Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

16 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Hey guys, does anyone know what the vehicle on the right of robin is on the latest instagram post?

It's a plane as seen in the comic con trailer :)

17 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

OK Finally I can edit this

Are you talking about this image?

30264373670_87f7182642_b.jpg 

As far as I know none of these are coming out, I know @WetWired built a handful of these, right? 

Yeah I did some of these, none of the aircrafts though. Just the Batmobile on the right, the hovercraft behind it and the bat pirate ship

3 hours ago, WetWired said:

Yeah I did some of these, none of the aircrafts though. Just the Batmobile on the right, the hovercraft behind it and the bat pirate ship

Is that particular Batmobile going to be an actual set?

3 hours ago, WetWired said:

Do you happen to have the instructions or LDD or even just images of these creations?  I would love to build some of these.  

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, WetWired said:

How did you decided which part to use. What process did you use. I'm guessing you need to do a lot of guessing if it is based on that image and the movie trailer? 

50 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Rumour has it that we're getting a new trailer next week. 

Sounds good!

In other news I found these very vague names online. 

70900 Faceoff 1

70901 Faceoff 2

70902 Villain Vehicle 1

70903 Villain Vehicle 2

70904 Villain 1

70905 Hero Vehicle 1

70906 Villain Vehicle 4

70907 Villain Vehicle 5

70908 Hero Vehicle 2

70909 Hero Place

Not much but it's something. I don't think blank box photos are allowed othewise I'd post them with this cause they were found together!

Edited by CM4Sci

21 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

70904 sounds like it could be Clayface.

I agree, the set name implies that the main feature is neither a place nor a vehicle, but rather a creature or a large character and Clayface fits the bill perfectly :thumbup: I think it might be a set similar in style (and price-wise) as the Crystal King set from 2009 :classic:

Cause White Rabbit's too damn revealing for Lego, not exactly child friendly :D

Someone made a custom:

jNplSgBg_400x400.jpeg

Also, LEGO made Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, so I'd hardly say that's a valid reason.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

Someone made a custom:
<sly pic snip>
Also, LEGO made Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, so I'd hardly say that's a valid reason.

Lol I like how they glued the ears form the rabbit suit you in the old CMF.

3 hours ago, x105Black said:

Someone made a custom:

*picture guillotined*

Yeah, since Lego was willing to make a very toned-down version of Harley's comic Suicide Squad costume, I'd say they'd be willing to do the same for another villain.

March Harriet isn't exactly child friendly either, throw on a skirt to White Rabbit and we're all on level ground. :P I think White Rabbit's pieces would certainly be more useful than March Harriet. Oh well.

4 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

March Harriet isn't exactly child friendly either, throw on a skirt to White Rabbit and we're all on level ground. :P I think White Rabbit's pieces would certainly be more useful than March Harriet. Oh well.

Yeah I see where you're coming from, I would probably prefer white rabbit too :)

I even don't know whether the March Harriet rumour will even come true though...

15 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I agree, the set name implies that the main feature is neither a place nor a vehicle, but rather a creature or a large character and Clayface fits the bill perfectly :thumbup: I think it might be a set similar in style (and price-wise) as the Crystal King set from 2009 :classic:

I died inside when I saw the custom. I really hope it's Clayface. I NEED THAT BUILD IN MY LIFE!

Edited by Minecraft Architect
Reasons

16 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

Rumour has it that we're getting a new trailer next week. 

https://trailer-track.com/2016/10/26/in-the-pipeline-new-the-lego-batman-movie-trailer-rated/

Looks like I'm looking forward to 2 things on the 4th, I can't wait for a new trailer! It would be nice if it tells what the main plot will be, so we can figure out how these sets fit in the movie.

16 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Sounds good!

In other news I found these very vague names online. 

70900 Faceoff 1

70901 Faceoff 2

70902 Villain Vehicle 1

70903 Villain Vehicle 2

70904 Villain 1

70905 Hero Vehicle 1

70906 Villain Vehicle 4

70907 Villain Vehicle 5

70908 Hero Vehicle 2

70909 Hero Place

Not much but it's something. I don't think blank box photos are allowed othewise I'd post them with this cause they were found together!

So Faceoff 1 is Mr.freeze, Faceoff 2 is catwoman motorcycle,  Villain vehicle 1 is joker low rider, Hero vehicle 1 is the batmobile, Hero vehicle 2 must be the scutter, Hero place is the batcave, and the villain 1 is probably clayface. 

That leaves Villain vehicle 2,4, and 5. The penguin car and the riddler car are two that i can think of right off hand, any idea on the third? 

If I'm wrong with any info please correct me, I'm just trying to make the list clear as to what they are. 

6 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Looks like I'm looking forward to 2 things on the 4th, I can't wait for a new trailer! It would be nice if it tells what the main plot will be, so we can figure out how these sets fit in the movie.

So Faceoff 1 is Mr.freeze, Faceoff 2 is catwoman motorcycle,  Villain vehicle 1 is joker low rider, Hero vehicle 1 is the batmobile, Hero vehicle 2 must be the scutter, Hero place is the batcave, and the villain 1 is probably clayface. 

That leaves Villain vehicle 2,4, and 5. The penguin car and the riddler car are two that i can think of right off hand, any idea on the third? 

If I'm wrong with any info please correct me, I'm just trying to make the list clear as to what they are. 

Wasn't there a post from Delta Customs that said something about a Killed Croc set? Could that be part of another set or the last villain vehicle?

9 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Yeah, since Lego was willing to make a very toned-down version of Harley's comic Suicide Squad costume, I'd say they'd be willing to do the same for another villain.

Agreed if they are willing to make "deep cuts" from the comics so to speak, I don't see why they can't just "lego-ize" or tone it down.

23 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Not quite right - Freeze is 01, Catwoman (should be, I still don't know for sure) is 11, Joker 06, Batmobile 05. Id say Riddler or Penguin is 03? 04 could be Clayface 

Edited by CM4Sci

4 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

All wrong - Freeze is 01, Catwoman (should be, I still don't know for sure) is 11, Joker 06, Batmobile 05, 

Very tactful there

5 minutes ago, Minecraft Architect said:

Wasn't there a post from Delta Customs that said something about a Killed Croc set? Could that be part of another set or the last villain vehicle?

That's it Thank you. So that means that killer croc will have a vehicle and not a sewer, that sucks!

70900 Faceoff 1 - ?

70901 Faceoff 2  - Mr. Freeze

70902 Villain Vehicle 1

70903 Villain Vehicle 2

70904 Villain 1 - Clayface (possible)

70905 Hero Vehicle 1 - Batmobile

70906 Villain Vehicle 4 - Joker Low Rider

70907 Villain Vehicle 5 - 

70908 Hero Vehicle 2 - Scutter (Possible)

70909 Hero Place - Batcave

02,03,and 07 could be Riddler car, Penguin car, and Killer Croc sets

-When I put possible I mean the information about these sets points to it being in those slots

But arkham is 70912, and I believe I have read there is somewhere around 15 sets total. This is not the complete list than, so there is still potential for other sets that could include a non-vehicle Killer Croc set, among others.