Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

A third UCS set? I sincerely hope it makes up for this year's disappointments. CC wouldn't be a rehash would it?

I don't think that we will get the CC, from what he said its no way

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

The old Cloud City is now considered a UCS.

Was that sarcasm, or are you serious? (sorry I can't tell from your post)

Hey Guys,

Normally I'm only a passive member of this thread since I found some information or let's say "rumors" about some future ep.8 sets. I watched some vids regarding the Toy Fair Nuremburg where I've read an interesting comment about that there will be the following sets for "ep.8: Finalizer spielset, Base defense walker, scout walker, set [with] kylo [didn't remeber the name]". He got the information from a related person, which works for a subfirm of a toy company. I CANNOT say anything about the credibility of this rumor since I only read the comment and want to share it with you. If these sets become true I will be very excited about the upcoming wave.

Edited by Boeller1701

Stay on topic guys. :wacko:

No A-wing has been confirmed in the slightest.

There's a topic for wish listing.  

Don't get the thread locked again. :look:

Edited by JDbricks

First post, even though I created my account in September.  :laugh:

Thank you Sir von Lego for all the information.  Actually, the Snowspeeder is what's most important to me, since I've been waiting impatiently for nearly two years.

But I'm not really surprised that TLG is making three UCS sets this year.  Somehow they fell behind in 2015, and they have to catch up at some point, so when better do so than the 40th Anniversary?

The summer sets don't really interest me too much, except for the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack, which seems like a steal (and I don't even like those characters!).  Still waiting for the January/March wave here in North America...

Edited by RogueTwo

The UCS Snowspeeder is a VIP exclusive in April going for $199.95, as well as the(off topic sorry) POTC 5 ship which is also $199.95 as a VIP exclusive in March. Both should be available for wide release the next month. 

EDIT:  No problem DC!  Appreciate the info and you kept it on track by highlighting/confirming rumors, one of which was SW so it's on topic! -S26

Edited by Stash2Sixx
commented

2 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

The UCS Snowspeeder is a VIP exclusive in April going for $199.95, as well as the(off topic sorry) POTC 5 ship which is also $199.95 as a VIP exclusive in March. Both should be available for wide release the next month. 

Thank you for the additional confirmation!  Do you know (or are you allowed to say) whether it will be early April for the Snowspeeder, or an end-of-April "May the Fourth" kind of thing?

Also, time for me to sign up for a VIP membership. :wink:

Edited by RogueTwo

Just now, RogueTwo said:

Thank you for the additional confirmation!  Do you know (or are you allowed to say) whether it will be early April for the Snowspeeder, or an end-of-April "May the Fourth" kind of thing?

Also, time for me to sign up for a VIP membership. :wink:

It should be availaible by May the 4th for wide release. 

Not related to this, but Sir Von Lego, please do not tell me the "UCS" you're talking about is what I think it is. 

19 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Not related to this, but Sir Von Lego, please do not tell me the "UCS" you're talking about is what I think it is. 

So...I'm guessing it's a play-set of some kind?  :wink:   I guess I'll just have to keep my head down and be patient and be surprised, for better or for worse.

50 minutes ago, JDbricks said:

Stay on topic guys. :wacko:

No A-wing has been confirmed in the slightest.

There's a topic for wish listing.  

Don't get the thread locked again. :look:

Sorry :grin:

58 minutes ago, Boeller1701 said:

Hey Guys,

Normally I'm only a passive member of this thread since I found some information or let's say "rumors" about some future ep.8 sets. I watched some vids regarding the Toy Fair Nuremburg where I've read an interesting comment about that there will be the following sets for "ep.8: Finalizer spielset, Base defense walker, scout walker, set [with] kylo [didn't remeber the name]". He got the information from a related person, which works for a subfirm of a toy company. I CANNOT say anything about the credibility of this rumor since I only read the comment and want to share it with you. If these sets become true I will be very excited about the upcoming wave.

Thanks a lot! Kylo's TIE?… plausible, have seen concept art of it. However the presence of two walkers seems very unlikely and if the rumor is true, it is VERY First Order-slanted wave.

22 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Sounds bad…  @Sir von Lego :cry_sad:

Not trying to be rude in any way, but can we cut the cryptic language @Delta Customs? If you know it can you just tell us? :grin:

1 hour ago, Boeller1701 said:

Hey Guys,

If the comment you saw turns out correct I will be very happy.

46 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Not trying to be rude in any way, but can we cut the cryptic language @Delta Customs? If you know it can you just tell us? :grin:

I'm not saying it because Sir Von Lego and I might be talking about two different things. 

34 minutes ago, ChiefPie said:

If the comment you saw turns out correct I will be very happy.

Will be very happy if there is a finalizer star Destroyer.  Now if that was one of the UCS sets I'd be very happy

4 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

From what I heard it will be a new one, no rehash

Have you heard from someone else "this isn't a rehash", or have you heard specifically what it is and personally dont consider it a rehash? I ask because thanks to Assault on Hoth, there's now a bit of a grey area. So, if its coming from you that its not a rehash, do you consider Assault on Hoth to be a rehash of older Hoth sets? Depending on your answer this could seriously affect what we can expect. Along similar lines, are we talking not a rehash of a previous set, or not a rehash of a previous UCS set?

Edited by Magmafrost

I think if there is a 3rd UCS it could possibly be a tantive IV. @Sir von Lego As it stands, assuming we only get two UCS sets this year, are we more likely to get the UCS falcon, or this unknown third UCS set?