Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

We've already gotten most of the Justice League figures in the picture, including Martian Manhunter.

Which is fine if people have been collecting all this time. Otherwise your only choice is inflated after markets or hoping for rereleases.

23 minutes ago, Thelegodan said:

Is the woman with the short black hair Renee Montoya?

That's what I was thinking. It'd be cool if she was in the Two-Face set, considering their history.

26 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Which is fine if people have been collecting all this time. Otherwise your only choice is inflated after markets or hoping for rereleases.

But Martian Manhunter is cheap for a Super Hero figure. :look: I would rather see Lego fill up those minifigure slots with more villains or Bat suits.

Edited by BrickHat

8 minutes ago, parsom said:

CMF price has been increased by 30%! Lego, you must be insane.

How did you find out the price?

I really hope we get those black canary and Dr phosphorus I adore both those characters.

im amazed we're getting March Harriet. One off character that I loved and never thought would get a figure. Frustrating we still don't have Hatter and Zsasz though. Would also love a ventriloquist and amygdala

Mad Hatter and Ventriloquist? ?

Edited by Robert8

Unless I missed it, nobody has mentioned what appears to be a spoiler in these posters

Spoiler

All the glowy yellow eyes for characters not associated with glowy eyes and not associated with each other - implies some connection particular in the film. Kids films love showing MIND CONTROL with changes in eye color. I am referring to Martian Manhunter, Clayface, Bane, Scarecrow, Man-Bat. 

I am very tempted to say I spot the mind-control device in the poster too but that's probably pushing the conjecture too far.

I also don't understand the complaints about the cmf packaging color. You realize that the color theme for TLBM is yellow, right? Look at the posters and the other boxes!

It looks like the Justice League members are on the Joker's side in that poster

Also, I would love to see Renee Montoya in this, but I don't think that's who we are looking at because they seem to be portraying a lady that is older than Montoya is typically depicted. I'm referring to the haircut and the wrinkles under the eyes. I want to guess Barbara's mom for an all-cop family, but I have no idea.

If it were Montoya, leave the reverse of the head blank and you have The Question!

15 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Also, I would love to see Renee Montoya in this, but I don't think that's who we are looking at because they seem to be portraying a lady that is older than Montoya is typically depicted. I'm referring to the haircut and the wrinkles under the eyes. I want to guess Barbara's mom for an all-cop family, but I have no idea.

If it were Montoya, leave the reverse of the head blank and you have The Question!

I think she might be to young to be Barbaras mom. Honestly out of all the black haired female cops in batman lore, Renee just makes the most sense. She does look slightly up aged though

1 minute ago, Thelegodan said:

I think she might be to young to be Barbaras mom. Honestly out of all the black haired female cops in batman lore, Renee just makes the most sense. She does look slightly up aged though

James Gordon does seems to be getting retired or something, seeing as Barbara is taking his position as commissioner, so I'd guess that would be a reason to age up Renee, although I just see those wrinkles as eye bags.

3 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

The 4 in 1 batmobile set sounds like the Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider. It looks like we will get the batwing in the 2018 wave. :(

(the batwing in the very first trailer)

It's already been confirmed that the Batmobile set is a Batwing as well, so there most likely won't be one again if we get a third wave. 

2 hours ago, parsom said:

CMF price has been increased by 30%! Lego, you must be insane.

In Australia, we escaped with only a 20% increase, which is what I expected.

Guys we've still got a lot to look forward to! Look I'm going to call it already, this movie will by far surpass TLM. Look at what this movie is shaping up to be! If TLM had three waves I'm sure this will get three if not more because there is a lot to cover.

Sorry to go a little bit off topic... But I just had a thought while I was opening my advent calendar today, what if we get a LBM one with the Santa-bats suit!!! Anyways just a thought :classic:

GUYS!!! That girl in the poster that we don't know, she has a Robo SWAT badge from TLM on her left leg!!!!!! Connectionssss *oh2*

Edited by Ashnflash

1 hour ago, JACKATTACKS said:

In Australia, we escaped with only a 20% increase, which is what I expected.

In Germany the price moved from 2,99€ to 3,99€. Which is 30%. 

I never noticed this before, but I think it's awesome how the steering wheel and stick shift on the Tail Gator extend to the back for Killer Croc to drive. :laugh: The set definitely appeals to me, but $70 is pretty hard to swallow. Hopefully it won't be long before it goes down to $60 or even $50.

Thank you LEGO. I was waiting for a set with a sticker application difficulty level of 10! After thinking my OCD megablocks was in the clear by perfectly lining up all the racing stripes and 'speedwagon' strips, you crush my spirits with four tiny cockpit stickers! ?

5 minutes ago, DarthPotato said:

I never noticed this before, but I think it's awesome how the steering wheel and stick shift on the Tail Gator extend to the back for Killer Croc to drive. :laugh: The set definitely appeals to me, but $70 is pretty hard to swallow. Hopefully it won't be long before it goes down to $60 or even $50.

I know, it's a nice touch haha, the truck is huge and I love how killer croc's head moves up and down. The arm printing also raises the price. I mean the set is good, but $50 would have done it for me. However, the set is not all that bad for $70 in my opinion 

Edited by amazingbricks