Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Thanks everyone for your comments. Glad you liked it

The character is based on the voodoo witches from 20s - 30s New Orleans and such

7 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I remember being super disappointed when the rumored 'voodoo doctor' in the monster fighters sets turned out to be just another Zombie.

Huh, interesting to know, I didn't know that was a rumor at the time... :shrug_oh_well:

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The character is based on the voodoo witches from 20s - 30s New Orleans and such

Of course, I myself immediately thought of Doctor Facilier from Disney's The Princess and the Frog when I saw him. :classic:

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Of course, I myself immediately thought of Doctor Facilier from Disney's The Princess and the Frog when I saw him. :classic:

That clears things up, thanks! 

I can only say that it is wonderful! In my opinion you could propose it in a series dedicated to Hallowen

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Huh, interesting to know, I didn't know that was a rumor at the time... :shrug_oh_well:

Rumor has it, the Voodoo Doctor minfigure was originally included in the set along with his Zombies

1 hour ago, ARTU said:

I can only say that it is wonderful! In my opinion you could propose it in a series dedicated to Hallowen

hello robert8, I wanted to make another your design. It is not 100% the same because some details are difficult to make custom, but I hope you like it anyway. I called her "Madam Queen" after the historical gangtar

48770074906_e2fe2a42bc_o.pngIMG-20200307-001320

IMG-20200307-001336

IMG-20200307-001408

IMG-20200307-001723

IMG-20200307-001737

Oh thank you for doing that. The torso looks great. Love that hairpiece!

Edited by Robert8

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Say @Robert8, should we expect a teaser for Series S this Wednesday, if not earlier? :shrug_oh_well:

Yes, you're correct. Teaser this Wednesday and the full series the next one :classic:

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Yes, you're correct. Teaser this Wednesday and the full series the next one :classic:

Nice! :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Next Wednesday April 1st, the last (for now) Series debuts!

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see you cook-up a female counterpart to Series 20's "Super Warrior" this quickly... :oh3: ...also, um, are you saying you're gonna be taking a break from these Series for some time??? :shrug_confused:

3 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

OOOooooh! I like that Blacktron Android!

Yep, totally digging those Clu/Rinzler vibes he's going with... :thumbup: :smug: ...if only Lego hadn't screwed-up their own attempt at that with Series 19's Bounty Hunter... :sad:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see you cook-up a female counterpart to Series 20's "Super Warrior" this quickly... :oh3: ...also, um, are you saying you're gonna be taking a break from these Series for some time??? :shrug_confused:

Yes, a second hiatus, like I did before between Series K and L. I'll return by the end of the year

2 minutes ago, ToaIruini said:

I love the female Super Sentai counterpart, as expected! Excited for this series @Robert8

Haha Thanks! I called her Ultra Warrior

7 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

OOOooooh! I like that Blacktron Android!

Thanks. I'm glad :classic:

On 3/25/2020 at 10:06 PM, Robert8 said:

Yes, a second hiatus, like I did before between Series K and L. I'll return by the end of the year

Ah, alright! :classic: So I'm supposing similar to the last break, we'll see Series T in October, followed-up by the second Advent Calendar in December?

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ah, alright! :classic: So I'm supposing similar to the last break, we'll see Series T in October, followed-up by the second Advent Calendar in December?

No, Advent Calendar 2 is first, then Series T on 2021

I still have to add the second Advent Calendar to the first page schedule

Edited by Robert8

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

No, Advent Calendar 2 is first, then Series T on 2021

I still have to add the second Advent Calendar to the first page schedule

@Robert8Series T can be 

War Nurse

B-Boy 

Basketball Player

Greaser

Mother Nature

Crocodile Hunter

Tree Suit Guy

Red Crayon Suit Guy 

Bald Eagle Suit Guy

Weird Grandma based on Wolf From Little Red Riding Hood

Dentist

Popsicle suit guy

Film Director w Take clicker

Sharecropper 

Earth Suit Guy 

French Chef

Edited by Chris6500

3 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I think I have a good idea of who the black winged figure in the back of the group pic might be! ;)

If you see that minifigure, you better run, because this character is a bad omen bringer: whenever he shows up, tragedy is bound to happen

I completely forgot to look at the blurred image of the complete series! Looking forward to whoever the dark figure may be (I’m not too good at legends and such, if anyone could fill me in). 

19 hours ago, ToaIruini said:

I completely forgot to look at the blurred image of the complete series! Looking forward to whoever the dark figure may be (I’m not too good at legends and such, if anyone could fill me in). 

Cryptomundo » Mothman Memories: 49 Years Ago