Sign in to follow this  
Phadeout

El Heraldo de Oro

The largest ship by far owned by the de la Calle & Quintero group is El Heraldo de Oro, a large trader commissioned to make supply runs between Nova Terreli. the main base of the group and the new settlements in the Prio Seas, especially on the Autumn Isle, recently renamed as Otoño by Eslandola.

29780685900_fa02e2370c_z.jpgDSCN9571 by Phadeout, on Flickr

It's name is reflected in the figurehead.

29448295293_96732f6b4f_z.jpgDSCN9562 by Phadeout, on Flickr

Crewed by an experienced gang, led on the seas by the ferocious Captain Penelope Alcazar and in matters of trade by her partner, a lady of Olean named Liselle Ancilly, a master of wheeling and dealing able to get the best price out of even the most hard-bitten merchant.

29961301522_5bf42224a4_z.jpgDSCN9560 by Phadeout, on Flickr

29448292913_9bf6986266_z.jpgDSCN9564 by Phadeout, on Flickr

Very nice ship Phadeout, I really like the smooth deck - looks like there's plenty of room to move about! :thumbup:

Neat ship! It's shape is great! Only thing that lacks (but i totally get you if you refuse to do it) is rigging with strings etc. But i would have at least "pulled some strings" for such an slick ship!

Nice vessel !

The hull and deck ar great (Nice tiled deck, BTW) but I would add mor sails to it. Maybe some Top Sails above all the mast could add more to the ship. And some little basic rigging too perhaps... :blush:

Otherwise : Good job !