Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: imperialshadows!

Welcome to the big EB News Presents New Years Special! Tonight we have what might be the most exciting, or at least the most confusing episode ever! Joining us this evening is my very special guest, imperialshadows. Filling in for Staudie as reporter this week will be imperialshadows! Of course, I'm your host, imperialshadows! Watch those colours folks, it's gonna be a bumpy ride ahead... *wacko*

In case you weren't watching last week (shame on you!), our special guest was Hinckley, who, at the request of our usual reporter, Stauder, provided us with some special entertainment in the form of pranks.

First, he swirlied my stunt double: X-O

is_swirly.jpg

Then he put Staudie through the chipper/shredder. The real Staudie. We couldn't afford a stunt double or cardboard cutout to use instead. :-D

stauder_woodchipper.jpg

So, as Staudie is recovering from his slight mishap, I'm left to do all the work around here (like that's anything new). As a result, it's me, interviewing me, and heckling myself. 8-

Edited by imperialshadows

:-D Always an entertaining and interesting read, I really appreciate all the time and effort you guyses put into these, always great to go over *wub*

Although abit on the twist, as the interviewer gets interviewed :-D

Good fun. Thanks guys. *y*

Funny, educational & no Stauder around - excellent X-D! Well done imperialshadows *y*!

Any chance of briebing the doctor to keep Stauder for a month or seven?

Interview On

copmike

Another excellent, adn this time wonderfully confusing interview! :-D :-D Great job, and a happy 2008 to you too!

Schizophrenia ON! :-D 8-|

~Peace

I'd mention that I asked most questions anyway But I'll let Shadow's have his moment of glory... After this moment of humiliation :-P

2109870963_65ce25a672_o.gif

Great interview tough. Glad you used the pic.

Happy New Year!

Stauder X-D

I'd mention that I asked most questions anyway But I'll let Shadow's have his moment of glory... After this moment of humiliation :-P

<picture removed for the sake of decency>

Great interview tough. Glad you used the pic.

Happy New Year!

Stauder X-D

Wow, that stunt double was wearing a kilt before he got ... killt. *wacko*

Ok, ok, so I used half standard Staudie questions and made up the rest myself. I'll admit it. Still made a good interview, and you noticed I had the tank parked outside when I visited, it all tied together nicely with your pic. *y*

Here's to another year of exciting interviews! (another year makes it sound like we've already done a years worth, it's an old advertising trick). ;-)

It's a different tank. THe one that is parked has a AA Gun and External fuel Tank, the one that killt you has a double barrel :-P You correct grammar I correct you.

Stauder

Confusing? No. It was the clearest interview to date... X-D

Impie only? *Braces for impact*

Well, it could have been worse. :-P It was good. The three-way was brilliant! :-D

Will

Haha. I liked how you talked back and forth to yourself, which to me made it more interesting than just a string of questions and answers... although I suppose the main reason that was doable is because it was all you. :-D

Great job, and happy New Year.

It's a different tank. THe one that is parked has a AA Gun and External fuel Tank, the one that killt you has a double barrel :-P You correct grammar I correct you.

Stauder

Except your correction is incorrect. All I said was that the tank sitting outside the hospital is the one we used in place of my limo. The one you ran over my kilted double with doesn't matter. :-P

Confusing? No. It was the clearest interview to date... X-D

That's what I thought too! *sweet*

So did I!

Me too!

Great interview! I feel like I know you even less now! X-D

Exactly what I worked so hard to achieve! ;-)

Haha. I liked how you talked back and forth to yourself, which to me made it more interesting than just a string of questions and answers... although I suppose the main reason that was doable is because it was all you. :-D

Great job, and happy New Year.

Thanks! You know, it really was the easiest one so far. It gave me the opportunity to make it more like a talk show with real interraction. I hope to find a way to make the normal interviews more like that in the future.