Sign in to follow this  
Phadeout

[ESL FB] Red Top Rum Distillery

Allow me to represent a small factory in Nova Terreli, the Red Top Rum Distillery, makers of the drink of choice in the choicest dockside rum bars with it's guarantee that "your eyesight will return within two days or your money back" it has proven already to be a hit in the dock district.

It is based in a former residence which has gone to ruin as has the rest of the neighbourhood, although business is picking up again you will note the boarded up windows, ivy growing everywhere and damaged roof typical of the location. Although the walls add brightness the whitewash is really quite thin and the area as a whole needs some work to get it looking as attractive as other parts of Nova Terreli.

26819351570_52af5a7f88_z.jpgRed Top Rum Distillery (i) by Phadeout, on Flickr

The interior shows the top floor is where the magic happens with the vats producing both white and golden rum and the ingredients being prepared; downstairs is where the rum ages (but not for long!) and is then bottled or left in casks for deliveries to the local drinking establishments.

27025193001_2d3d0b5d24_z.jpgRed Top Rum Distillery (v) by Phadeout, on Flickr

26487928314_7b09736e19_z.jpgRed Top Rum Distillery (iii) by Phadeout, on Flickr

Rum expert I am not - still I hope you like it!

Very well stocked cellar there! I like the way you stacked the barrels and have crates of bottles. The vines and strip of masonry add some nice contrast to the whitewashed walls pirate_classic.gif

Neat build, with especially nice interiors! Great job! :thumbup:

Very nice build, I really like the vines climbing up the side of the building thumbup.gif The stacked crates of bottles and barrels in the interior are great as well default_classic.gif

Excellent distillery! I like the "history" of the building with the boarded up window and such, and your storage room is much better than I did with the Weelond Brewing Company. Apparently Eslandola is cornering the market on spirits!

I like the clean lines of this build, the red roof is excellent and the boarded up window is a great addition! :thumbup: I also really like the modular aspect!