming

Bane/Mutant Leader set is just not my cup of tea

Still no vehicle for Robin/Batgirl lol

1 minute ago, Ashnflash said:

Ya I know.... Like throw in Egghead or Blight or someone.... 

Or even a few 

Reveal hidden contents

Daleks...

Totally agree. They made so many new characters that had potential for sets, but turned them down. At this point I really hope the cmf wave 2 is going to come out officially.

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

7 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

It could very easily be like how they did Cosmic Boy which I believe was in a polybag, as he had a disc base and 2 discs for his hands or Silver Centurion for example. Just a polybag and DVD/Game in a box.

Hm, not a bad idea actually. I could see them going with that style instead of what the did for the special edition LEGO Movie DVD since that one was mostly filler. (What am I even supposed to do with a 3D image of Emmet's face?)

50 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

That's the one which is meant to be a big Batmobile which splits out into Batwing and Batcycle right?

Yeah, that's the one.

Summer wave is very underwhelming.. Looks like I'll just be bricklinking the figs. No Polka Dot Man is also a huge bummer. 

3 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Let us know how you get on blurrkup. Think I'm going to pop in on Saturday whilst I'm up there.

Just got back. Polybag is available if you spend £50 on anything. The GCPD pack is £10.99 according to my receipt.

Loving the summer sets.

Edited by blurrkup
forgot to add about summer sets