Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 hour ago, eldiano said:

Usually Lego Over charges on SW merch to cover licensing fees and pocket more revenue.  But the Y wing looks to simple to me honestly. 

Just2good confirmed that licensed themes don't cost more because of licensing fees, but cause Lego wants to make more profit on those themes.

24 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Just2good confirmed that licensed themes don't cost more because of licensing fees, but cause Lego wants to make more profit on those themes.

Woah woah hey, I didn't confirm the second part. I'm studying which are more expensive PPP and such, LEGO City and licensed sets of recent years, and it's LEGO City. But that's why I said that. Either way, this is not the place to discuss this, so we'll drop it here.

1 minute ago, just2good said:

Woah woah hey, I didn't confirm the second part. I'm studying which are more expensive PPP and such, LEGO City and licensed sets of recent years, and it's LEGO City. But that's why I said that. Either way, this is not the place to discuss this, so we'll drop it here.

Sorry I only meant to say first part was your thoughts. Second one was my idea.

12 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Y-Wing-Starfighter-75172

For you skeptics out there! :sweet: ( I really was expecting something 25$ more expensive )

I don't want to get into it in a big way... but even taking after sales tax into consideration this seems really cheap! especially in comparison to the UK where it's £65! Lucky Americans.

The UCS MMF will very likely get the rough leak/announcement timing that Disney Castle had last year - aka same release slot

Edited by Chief Togusa

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

So I was able to visit Toy Fair Nuremberg today, and also saw Episode 8 and Ninjago Movie Sets in the "never-go-in"-room.

just one word: great!!

That's interesting for sure, were there many of them? 

10 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

So I was able to visit Toy Fair Nuremberg today, and also saw Episode 8 and Ninjago Movie Sets in the "never-go-in"-room.

Transformation Chamber will be 29.99 EUR, my absolute favorite with great play features!

Are you saying you saw the Episode VIII sets that the whole world will have to wait ages to see...but you still like the Darth Vader set from Episode III more? :P

Seriously though, Vader and Palpatine in a 30€ set is amazing already, plus the build and the burnt Vader fig...

20 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Transformation Chamber will be 29.99 EUR, my absolute favorite with great play features!

Bet interesting indeed! I'm not gonna pry on the Episode 8 sets, as I'm sure you are not allowed to say! But my question is were the other summer sets(rathtar attack, bounty hunters, etc.) in the secret room? Or out for the public meaning we may get some set descriptions or pictures even! And Vader's transformation is awesome can't wait for it too!

Awesome, a Sabine fig. I guess all hope isn't lost for that Advent Calendar. And  onfirmation we're getting 4-LOM in the BH BPwhich is awesome.

Did you happen to see the republic fighter tank minifigures? Also is the Sabine new or is it a past version?

15 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

In the advent calendar, we will get:

- no special printed BB-8, but normal one with santa hat 

minfigs are: Sabine Wren, Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper (both E VII), imperial officer, resistance member, bb8, some more..

The summer releases were on display, were fantastic (most of them)

The E VII Battle pack includes dark blue officer

Bounty Hunters include 4-LOM, Bossk in outfit "very light yelloish green"?

Did any of the ships have an interior from what you can see?

14 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

The summer releases were on display, were fantastic (most of them)

Could you please tell what the 5th fig in the Quadjumper set is? BB8, Finn, Rey, Stormtrooper....and.....?

Also: did the VIII sets have prelims as figs?

Thanks for bringing us great news Sir Von Lego! So there's now reason to get Advent Calendar, yay! Given the fact you can't answer questions about Ep8 , did summer wave look good to you? Any set besides Vader transformation stood out? And any hints at summer sets prices?

I thought he didn't see the EP VIII sets? Because he said he saw that they were in the Never-Go-In room, NOT that he saw them IN the Never-Go-In room.

But wow, Sabine in the Advent Calendar? Seems like the only good thing so far :tongue:

Bear in mind the minifigures are preliminary though. They may change.

Thanks for the news @Sir von Lego!

12 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I thought he didn't see the EP VIII sets? Because he said he saw that they were in the Never-Go-In room, NOT that he saw them IN the Never-Go-In room.

@Sir von Lego

Yes he did:

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

3 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Yes he did:

Oh my god. That's pretty awesome. Pretty reassuring that he thinks they're great :classic:

Just now, Borex said:

4-LOM: Yay! Bossk stil green: Booo!

But where is the love for Zuckuss?? I want him too!

Bossk in outfit "very light yelloish green

Bossk's outfit is very light yellowish green, not his skin I think. And Zuckuss is not being made into a minifigure.

35 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Bossk's outfit is very light yellowish green, not his skin I think. And Zuckuss is not being made into a minifigure.

But...but...you're not telling me they made his skin dark tan, arent you?? I will be so happy!