Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

23 minutes ago, J.V.D. said:

Only one , minor, let down : because of the supposed set name "Ravager Attack", I had hoped to see more, at least 2, different Ravagers in that set. (excluding the main team in case they come in Ravager gear).

Yeah, it's more like Taserface Attack than Ravager Attack

The new Milano is 2 studs shorter and seems to be smaller in length as well. I'm not giving up on it yet; I'll hold my judgment until we get pics of its interior! Hopefully the interior is still decently sized...

Can anyone distinguish if Yondu ( I suppose it is him in the yellow pod in 76080) , has a mohawk, as in the first movie, or has a "fin" as he seems to have in the GotG2 trailers? The red blur seems to be to big for a recolored dimensions Mr T mohawk..

8 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Props to elephantograph on Flickr for sharing this one.

Hahahaha that's so cute. Any confirmation if we are going to have two different face prints for those two different sets?

16 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Props to elephantograph on Flickr for sharing this one.

It so cute! Does anyone know if it's head will rotate or is it in a fixed mold?

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hahahaha that's so cute. Any confirmation if we are going to have two different face prints for those two different sets?

I'd like to know that too.. I'm hoping we get this one and maybe a shouting/angry face one. I think they look brilliant, cool little new piece :).

Hoping we get the large fin on Yondu too instead of a short flatter one. These are all looking awesome though, glad it's a new Milano! My cat knocked the old one off my shelf a while ago and I just ended up dumping it into a pile with other broken down sets and selling it :( wish I kept it. Still tempted to pick it back up. Wonder if I can get creative and create a bigger one!

1 minute ago, Foxes Productionz said:

It so cute! Does anyone know if it's head will rotate or is it in a fixed mold?

It looks fixed to me personally 

4 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

I'd like to know that too.. I'm hoping we get this one and maybe a shouting/angry face one. I think they look brilliant, cool little new piece :).

Hoping we get the large fin on Yondu too instead of a short flatter one. These are all looking awesome though, glad it's a new Milano! My cat knocked the old one off my shelf a while ago and I just ended up dumping it into a pile with other broken down sets and selling it :( wish I kept it. Still tempted to pick it back up. Wonder if I can get creative and create a bigger one!

It looks fixed to me personally 

Yea. for me as well it's like a one mold. 

I personally want angry/shout face as it shows that to the trailers, kinda awesome so we can have variants of groot.

I'm suprised they didn't use the CMF S16 baby torso with a new molded head for that..... baby... ent(?) or whatever that thing is

Edited by Robert8

3 hours ago, deskp said:

Yundu never had anything similar to mr T, i think we can rule that out.

Except in the comics. Also in the sequel as it's been shown and confirmed.

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I'm suprised they didn't use the CMF S16 baby torso with a new molded head for that..... baby... ent(?) or whatever that thing is

Now I'm wondering does baby groot can hold things like the normal baby fig.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Now I'm wondering does baby groot can hold things like the normal baby fig.

I saw somebody mention on Reddit that they think the hands look as if they are standard bar width/thickness, so normal sized minifigs can hold hands with it as such.. I quite like that haha.

20 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

I saw somebody mention on Reddit that they think the hands look as if they are standard bar width/thickness, so normal sized minifigs can hold hands with it as such.. I quite like that haha.

Hahahaha make sense to me, I imagine any Guardian holding groot. hahahahhaha dats so funny!

The Brick Fan site pulled out the article containing the photo of the GotG2 sets, Lego must have asked to remove it. Hopefully we get higher resolution photos soon. Cannot wait to see some minifigure close-ups!

4 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

In the sequel as it's been shown and confirmed.

No, in the sequel it's a full blown mohawk nothing like mr t.

250px-71251-3.jpg

This is good and all... But 4 more month's till any Ragnarok or Spidey set! Props to Lego on Groot though.

13 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

This is good and all... But 4 more month's till any Ragnarok or Spidey set! Props to Lego on Groot though.

They nailed it. Hopefully, those 2 upcoming movie sets also will be good. 

1 hour ago, deskp said:

No, in the sequel it's a full blown mohawk nothing like mr t.

250px-71251-3.jpg

Thought you meant he didn't have a Mohawk at all.

Do we know the release dates for the Guardians sets?

Edited by GeekByKnight

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

March 2017.

Is that for Europe or the US, or both?

I'm really excited for these.  Is it safe to assume that the Milano will be a smaller version that the last one?  I was hoping to squeeze it along side my smaller Quinjet in my Marvel display.

Guardians aside, I'm anxiously waiting to get our first look at Ragnarok and Homecoming sets!

Edited by Dr Axels

9 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Is that for Europe or the US, or both?

I'm really excited for these.  Is it safe to assume that the Milano will be a smaller version that the last one?  I was hoping to squeeze it along side my smaller Quinjet in my Marvel display.

Guardians aside, I'm anxiously waiting to get our first look at Ragnarok and Homecoming sets!

Europe gets them in March for sure. The entire name for the set is Milano vs the Abilisk (don't know if that's mentioned before).