Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[SR-FB] Sea Rats Play Fort

That is quite a heavily defended rock. Good looking simple structure and I like the hanging skeleton.

Nice, sturdy fort. Tough I'm no big fan of BURPs, I forgive you die ti the accompanying text :laugh:

Indeed a very heavily defended rock, although I don't think I'd want to be in that lookout tower if it was on the receiving end of a barrage!

Congratulations! You won 2nd place in the Fort contest! You'll receive 10DBs for submitting before Aug 31st and 20DBs for winning!

23 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Congratulations! You won 2nd place in the Fort contest! You'll receive 10DBs for submitting before Aug 31st and 20DBs for winning!

Thank you very much.  :classic:

Your fort has been registered in your name and has been placed in Takashii! All required fees were paid by the Sea Rat Faction but you will receive the income for owning this fort.

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Your fort has been registered in your name and has been placed in Takashii! All required fees were paid by the Sea Rat Faction but you will receive the income for owning this fort.

How can you earn income from a fort?

Thank you again, MKJoshA.  :classic:

29 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

How can you earn income from a fort?

There is monthly yield for the property type. Maybe the settlement pays a monthly security fee like paying for police services with your home property taxes.  Or the pirates run some kind of protection racket out of the fort. :pir-classic:

23206344093_ece05cc2fa_o.jpg