Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Love the brickheadz, amused at minifigure themed characters with big ears, sad to miss out on the super iconic justice league figs of the sdcc - was hoping they were just exclusive by virtue of the base and the 2-packery.

5 hours ago, latenightguy said:

Considering this is somewhat relevant, here are the Brickheadz:

LEGO Brickheadz DC

Okay, so...

Batman is good, nice brick head.

Batgirl is better than Batman. I like her ponytail and suit because it's more coloristic than Batman suit.

Robin is terrible. His eyeglasses are so awful, he looks like a monkey and his hair.... Bleh.

Joker is the best figure of the line. I love him. Everything is awesome in him.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Batman is good, nice brick head.

Robin is terrible. His eyeglasses are so awful, he looks like a monkey and his hair.... Bleh.

Would something like these have been better?

Robin does look like a monkey lol

I noticed the boxes say 1, 2, 3 and 4, but all the stands say 1 

14 hours ago, Nsk97 said:

How do you know they aren't?

They weren't in the poster. And if they are in the movie. They would be for a really short time. Eg 20 seconds.

13 hours ago, Catanas said:

Ahh. The villainous Scarf Ace. Always causing Batman trouble with his viscous neckerchief crimes. Come Robin! Cravat conundrums await. 

:p

Hahahahahahahahahahahha ????????

6 hours ago, latenightguy said:

Considering this is somewhat relevant, here are the Brickheadz:

LEGO Brickheadz DC

Yes. You are king. ????????

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I found it confusing too :wacko:

Maybe a pre-release image error?

I'd say that was definitely the case. Just a rendering error for them I'd say.

I actually think they look quite good and I personally think Robin works just as well as the others. 

That said, they don't hold any interest for me so it's money saved for me on this one.

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Robin does look like a monkey lol

I think the numbers on the boxes are their brickheadz numbers. Like Batman is #1 and so on. The number on the stands I believe is to represent Wave 1. 

5 hours ago, Catanas said:

Bleh. I said I wouldn't touch these...but Batgirrrrrrl....:(

Yessss... Don't resist...Buy them...

2 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I think the numbers on the boxes are their brickheadz numbers. Like Batman is #1 and so on. The number on the stands I believe is to represent Wave 1. 

You know what that means. It's gonna have more waves then Bondi beach ????????

I was reading a review of the Catwoman Cycle set, and realised something. Maybe someone already pointed this out, but... It might be a spoiler for the movie, so read it at your own risk...

Spoiler

I think Mayor McCaskill could be Catwoman.They both have a beauty mark in the same spot (this being the strongest "evidence"), they both have a darker skin tone and use dark red lipstick. And this might be the reason they kept Catwoman with her mask in the Arkham set. Crazy theory, but who knows? 

Edit: I know that Selina Kyle is her real identidy, maybe she is disguising as the Mayor.

Edited by Gunner

1 hour ago, Gunner said:

I was reading a review of the Catwoman Cycle set, and realised something. Maybe someone already pointed this out, but... It might be a spoiler for the movie, so read it at your own risk...

Reveal hidden contents

I think Mayor McCaskill could be Catwoman.They both have a beauty mark in the same spot (this being the strongest "evidence"), they both have a darker skin tone and use dark red lipstick. And this might be the reason they kept Catwoman with her mask in the Arkham set. Crazy theory, but who knows? 

Edit: I know that Selina Kyle is her real identidy, maybe she is disguising as the Mayor.

This has already been mentioned before a few pages back. They most likely are not the same person. The characters are voiced by different people, the mayor's skin color is lighter, and every single female minifigure from this series has a beauty mark in the same place.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

This has already been mentioned before a few pages back. They most likely are not the same person. The characters are voiced by different people, the mayor's skin color is lighter, and every single female minifigure from this series has a beauty mark in the same place.

*cough* Magpie, GCPD officer in arkham, Harleen Quinzel, Chief O'hara *cough*  Technically Mime and Tarantula might not have one under the makeup/mask. Though, maybe Orca has a big fish beauty spot..

Edited by Catanas

I'm late to the party on this, but I have created a separate thread for Lego BrickHeadz, as it is a unique sub-theme of greater Licensed. Due to the close relationship of properties--being that BrickHeadz currently encompasses DC and Marvel, you may continue to discuss the theme in either their associated Superhero threads or the specific BrickHeadz thread itself.

Do note however that all set information on the BrickHeadz theme will now be exclusively posted in said designated thread, and not in their associated Superhero threads which was previously the case.

Thanks everyone! :thumbup: