Palm Tree Inn

Statues of Justice

Secrets in the Hold

Pirate Dojo
Sinbad's Choice
The Piranha's Plunder
The Darting Frog
Water Torture

They found the buried treasure just like the whaler said they would. Li didn't trust any of the rest of his crew so he and Sinbad journeyed alone into the interior of the island.

BoBS Choose!

After some hours of digging, Sinbad unearthed one of the largest chests he had ever seen.

"Be quick about it!" shouted Li. "Get this thing open and let's see if the treasure is as good as was promised."

Ever since Captains Sulu and Zheng had come away from their voyages with booty and ships and Li with nothing, the captain had been behaving erratically. Trying desperately to do anything to prove that he was just as good a pirate as the rest of them. Sinbad had already put down one mutiny against the captain and he feared what might happen if they returned to the ship empty handed this time. The crew were tired of getting nothing for their efforts.

BoBS Choose!

Thankfully, Sinbad could breathe a sigh of relief when the chest finally opened. They had found a rare cache of gems!

"Aha!" exclaimed Li. "I'm a rich man Sinbad!:

BoBS Choose!

Li drew his sword and continued, "You've been the only one I could trust these past weeks Sinbad. But now that I have the treasure, I don't need you. I don't need any of the crew! I'll buy the loyalties of a new set of scallywags. Ones I can trust to not double-cross me! But you, you can't be bought. What can I do to stop you should you ever decide to stop serving me?"

Sinbad was shocked. He knew Li was made of scum, but he still didn't expect this! Sinbad had chosen to follow this man, to remain loyal to him even when he started acting irrationally. But, as the men who had tried to murder Sinbad had to deal with the consequences of their actions, so did Sinbad.

He started to back away from Li when a voice called out from the trees.

BoBS Choose!

"It will always be treachery with you, won't it son?" asked Cho.

The last man either Li or Sinbad expected to see emerged from the underbrush. Former captain Cho had learned from the Sensei at the Pirate Dojo of the treasure Sinbad had just dug up.  How this Sensei had learned of it, no one knew. He was a man of many secrets.

BoBS Choose!

"Step away Sinbad," said Cho, "My argument is with my traitorous son, no one else."

"It is you who are the traitor Father!" shouted Li. "You led our crew on meaningless missions with no profit! They needed stronger leadership and that wasn't to be found in you. I did what I had to."

"And now I'm doing what I have to" replied Cho as he cocked his pistol.

BoBS Choose!

"Both of you stop!" shouted Sinbad.

BoBS Choose!

He had pulled two pistols of his own out and had one trained at each member of the Fang family.

"Sinbad!" pleaded Li, "Forget what I was saying earlier. If we take care of my father, I'll make you a rich man. We can go our separate ways and be done with this whole affair!"

Cho cut in and said, "I don't know what you've been through son, but I know if you've put up with Li for this long you must be made of stern stuff. Come with me and I'll make you second in command."

Turning to Li, Sinbad said, "You said yourself, I can't be bought." And turning to Cho he said, "Sir, your son is right, you led the crew with a lack of will power. And I can't afford to be looking over my shoulder all the time, wondering if you are going to try to do me in like you're trying to do to your son."

BoBS Choose!

With that, Sinbad made his choice and pulled both triggers.

BoBS Choose!

The Fang family had made their choice and they died with their consequences. Sinbad had made his and would live with his own. But the important thing is that he lived.

Captain Meloche approves of this story turn! 

Nicely done Sinbad.  Yer a proper pirate captin now and I'll sail with ya on any seas, as long as yer in front of me.

Nice trees as well.

Great story, and I love the use of the ice cream piece for the pistol shots! Cool trees, too. What piece is used for the trunk of the small trees?

Well done! :thumbup:

46 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Great story, and I love the use of the ice cream piece for the pistol shots! Cool trees, too. What piece is used for the trunk of the small trees?

Well done! :thumbup:

I second that comment about the ice cream pieces. And where can one find such a huge chest? Just curious.

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

I second that comment about the ice cream pieces. And where can one find such a huge chest? Just curious.

Well, I got it in this set (found it at Goodwill) but it was also in some Belville sets.