Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

SDCC is over, so when will Lego announce this BP and MM's sets?

Probably NYCC for both

And that's if they actually announce he Black Panther sets. They may just be released without fanfare, like the Wonder Woman set.

12 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

We'd better get Klaue in one of the Black panther sets.

I thought he was coming in one and Killmonger in the second

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

44 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I wonder if we could get Inhuman Lego sets in the future with the new series coming out in September. I'd love to get that Lockjaw from Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.

I doubt it, since we've never even gotten so much as SDCC figures from the other shows. 

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I wonder if we could get Inhuman Lego sets in the future with the new series coming out in September. I'd love to get that Lockjaw from Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.

I suspect that Lego, much like the vast, vast majority of humanity, will continue to not care about the Inhumans.

If we never got any Agents of Shield sets, I can't imagine we'll get anything for the infinitely worse looking Inhumans show. Best I'd hope for is maybe Black Bolt, probably as an SDCC exclusive.

(But I'm with you that a Lockjaw would be sweet as hell)

Just finished with my attempt at making a purist custom Valkyrie. I wanted her outfit from the trailer that badly. Is there a thread where I can post a picture of the figure? 

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Just finished with my attempt at making a purist custom Valkyrie. I wanted her outfit from the trailer that badly. Is there a thread where I can post a picture of the figure? 

Purist Superhero Figures thread. (My personal fave) :wink: :laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Purist Superhero Figures thread. (My personal fave) :wink: :laugh:

Thank you! I think I've heard of this thread before but I must have forgotten about it. 

33 minutes ago, HyperOnion said:

I suspect that Lego, much like the vast, vast majority of humanity, will continue to not care about the Inhumans.

Ike Perlmutter doesn't believe you!  "Inhumans, coming to IMAX and ABC this September! It's a thing that exists! It's like the X-Men, but not! You'll love it!"

36 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Ike Perlmutter doesn't believe you!  "Inhumans, coming to IMAX and ABC this September! It's a thing that exists! It's like the X-Men, but not! You'll love it!"

Sounds exciting!

7 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

"Y'all like cosplay, right? Well we gave the lead of this a $12 wig so she'll be easy to cosplay! Enjoy dressing up as Nobody's Favourite, Medusa!"

Eh... do we know anything about the Inhumans being in a set next year, or is this wishlisting, or something? And is Rob-ot hinting that we are going to get Inhuman stuff?

Just now, Borex said:

Eh... do we know anything about the Inhumans being in a set next year, or is this wishlisting, or something? And is Rob-ot hinting that we are going to get Inhuman stuff?

Its wish listing and discussing off topic... The mods will not be happy *huh*

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Do we have the Ragnarok DCPI numbers yet?

204-00-0687 Arena Clash

204-00-0652 Ultimate Battle

I'm trying to make a purist "Tinkerer" in Spiderman homecoming. Any suggestions for torso and legs? i need some mechanic looking.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm trying to make a purist "Tinkerer" in Spiderman homecoming. Any suggestions for torso and legs? i need some mechanic looking.

I haven't seen the movie yet (I know I'm going to see it sometime, I already missed TLBM in theatres) but you ought to take this to the superhero minifig customization/purist forum

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

On 7/26/2017 at 10:55 PM, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I'm with you, but I'm pretty doubtful that we'll ever get a Lockjaw. That's a whole new mold that will never be used for anything else. Unless he really does become crazy popular (likely the only thing from that show that could) I wouldn't hold my breath. I guess maybe if they carry Lockjaw over into whatever they do with Ms. Marvel (because obviously they're gonna give her a show or a movie at some point) he could show up for a tie-in set or two. I'd say Black Bolt is more likely, either way, since his figure would be simple, he's the central character, and he's already in the cartoon. 

On 7/27/2017 at 0:06 AM, HyperOnion said:

On 7/27/2017 at 0:53 AM, rob-ot5000 said:

On 7/27/2017 at 8:53 AM, HyperOnion said:

"Y'all like cosplay, right? Well we gave the lead of this a $12 wig so she'll be easy to cosplay! Enjoy dressing up as Nobody's Favourite, Medusa!"

Y'all are savage and I love it :laugh:

Picked up the Asgard set today. Hela might be one of my favorite figures ever, and all of the other figures are awesome as well. The ship is pretty good, but I might try lengthening it into more of an oval to get the cockpit further away from the front of the circle. The Fenris Wolf is cool, but the mouth doesn't look great- I can't find a good way to make it look like it's roaring. The smooth round pieces on the bottom of the feet are annoying also, so I'll probably replace those with tan 2x2 plates. Overall, it's a pretty good set and I feel like I got my money's worth. 

Just won an eBay auction for the arena set without Hulk. Now I just have to pick up the full set on the 10th and hopefully with the second set and some of my own parts I can make a full arena!