Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, Borex said:

But...but...you're not telling me they made his skin dark tan, arent you?? I will be so happy!

@Sir von Lego didn't say anything… and the minifigures could be preliminary, but don't get your hopes up :)

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst…

35 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

@Sir von Lego didn't say anything… and the minifigures could be preliminary, but don't get your hopes up :)

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst…

Oh yeah, my bad, sir von lego saw them and not you  :classic:.

Well then i just sit back and enjoy getting a 4-LOM figure, and i just wait for news on Bossk.

Cool yellow is actually a much better color for Bossk's outfit. Glad to hear they're using that. As for his skin color, I don't get why people seem to think dark tan would work better than say, olive green. The latter matches him much more.

4 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

Cool yellow is actually a much better color for Bossk's outfit. Glad to hear they're using that. As for his skin color, I don't get why people seem to think dark tan would work better than say, olive green. The latter matches him much more.

It does not.

latest?cb=20130219044712 Image result for lego sand yellowImage result for lego bossk

He looks more dark tan.

Edited by VaderFan2187
Fixed broken image

2 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Could you please tell what the 5th fig in the Quadjumper set is? BB8, Finn, Rey, Stormtrooper....and.....?

The fifth figure is Unkar's Brute, which has been mentioned several times already. Definitely nothing to get excited about, unless of course it's some sort of placeholder.

On 2/2/2017 at 6:01 PM, Jedi-Bendu said:

On 2/2/2017 at 7:19 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

You guys aren't discussing prices at all, right?

Because there is a thread just for all of that.

38 minutes ago, Nokturn said:

The fifth figure is Unkar's Brute, which has been mentioned several times already. Definitely nothing to get excited about, unless of course it's some sort of placeholder.

it has been MENTIONED yes....but wasn't confirmed as far as I know (until now that is thanks to Sir vL)

3 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

You guys aren't discussing prices at all, right?

Because there is a thread just for all of that.

Sorry. I posted about it once. :sadnew:

11 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

no minifigures were prelim, all finished

Oh that's good! Last time it was just white heads and bodies plus yellow hands. Can you confirm what color was Bossk's head?

14 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Unkar thug, as far as I could see exactly the one from the book.

no prelim minifigures..

I did see them IN the room.

no minifigures were prelim, all finished

Did you see any Rebels sets or any other sets that weren't rumored before in summer wave ?

I dont understand the point of having a secret room that people aren't allowed in to display probably pretty spoilery sets that wont be released for another 8 months, especially if they're final. Seems like a needless risk.

It makes me wonder though.....the VIII sets are finished, but isn't showing them a 'risk'?

I mean: there have been very, very few VIII movie leaks. We know the Falcon is in it, A-Wings...and a pic of Kylo's TIE has been floating around. O, and then there was the rumour (which originated here in this thread) that there's a TIE Bomber set coming. It's also a safe bet X-Wings and a Star Destroyer are present.

Let's see: another A-Wing set? (a few months after the current one was released) Unlikely. X-Wing? LEGO pushed it a bit too far by releasing 2 exactly the same X-Wings (only the color was different) in 6 months time. Both are still available. Unlikely.

The Falcon? The old one is still available and I'll bet a new one is coming in 2018 as a Han Solo movie set.

That leaves us with the TIE(s) and a Star Destroyer. There will be 7 sets, so 4 (but more likely 5) will be totally new....of vehicles we still haven't seen (on promotional or leaked images, in trailers etc). So, the people who saw the sets are among the very first to see something Disney s very secretive about. Don't get me wrong: I totally believe Sir von Lego when he says he has seen the sets, but I don't get Disney as I'd expected they'd keep everything under wraps longer.

I called it: there will be a large Ach-To set.

@Sir von Lego: anything you can say/confirm? :wink:

16 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

It makes me wonder though.....the VIII sets are finished, but isn't showing them a 'risk'?

I mean: there have been very, very few VIII movie leaks. We know the Falcon is in it, A-Wings...and a pic of Kylo's TIE has been floating around. O, and then there was the rumour (which originated here in this thread) that there's a TIE Bomber set coming. It's also a safe bet X-Wings and a Star Destroyer are present.

Let's see: another A-Wing set? (a few months after the current one was released) Unlikely. X-Wing? LEGO pushed it a bit too far by releasing 2 exactly the same X-Wings (only the color was different) in 6 months time. Both are still available. Unlikely.

The Falcon? The old one is still available and I'll bet a new one is coming in 2018 as a Han Solo movie set.

That leaves us with the TIE(s) and a Star Destroyer. There will be 7 sets, so 4 (but more likely 5) will be totally new....of vehicles we still haven't seen (on promotional or leaked images, in trailers etc). So, the people who saw the sets are among the very first to see something Disney s very secretive about. Don't get me wrong: I totally believe Sir von Lego when he says he has seen the sets, but I don't get Disney as I'd expected they'd keep everything under wraps longer.

I called it: there will be a large Ach-To set.

@Sir von Lego: anything you can say/confirm? :wink:

I guess The Last Jedi sets are final because originally they were suppose to come out around this time of year. If the movie didn't get moved from May 2017 to December, these sets would probably be on shelves right now. 

14 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

No rebels set. No surprise set there, not in Star Wars range.

prices are:

Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike: 55 EUR

Stormtrooper: 25 EUR

Vaders Transformation Chamber: 30 EUR

Quadjumper: 60 EUR

Rathtar Escape: 90 EUR

Arrowhead: 100 EUR

Tracker-1: don't know

battle packs: 14.99 EUR

Tank: 30 EUR

missing anything?

Too bad there's no Rebels sets, too many possibilities missed. Thanks for your answer.

Edited by benderisgreat

I hope not to be a hassle by asking, but does Bossk have any overmolded parts?

And also, how do the Guavian Enforcers look? Specifically the helmets. 

Edited by Delta Customs

22 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Sabine Wren is the same as it is in 75150...)-;

I don't remember the skin tone from Bossk, sorry.

The minifigures from the Tank were: two BD, Aayla with normal eyes, and a clone trooper with printing on his helmet. Nearly the same minifig as it was in 75045.

75045 is wolf pack troopers and phase 2. Is the clone phase 2?

Why aren't there any Rebels sets? I understand that The Clone Wars didn't have to compete with the release of any blockbuster films, but it seems odd that TCW sub-theme made up half of 2008-2013's LEGO releases, yet Rebels get's almost nothing? Surely Rebels is more popular than The Freemaker Adventures! (Also, no tertiary wave of Rogue One sets?)

On a side note, I'm looking forward to seeing images of the new Aayla figure, as well as Vader's Transformation. Hopefully it's a cheap(er) way of getting Vader's new two-piece helmet.