Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

My guess is a phase 2 Bly, however I don't have any sources for this sadly but the odds are high.

IMG_1526.JPG

Edited by Joshibenj

33 minutes ago, wildboar said:

Sucks even more to have some banned without any known reason. 

If you want to know the reason, PM a moderator like Brickdoctor or Stash2Sixx. Please don't continue this conversation here.

I have a few updates I found from a YouTube review which showed US prices for some of the 2017 winter sets.

Y-wing $69.99 

phantom $39.99

battle on scarif $59.99

yoda's Jedi starfighter $24.99

duel on naboo $19.99

(based on naboo we can safely assume this) Luke's landspeeder $19.99

battle packs $12.99

(Ignore the quote box, I can't get rid of it)

22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Edited by Joshibenj

29 minutes ago, Joshibenj said:

My guess is a phase 3 Bly, however I don't have any sources for this sadly but the odds are high.

No. It's definitely Phase I. And that is Phase II, not Phase III.

1 hour ago, Legofan2001 said:

That sucks because he was the best when it came to Lego news

Yeah he wasn't vague in his news reports...

2 hours ago, Dharkan said:

Well that's how it goes. Unless they kept well known and best selling sets (like X-Wing, Falcon, Y-Wing, Landspeeder etc etc.) on stock for like 5 years, they will be re-releasing a lot of sets. I don't mind it. I don't buy every single set every year. Currently I'm hoping to see a new old X-Wing in 2017 summer or 2018. Most people can be furious about that but that's what I like.

Really? Tons of AFOLs have stated they want a OT X-wing set.

And having shitty sets is good for kids, because they can't get everything, so if all the sets were good they might have "buyer's remorse", but since some are shitty, they can just buy the good ones when the occasion arrives.

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

The main thing I'd hope for a decent interior, similar to the one we saw in 75105, only a lot bigger of course. One problem they had in that set was the boarding ramp being a little steep, I know it's a small issue, but I think they could really fix it here. In terms of mini figures, I think it's fair to say we'll get the original cast, I wouldn't mind seeing some TFA characters in there though.

Yea, I really want an interior for that set.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:33 PM, Joshibenj said:

I have a few updates I found from a YouTube review which showed US prices for some of the 2017 winter sets.

Y-wing $69.99 

phantom $39.99

battle on scarif $59.99

duel on naboo $19.99

battle packs $12.99

$39.99 for 2 minifigures and a small ship is crazy

Edited by Pandora
Video removed, please don't quote videos or pictures, thanks.

9 hours ago, Paperballpark said:

It'll have two radar dishes, one round, one rectangular, so that you can show it as in Ep 4-6, or in Ep 7.

Source: Sources. Don't be nosy.

Oh yeah, nothing says "nosy" like not just blindly trusting people... I get why the sources have to be secret, but calling people that want sources "nosy", thats just disgusting.

Just now, Magmafrost said:

Oh yeah, nothing says "nosy" like not just blindly trusting people... I get why the sources have to be secret, but calling people that want sources "nosy", thats just disgusting.

Wow, that was harsh on both sides *huh*

"Nosy" vs. "Disgusting"

Edited by VaderFan2187

Anyone know if TLG said anything about Clone Wars sets in the future? I would love a second Malevolence, bigger and better maybe. Or maybe Invisible Hand instead?

Edited by Dharkan

57 minutes ago, Joshibenj said:

My guess is a phase 2 Bly, however I don't have any sources for this sadly but the odds are high.

For the Republic Tank? The leaked image just shows a generic Phase 1 Clone Trooper. No Commander Bly unfortunately. :cry_sad:

Just wondering, do we have any idea when the R2-D2 polybag will be available? Some people appear to have it already and I'd really like to get one.

52 minutes ago, Dharkan said:

Anyone know if TLG said anything about Clone Wars sets in the future? I would love a second Malevolence, bigger and better maybe. Or maybe Invisible Hand instead?

Pretty safe bet they havent. TLG never says anything about future sets.

2 hours ago, Dharkan said:

Invisible Hand is EP III, not CW. 

If the clone trooper is phase 1, it might just be the 2013 variant, or an updated version. I can't see Lego making prints for one of the other classes from battlefront unfortunately.

Just now, Infinite Bricks said:

If the clone trooper is phase 1, it might just be the 2013 variant, or an updated version. I can't see Lego making prints for one of the other classes from battlefront unfortunately.

I still need a plain Phase I, hope that happens. Is the set around the $30 or $40 price range, based on looks?

5 minutes ago, Argrax said:

Link no longer works, can someone share what was said/shown?

He just said it was likely and that he missed us :cry_sad:

Is that it for Rogue One then? I would really love to have seen a few more sets and figures, at least to get more Imperials :grin:

4 hours ago, Joshibenj said:

Y-wing $69.99 

phantom $39.99

battle on scarif $59.99

duel on naboo $19.99

(based on naboo we can safely assume this) Luke's landspeeder $19.99

battle packs $12.99

That Y wing, naboo duel, and landspeeder seem slightly too cheap for their minifig/piece count, I would bet on $80 and $25 for them.

If duel on Naboo is only 20$ that would be insane, I'd probs end up picking up 2 of them for that price. Itll probably be 25$ tho

2 hours ago, TheRacker said:

That Y wing, naboo duel, and landspeeder seem slightly too cheap for their minifig/piece count, I would bet on $80 and $25 for them.

Yeah I'd bet on it being $25, being as Hoth Attack, The Carbonite Freezing Chamber, Obi Wan's Starfighter, and the Droid Escape Pod were all $25 so it seems like they kind of have a trend of releasing $25 sets. Also $10 difference between The Battle of Scarif and the Y-Wing seems a little unbelievable. I'm hoping the Y-Wing is $70 though. Then when it goes on sale a little :sweet: I hoped the Battle of Scarif would be a little cheaper. I like the build more than the Battle of Takodona though. Minifigs are pretty decent though not as many as the previous mentioned set. The Phantom II is a bit of a slap if that is the price. But again if it goes on sale it'd be more affordable. Still great sets though.

Edited by FishW
Autocorrect......

5 hours ago, Wonderpants said:

I took the plunge and coughed up a huge sum for a proper boxed Falcon shortly before Xmas. 

Now I've just gotta decide whether this is a valid rumour and I need to sell it on after just a few weeks while prices are still high...

Sell it immediately. It's just new plastic in a box and the price is about to drop (probably )

Why is the phantom so expensive tho? The ship is pretty small and only 2 minifigures. I was pretty excited for it but idk if its worth 40$.

58 minutes ago, TheLunabrick said:

If duel on Naboo is only 20$ that would be insane, I'd probs end up picking up 2 of them for that price. Itll probably be 25$ tho

52 minutes ago, TheLunabrick said:

Why is the phantom so expensive tho? The ship is pretty small and only 2 minifigures. I was pretty excited for it but idk if its worth 40$.

At $25 RRP, I'm sure you'll be able to find it for $20 somewhere. The phantom is probably just super expensive because Thrawn, which seems a bit dumb since its target audience doesn't really care too much about the character. There doesn't seem to be any other reason though. Still, Lego's made it pretty clear that they wont give us so much as a hint at the reason sets are priced the way they are

1 hour ago, FishW said:

Yeah I'd bet on it being $25, being as High Attack, The Carbonate Freezing Chamber, Obi Wan's Starfighter, and the Droid Escape Pod were all $25 so it seems like they kind of have a trend of releasing $25 sets. Also $10 difference between The Battle of Scarif and the Y-Wing seems a little unbelievable. I'm hoping the Y-Wing is $70 though. Then when it goes on sale a little :sweet: I hoped the Battle of Scarif would be a little cheaper. I like the build more than the Battle of Takodona though. Minifigs are pretty decent though not as many as the previous mentioned set. The Phantom II is a bit of a slap if that is the price. But again if it goes on sale it'd be more affordable. Still great sets though.

High Attack? Carbonate Freezing Chamber? :wink: Duck you autocorrect.

1 hour ago, TheLunabrick said:

Yeah the price here, when translated (NOT currency converted) to US pricing, is 34.99, which is also expensive. Same price as Skiff. :sceptic: