Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Hm...that face is very Enchantress-y. I'll be sticking with the other side I think

6 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Hm...that face is very Enchantress-y. I'll be sticking with the other side I think

Having this second face print is a great addition. (Other may complain about getting a print that they desire)

but yeah, Hela will definitely wear her headdress in my display that defines her. 

23 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I can't see image :cry_sad:

Here you go my friend.

Edited by SpiderJazz

19 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Nice face for Hella, but it doesn't look like Cate Blanchett.

Well neither did the Entertainment Weekly images that showed Hela

1 hour ago, Aethersprite said:

Nice to see that Hela has a second 'normal' face! Does this mean that we'll be getting an extra hairpiece?

Yea, that's actually included in the last leaked pictures of the figs. She has hermoine hairpiece in black.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea, that's actually included in the last leaked pictures of the figs. She has hermoine hairpiece in black.

Ah, I must've missed that. Thanks; that's good to know!

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Here you go my friend.

Thank you :sweet:

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Still great addition tho. Hmmm wondering when we will be seeing the full sets for Ragnarok.

Probably June or July.

5 hours ago, IMBATMAN said:

Good point, my friend didn't even realize that it was Cate Blanchett when I showed him. Also, Lego figures usually don't look a lot like their actors. Look at Captain America, for example. Or Hawkeye. I think the figure is great!

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Good point, my friend didn't even realize that it was Cate Blanchett when I showed him. Also, Lego figures usually don't look a lot like their actors. Look at Captain America, for example. Or Hawkeye. I think the figure is great!

Especially with women characters. Generally Lego is pretty bad when it comes to replicating their faces and often times don't give them proper hair (although that's starting to get better). Sometimes we get strikingly accurate female figs though, like Rey from Force Awakens. They really pegged her face, imo. But yeah, this doesn't really look too much like Blanchett. The Galadriel figure of her is a bit better though.

7 hours ago, IMBATMAN said:

That's true, I totally forgot about EW pictures! In any case I'm happy she has 2 faces. 

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Thank you :sweet:

Probably June or July.

I'm hoping to see it early as we manage to see the SM:H awhile back, is there any near con that they can reveal the sets?

Just now, benderisgreat said:

That's true, I totally forgot about EW pictures! In any case I'm happy she has 2 faces. 

But yea the point here is having two faces for the lovely fig, make her more special. Aren't you guys excited for this?

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm hoping to see it early as we manage to see the SM:H awhile back, is there any near con that they can reveal the sets?

There is a chance that we will get leak with Spider-Man: Homecoming sets instruction, I really hope it will happen. We will get Spider-Man: Homecoming official images probably in May, and there are only 3 weeks to May, so we will know if Vulture has Michael Keaton face and our first look at Shocker!

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There is a chance that we will get leak with Spider-Man: Homecoming sets instruction, I really hope it will happen. We will get Spider-Man: Homecoming official images probably in May, and there are only 3 weeks to May, so we will know if Vulture has Michael Keaton face and our first look at Shocker!

I'm going to guess that he'll have a very generic head...because he can. :hmpf_bad:

Am I the only one that thinks that the face of the comic Vulture looks somewhat like Michael Keaton, just with white eyebrows and age spots? I know it'd be inaccurate to use for the MCU version and I'd rather have an actual Keaton likeness, but if Lego were to reuse a head I think the comic Vulture would be suitable.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This give me chills. Knowing that Shocker is already confirmed. Hopefully, we will get a gauntlet! 

36 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Am I the only one that thinks that the face of the comic Vulture looks somewhat like Michael Keaton, just with white eyebrows and age spots? I know it'd be inaccurate to use for the MCU version and I'd rather have an actual Keaton likeness, but if Lego were to reuse a head I think the comic Vulture would be suitable.

It will be a nice touch, paying tribute and being true to the comics. But I doubt it will happen, most likely a generic head, still hoping for a Micheal Keaton head tho! Like what they did with Hela, they gave us 2 face prints! 

I don't expect a unique face for Vulture, heck I'd be fine with it being a Bruce Wayne head just for kicks, that'd be a delightful homage, even if it doesn't really look like him. I could totally see LEGO doing it.

46 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

I can see them just giving him an angry clone head.

Or that generic villain head used on Loki, Yellow Jacket and like a million other figures.

53 minutes ago, Goonmo said:

Or that generic villain head used on Loki, Yellow Jacket and like a million other figures.

I still think it's going to be that angry clone head, but we'll see when it comes out.

I'm wondering, with the NYTF aren't they suppose to touch the fig and get all the details as much as possible? Are the viewers allowed to do that?

Man, I don't watch A.O.S, but I read the comics. I'd just want a set or something with Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider. Even a promo figure. Anything.