LEGO 2017 DC superheros girl list- revealed by cm4sci on reddit

41237 batgirl's secret bunker

41238 lena luthors kyptromite factory

41239 eclipso dark palace

sorry if someone already posted this 

41237 Batgirl's Secret Bunker

"Sound the alarm! Mad Harriet™ and the green mischievous Kryptomite™ have broken into the Batgirl™ Secret Bunker and stolen Batgirl’s microchip and special Batarang! Race down the zipline to chase after them. If you catch them, put Mad Harriet and the Kryptomite in Batgirl's Bat-Wagon and haul them to jail. Recover the stolen items and celebrate with the Batgirl™ Bat-Bot!"

41238 Lena Luthor Kryptomite Factory

"Oh no, Krypto™ has been captured by Lena Luthor™! She’s taken him to her hidden lab by the harbor to drain his super powers and make evil little Kryptomites. Race to the factory with Supergirl™ to rescue Krypto and put a stop to Lena’s plans. Watch out, that blue confused Kryptomite™ is shooting at you from the roof while Lena Luthor escapes with the new Kryptomites. Catch her before she gets away!"

41239 Eclipso Dark Palace

"Face Eclipso™ and her evil little Kryptomites in her Dark Palace! Land the Wonder Woman™ Invisible Jet and help her search for The Flash™ inside. There he is, up in that tube! Eclipso wants to capture all the LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ to drain their powers and become the most powerful and evil of them all! Free The Flash and then chase after Eclipso before she gets away. Can you catch her and stop her evil plans?"

"Special Batarang"? I wonder if that's a new piece. And I'd like to see Flash with a new mask piece, just for variety, but I suspect I still won't have much interest in these.

1 hour ago, Brotherfromanotherbrick said:

LEGO 2017 DC superheros girl list- revealed by cm4sci on reddit

41237 batgirl's secret bunker

41238 lena luthors kyptromite factory

41239 eclipso dark palace

sorry if someone already posted this 

41237 Batgirl's Secret Bunker

"Sound the alarm! Mad Harriet™ and the green mischievous Kryptomite™ have broken into the Batgirl™ Secret Bunker and stolen Batgirl’s microchip and special Batarang! Race down the zipline to chase after them. If you catch them, put Mad Harriet and the Kryptomite in Batgirl's Bat-Wagon and haul them to jail. Recover the stolen items and celebrate with the Batgirl™ Bat-Bot!"

41238 Lena Luthor Kryptomite Factory

"Oh no, Krypto™ has been captured by Lena Luthor™! She’s taken him to her hidden lab by the harbor to drain his super powers and make evil little Kryptomites. Race to the factory with Supergirl™ to rescue Krypto and put a stop to Lena’s plans. Watch out, that blue confused Kryptomite™ is shooting at you from the roof while Lena Luthor escapes with the new Kryptomites. Catch her before she gets away!"

41239 Eclipso Dark Palace

"Face Eclipso™ and her evil little Kryptomites in her Dark Palace! Land the Wonder Woman™ Invisible Jet and help her search for The Flash™ inside. There he is, up in that tube! Eclipso wants to capture all the LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ to drain their powers and become the most powerful and evil of them all! Free The Flash and then chase after Eclipso before she gets away. Can you catch her and stop her evil plans?"

Oh man, I have a feeling I'm gonna wind up with a dozen Batgirl minidolls by the time this is over. That's yet another awesome-sounding Batgirl set! It's interesting how much they're using Krypto here when as far as I know he's barely showed up in the series. The Eclipso doll is probably going to have a pretty useful hat (though that's not even close to the hardest part of a custom Eclipso figure) and I'm curious as to how they'll do Flash, since the normal cowl doesn't quite fit. I'd say it's just as likely to be a new cowl mold as it is to just get him with normal hair and his mask down like he usually has it in the show. I'm really excited to see these sets, though. The DC Superhero Girls line has been surprisingly good.

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Normally I wouldn't bother sharing a review for Mighty Micros, but ho--ly BATS!!! He got a moth.... On his back...

This explains the plot of Knightfall. Bane didn't break Batman's back because he hates him, he was trying to get the moth off

That is adorable! What a nice little touch! 

I'm a little disappointed that Lena is being used again. I'm intrigued to see what the Invisible Jet will look like this time around. I'm excited to see how Flash turns out though! I've always thought of Eclipso as a male so I'm not sure how I feel about that. Still I hope to see more DC Heroes and villains that we haven't gotten yet! Especially since we won't be getting any 'comic' based sets for a while. 

7 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Minidoll Flash... :sick:

Minidoll Flash! :classic::thumbup:

I'll want to get the Eclipso Dark Palace for a new Invisible Jet even though I already have Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas. I seem to have ended up on a Wonder Woman completionist streak...

I can harley wait to find out what 41236 is!

10 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I'd agree, other than we might potentially get a new helmet for him. So, I'll reserve judgement until later.

Though, I will say, it'll be stupid getting a Flash who's legs are stuck together...

23 minutes ago, strangely said:

I'd agree, other than we might potentially get a new helmet for him. So, I'll reserve judgement until later.

Though, I will say, it'll be stupid getting a Flash who's legs are stuck together...

Once he is saved, he will trust his torso out of that base at high speeds

11 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Minidoll Flash... :wub:

These sets sound awesome, and it's a real treat to (accidentally) get product descriptions this early!

8 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

I can harley wait to find out what 41236 is!

Harley's dorm? 

It's strange they're reusing Supergirl and Lena in the same set. It also would've been nice to get at least one new female hero in one of these, oh well. 

12 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Minidoll Flash... :wub:

These sets sound awesome, and it's a real treat to (accidentally) get product descriptions this early!

One man's trash is another man's treasure. :tongue: Trust me, I'm actually kind of glad that Lego is releasing DC Girls, because given that I have no interest in these sets, it allows me to have more budget for the many other things they're releasing (or that I have to catch up with) that I'm interested in. I am 99% sure that I won't be spending any money on their take on Flash, but I'm happy for those of you who will enjoy it. :wink:

On 12/23/2016 at 1:56 AM, Ashnflash said:

I'm a little disappointed that Lena is being used again. I'm intrigued to see what the Invisible Jet will look like this time around. I'm excited to see how Flash turns out though! I've always thought of Eclipso as a male so I'm not sure how I feel about that. Still I hope to see more DC Heroes and villains that we haven't gotten yet! Especially since we won't be getting any 'comic' based sets for a while. 

It's not like it's a genderbent Eclipso, it's the Jean Loring incarnation. She was Eclipso for a good while in the comics, as well as Ray Palmer's ex-wife. 

7 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

It's not like it's a genderbent Eclipso, it's the Jean Loring incarnation. She was Eclipso for a good while in the comics, as well as Ray Palmer's ex-wife. 

I know that there has been many incarnations of Eclipso, I was just saying personally I've always pictured Eclipso as male.

I read somewhere about a fourth set. Is there any details on it yet, maybe like Beast Boy being in it or anything?

I couldn't sleep the other night and I kept on thinking of all the ways a DC Superhero girl Advent calendar could be awesome.

I know it is slightly off topic but still....Just wanna get that out there.  The Friends theme needs a break.

DC Superhero girl advent calendar would be totally awesome no doubt!!! 

Edited by eldiano
wrong topic.

Lol minidoll flash...you won't even be able to separate his legs to make him look like he's running. It'll be stationary Flash. No thanks :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Lol minidoll flash...you won't even be able to separate his legs to make him look like he's running. It'll be stationary Flash. No thanks :tongue:

I know :tongue: Although, he will probably have a new desirable helmet that will also be featured in the Justice League movie sets.

2 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

I know :tongue: Although, he will probably have a new desirable helmet that will also be featured in the Justice League movie sets.

They have different size heads. Soooo...........No

2 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Probably not. A quick Google search for the Super Hero Girls version of the character suggests that he might not wear a helmet or mask at all.

Just now, BrickRapper said:

They have different size heads. Soooo...........No

Mini-dolls and minifigs have the same head size and are compatible with most of the same hair and headgear pieces.

12 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Probably not. A quick Google search for the Super Hero Girls version of the character suggests that he might not wear a helmet or mask at all.

Mini-dolls and minifigs have the same head size and are compatible with most of the same hair and headgear pieces.

Yeah but they minidoll eyes don't match up with Minifigure eyes. So no. Your wrong.